Tetra P80

GerVn_Vap0rist

Thank you @funkyjunky ! The tetra p80 is really the end boss :o I love every aspect of it. I really enjoying the capsule stem and the joint loading. I blow clouds it’s unbelievable :razz:. If I load the full joint I set up the temp to 240 do a warmup and I get an instant vapour orgy I just do one stirr and everything is baked dark brown :love:

QTdrone

So, I've had my P80 for a few days now. On the fourth day I turned it upside down and a pick fell out, but where the hell does it go back in? I didn't think the P80 even came with a pick because I thoroughly inspected the box and device but didn't see anything. I think it fell out of the battery door or something, but I can't seem to get it back to where ever it came from. Any help?

Jqcj5

Under the battery door is a little hole (actually two, I think on each side of the battery) goes there :tup:.

Jqcj5,
Reactions: muunch

QTdrone

Oooo thats super sneaky!

I am currently packing basket screen and hitting it mostly through water. The Nub gets way too warm to use normally (although putting a dabcap or something similar over the nub helps a ton). Any alternative glass stems?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I am currently packing basket screen and hitting it mostly through water. The Nub gets way too warm to use normally (although putting a dabcap or something similar over the nub helps a ton). Any alternative glass stems?

The bent, spiky stems that are on the lamart shop are also quite nice.

Male jhooks also work well - the spiked jhook ModPodLabs offered at one point is a favorite of mine, but the bent spiky stems actually offer better ergonomics, really...

I don't mind that the glass stems get hot, as it just means the cooling mechanisms are doing their job of absorbing the heat.

The wooden stems (sans capsule) using spiked glass liner is also a great way to use the tetra. I can fit 120mg~ of herb packed this way, and there is no hot glass exposed, plus the vapor ends up being fairly cool - I use a medium-length one (thanks @Padriano )

Arbornaut

The wooden stems (sans capsule)

Wait, so you pack the wooden bowl directly? I've thought about doing that. Doesnt the wood get really gunked up that way? I'm thinking it would be really hard to clean since wood is so porous. It must also give a much more noticeable wood taste, right?
I suppose I could just try it, but I dont mind the capsules and I dont really want to gunk up the wood too much.

Cheers!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Wait, so you pack the wooden bowl directly? I've thought about doing that. Doesnt the wood get really gunked up that way? I'm thinking it would be really hard to clean since wood is so porous. It must also give a much more noticeable wood taste, right?
I suppose I could just try it, but I dont mind the capsules and I dont really want to gunk up the wood too much.

Cheers!

Yep! I just pack it directly - I put one of the screens that would fit in a joint (if you were joint packing) in the stem, and then just pack that. It gives a nice wide, sorta shallow bowl. I was surprised, but weighing the load with my milligram scale gave me 120mg - roughly the same as basket pack capacity.

It may be hard to clean the inside of the wood, but I don't really worry about it, the outside of the stem says nice, the inside part just becomes colored with the resin of the herb. It does impart a small woody flavor at first (also depends on the type of wood your stem is made of) but eventually it mutes, and all you can taste is the herbs.

Of course, all glass tastes a bit more pure, imo but the wood taste is not unpleasant... and having not to worry about breaking glass is super nice.

The capsules are nice, but not my style. I don't like aluminum and I prefer nothing obstructing the herb - it tastes a lot better, and is much more battery-efficient... I used to like using 2x basket screens and making a sort of "capsule" - if I wanted portability, but I don't really bother now.

Arbornaut

Yep! I just pack it directly - I put one of the screens that would fit in a joint (if you were joint packing) in the stem, and then just pack that. It gives a nice wide, sorta shallow bowl. I was surprised, but weighing the load with my milligram scale gave me 120mg - roughly the same as basket pack capacity.

It may be hard to clean the inside of the wood, but I don't really worry about it, the outside of the stem says nice, the inside part just becomes colored with the resin of the herb. It does impart a small woody flavor at first (also depends on the type of wood your stem is made of) but eventually it mutes, and all you can taste is the herbs.

Of course, all glass tastes a bit more pure, imo but the wood taste is not unpleasant... and having not to worry about breaking glass is super nice.

The capsules are nice, but not my style. I don't like aluminum and I prefer nothing obstructing the herb - it tastes a lot better, and is much more battery-efficient... I used to like using 2x basket screens and making a sort of "capsule" - if I wanted portability, but I don't really bother now.

Thanks a bunch! I may have to give it a try. The way I've been using it is without the actual cap on the capsule, and I find it hits really nice. I hear you about aluminum and I dont like the idea of using aluminum anywhere either, especially as a bowl for the herb. I really wish there was a stainless steel mesh screen type capsule that fit instead. One good thing about the aluminum is that it does absorb a lot of heat very efficiently, and I think that adds a bit of conduction into the mix, and maybe even some cooling (tho I could be wrong and as that's just pure speculation on my part)

I've actually dropped the wooden capsule stem with glass insert onto concrete, and amazingly the glass didnt break! I love the durability aspect for sure.

hoyo77

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be several prebuilt units available:

• 15 Tetra P80s
  • 6 Tetra Xs
  • 4 remodelled OG Tubo Xs (these will be sold at a discounted price)

Orders will be open from :

Thursday 7th May - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

• You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we might have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent.

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy

GerVn_Vap0rist

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be several prebuilt units available:

• 15 Tetra P80s
  • 6 Tetra Xs
  • 4 remodelled OG Tubo Xs (these will be sold at a discounted price)

Orders will be open from :

Thursday 7th May - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

• You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we might have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent.

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy

I hope that the one who wants a tetra x/p80 will get lucky ! My tip is to create an account before you want to buy and select bank transfer so you can pay with PayPal xoom so you can avoid credit card problems :)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I hope that the one who wants a tetra x/p80 will get lucky ! My tip is to create an account before you want to buy and select bank transfer so you can pay with PayPal xoom so you can avoid credit card problems :)
Where do you select bank transfer? And can you only do that after you have chosen one.
Appreciate the heads up.

Melting Pot,

GerVn_Vap0rist

Where do you select bank transfer? And can you only do that after you have chosen one.
Appreciate the heads up.

When you’re done with your order you should could select between credit card or bank transfer :) just select bank transfer so you will be able to pay with xoom/PayPal. That was my trick to obtain a tetra p80 :)

hoyo77

I have been using that RBT milana cooling stem in the TetraP90 loving the clouds i have been getting. I actually like all the stems from lamart and the couple that i had for my milaana and my iHeat. I think my favorite is the whip setup mainly for the visuals. you can see the vapor pool up in the belly.

Cannabliss*420

has anyone experienced delays getting their p80
Ralph sent mine on March 17 and still no sign of it almost 2 months later. He says not to worry it will get there. I sorry to say that I'm worried.

Cannabliss*420,

hoyo77

Ralph sent mine on March 17 and still no sign of it almost 2 months later. He says not to worry it will get there. I sorry to say that I'm worried.
i was in the same boat. Trust the process you will get it. Probably delayed to the coronavirus.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Depending on which ports and cities your package travelled, there could be substantial delay... but I'd bet you are getting very close!

Curious, how do you all prefer to clean your glass nubs and spiked stems?

I take out the basket and I also prefer to take out the screen, then cover a hole with my pointer finger, fill with iso and salt, shake for a minute or two, rinse, dump, repeat, done. Before the ISO shortages I used to just fill a cup and put everything in, but this shit is impossible to get a hold of anymore. I am using it so sparingly.

Do others take out the screens or clean with everything in place?

Bazinga

Geez - I thought my shipping delay was long. Mine was shipped about 3 weeks ago and I was a little concerned about the delay. I can't imagine shipping taking 2 months. I received my Tinymight in about a week from the ship date.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I gotta keep my eye on the ball. Got an order from rbt and some batts arriving on the 7th. And 3 o'clock is like rush hour in my house. It will be interesting so see how this plays out.
Can't wait.:rolleyes:

Arbornaut

Depending on which ports and cities your package travelled, there could be substantial delay... but I'd bet you are getting very close!

Curious, how do you all prefer to clean your glass nubs and spiked stems?

I take out the basket and I also prefer to take out the screen, then cover a hole with my pointer finger, fill with iso and salt, shake for a minute or two, rinse, dump, repeat, done. Before the ISO shortages I used to just fill a cup and put everything in, but this shit is impossible to get a hold of anymore. I am using it so sparingly.

Do others take out the screens or clean with everything in place?

Oddly enough I havnt cleaned any of my Lamart stems yet. I usually do the same as you tho for glass stems and water pieces. A little pickling salt and 90% iso goes a long way. Currently since I'm low on ISO and cant find any more to buy, I'm just letting resin build up until I cant take it anymore. At that point I'm going to try making stem milk with some heavy coconut milk. Apparently boiling the stems in the milk and then drinking said milk can give a nice buzz... I've never tried it, but I probably will be soon!

Arbornaut

I cant drink milk without gagging. Aint for me!

...but it is medicating if that is all you are after.

I'm extremely lactose intolerant so it not only makes me gag, but umm ya... but coconut milk is really tasty, and can be added to some nice meals etc. Like I say, never tried it, so I may hate it? I actually don't like edibles even, so it might be no good, but worth a try I guess.

Top Bottom