Tetra P80

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Do any of you basket loaders NOT use the second screen in the elbow of the joint?

I removed the 2nd screen in most of my stems. Some stems, like the nub, and the spiked bendy still have it - but my 18mm male j-hook, and all my WPAs have it removed.

I just stick to using 14mm glass with my tetra, if I am using a waterpiece, in order to give some restriction. I find it's too open with 18mm waterpipes to really milk up as I desire.

muunch,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I am fighting the VAS please help.

One thing is stopping me from pressing the button and that is size. The tetra P80 is not really pocket sized. I already have an akward sized portable and thats my Splinter Z US. Anyone want to compare the vapor quality on both?

oddjobold,

dimmusp

Did anyone in Europe have their TETRA shipped last week? Mine did on Monday 28th and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival :D. The thing is I was a cheap bastard so I chose the most basic shipping method and it doesn't have tracking :doh:.

dimmusp,

GerVn_Vap0rist

Did anyone in Europe have their TETRA shipped last week? Mine did on Monday 28th and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival :D. The thing is I was a cheap bastard so I chose the most basic shipping method and it doesn't have tracking :doh:.
Mine did on Saturday last week! I chose the shipping with tracking :)

GerVn_Vap0rist,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am fighting the VAS please help.

One thing is stopping me from pressing the button and that is size. The tetra P80 is not really pocket sized. I already have an akward sized portable and thats my Splinter Z US. Anyone want to compare the vapor quality on both?

Correct it is not necessarily pocket-sized, though it is a bit more of a compact portable having the mod side-by-side with the heater instead of a tall wand like SplinterZ... Vapor quality on both is top-notch, but yes it is different, as the heaters are quite different... You'll just have to try em ;)

RemyRedRum

I'm very excited for this upcoming drop and hope I get to score a p80! One thing I did notice is an Error Message during checkout with "credit card/debit card" method. It has been like this for the past few days. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon so there won't be any issues checking out tomorrow. If someone can pass this on and let him know, that'll be great ☺

RemyRedRum,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I'm very excited for this upcoming drop and hope I get to score a p80! One thing I did notice is an Error Message during checkout with "credit card/debit card" method. It has been like this for the past few days. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon so there won't be any issues checking out tomorrow. If someone can pass this on and let him know, that'll be great ☺
In my experience, the error is on your end and not Lamart.

call your CC company and inform them you are making international purchases that they need to approve.

FlyingLow,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
try again with an incognito window or clear your browser cache for the lamart site, you can also try the other of the two currencies (which are both swiss francs, workaround for currency issues in the past). alternatively check out with bank transfer and transfer funds with xoom to the bank account.

RemyRedRum

In my experience, the error is on your end and not Lamart.

call your CC company and inform them you are making international purchases that they need to approve.

Certainly not on my end as I didn't fully try to checkout. It seems to be related to desktop/pc from my experience. Never the less it works just fine on mobile.

RemyRedRum,
Reactions: FlyingLow

RemyRedRum

try again with an incognito window or clear your browser cache for the lamart site, you can also try the other of the two currencies (which are both swiss francs, workaround for currency issues in the past). alternatively check out with bank transfer and transfer funds with xoom to the bank account.

Thanks for the reply, it's working just fine on mobile. Maybe a issue with desktop pc or computer.

RemyRedRum,

Potatovape

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be several prebuilt units available:

• 15 Tetra P80s
  • 6 Tetra Xs
  • 4 remodelled OG Tubo Xs (these will be sold at a discounted price)

Orders will be open from :

Thursday 7th May - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

• You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we might have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent.

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy
Hello! I just saw this, Ralph emailed me a week ago to say I could reserve a tetrax unit because I failed to get them twice due to payment issues the past few drops. He hasn’t answered me yet but is this drop going to be including my reserved tetrax? Not sure if I’m all set or need to try to race this drop again

Potatovape,

510vaporent

If we purchase with bank transfer is the first person to click confirm payment the one who gets it or the first person to transfer the money? I tried to get a TetraX last drop and my bank denied the transaction, so I will probably use bank transfer this time if it’s faster

510vaporent,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
So, I understand there are a limited number of pre-built units available, presumably available to he/she who confirms completed payment first? Yes? No?

What I am unclear on is the number of custom units available...are they limited as well, or, can one order a custom unit anytime given Ralph's laser device is up and running?

Much obliged if those in the know could answer these questions!

TIA!

Fat Freddy,

Terpenetime

What I am unclear on is the number of custom units available...are they limited as well, or, can one order a custom unit anytime given Ralph's laser device is up and running?

As custom units weren’t specifically mentioned in the email I think you’ll find there aren’t any on this drop. With demand currently being SO much greater than supply, I imagine that Ralph has made the decision to go with pre-built units for the time being as they are likely much quicker for him to build than custom units.

idboehman

lol i completely forgot about the drop, RIP. even setup an auto-form-filler so I'd be ready to go. oh well, hopefully next time.

idboehman,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
lol i completely forgot about the drop, RIP. even setup an auto-form-filler so I'd be ready to go. oh well, hopefully next time.

I forgot too, til like an hour later when I was on my lunch break...

Got lucky and there was still a refurb TuboX which I grabbed to have (another) backup Lamart device.

Congrats to all who snagged something this drop - as always, I am eager to see what new p80s made it out into the wild! Such beauties in every new batch released

Snooppossum

Hey guys, hope your all nicely lifted on this fine evening....

So i was busy trying to buy a custom tetra and I Missed out on the pre-built units. I'm Very sad. Anyways I tried this this other day on Reddit and even though I got no takers there was a decent amount of interest shown so I figured I'd shoot my shot here....

I'm wondering if anyone here might have an extra p80 laying around that you would be willing to trade for a Tinymight. I had a really serious case of VAS lately and wanted to try out the tinymight and the tetra so I grabbed the first one available which happened to be the TM.

It's a cool vape but I could honestly live without it. I already have a flowerpot for when I want to cash a bowl in 1-2 rips and I'm not actually using this vape as a portable which is where it really shines IMO. Im more interested in the customization options of the tetra at this point and I'm also hoping I can turn the power down and stretch a bowl out some with the tetra, something the TM doesn't do well. It really is best for quickly cashing bowls on the go and I think it's kinda unnecessary with my other vapes.

any questions just ask!
https://postimg.cc/gallery/rWszrtW

Snooppossum,

idboehman

How do I set up this form filler you speak of?

Fair warning it's not the most user-friendly method and there's likely a friendlier method out there but I knew this would work since it's related to stuff I do at work. Basically it uses Selenium to automate interaction with the webpage.

I used this plugin:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/

and recorded a "test case" which:

* loads the tetra p80 page
* selecting the options I wanted from drop downs and check boxes.
* stopped recording the test case

then i saved the "project" somewhere on my computer.

to use it:

* i click on the "selenium ide" button in my firefox bar
* click the option to "open up a project"
* navigate to where i saved the project
* click on the test in the left-hand sidebar to select it
* click the play button w/o the three stacked lines next to it to "run current test"

doing so will open up a new window to the tetra p80 page and "run the test case" which involves selecting all your options. from there you could proceed to check out since it's just regular browser window.

idboehman,

Snooppossum

Fair warning it's not the most user-friendly method and there's likely a friendlier method out there but I knew this would work since it's related to stuff I do at work. Basically it uses Selenium to automate interaction with the webpage.

I used this plugin:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/

and recorded a "test case" which:

* loads the tetra p80 page
* selecting the options I wanted from drop downs and check boxes.
* stopped recording the test case

then i saved the "project" somewhere on my computer.

to use it:

* i click on the "selenium ide" button in my firefox bar
* click the option to "open up a project"
* navigate to where i saved the project
* click on the test in the left-hand sidebar to select it
* click the play button w/o the three stacked lines next to it to "run current test"

doing so will open up a new window to the tetra p80 page and "run the test case" which involves selecting all your options. from there you could proceed to check out since it's just regular browser window.
I have no idea what any of that means but thank you anyways, hopefully someone else who understands better will benefit still.

Snooppossum,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
any one snag screenshots of the latest batch of prebuilts?
Sorry, it went so quick I was studdering. Didn't even get one. No time to think you blink there gone. Maybe next time. But to be honest the time it would take to do a screen shot your favorite is gone. I put 2 in my cart separately by the time I got to checkout gone.:cry:

Melting Pot,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry, it went so quick I was studdering. Didn't even get one. No time to think you blink there gone. Maybe next time. But to be honest the time it would take to do a screen shot your favorite is gone. I put 2 in my cart separately by the time I got to checkout gone.:cry:

I want to like this but I obviously can't, sorry man

Top Bottom