Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
actually have the j-hook from my Lotus...will be using that my fellow brother in the vape game!!!

Oooh that is a nice one! Enjoy my dude!

Now I ordered and received the whip, but what attachments do you use it with?

It will fit on to the standard mouthpiece or even the bent stems and I'm sure the nub as well... I actually bought an 18.8/22mm male whip adapter somewhere else and I use that for mine

SquirrelMaster

I got all the mouth piece options, benty spike, nub, regular mouthpiece with whip and an ebony wooden step with glass and dynacooler.

Did you order a plain whip or the hand wrapped? I'm such a sucker for accessories haha.

SquirrelMaster,

Terpenetime

I'm surprised that lately there have been very few posts about the TETRA P80, especially in comparison to the Tinymight thread which has really blown up in the last few weeks.

It's strange because the comparisons say the P80 is at least equal to the TM, and the wait after ordering P80s is better thanks to the batches that are put up for sale every once in a while.

I think that’s more a function of how many have been made than anything else. Currently there’s probably only about 30 P80’s out there in comparison to a couple of hundred Tinymight’s?

There was a pink fumed nub a couple weeks ago that was really nice and I figured it may go well with my wood choice but someone snagged it lol.

Yes, sorry about that!

SquirrelMaster

@Terpenetime
Nice! I'll keep watching the site to see what pops up. :)

I would like to see a current picture of the hand wrapped whip. Did you order one of those as well?

SquirrelMaster,

dabotr

Anyone else have their P80 shipped 2/8 to the US and not yet received it? I didn't get tracking with my shipment which was obviously an error on my part.

dabotr,

Shit Snacks

Yes, I did. I still haven’t worked out how to post photos on FC but here’s a link to a photo of the latest whips...

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/144933

You’ll see why I wanted a pink nub when my P80 has been completed.

Screenshot-20200222-133756.jpg

Like this (on a smartphone):

Screenshot-20200222-133918.png

Just delete the URL stuff and only post what is in the IMG brackets :tup:

Shit Snacks

Thank you for that, I like 'em. I don't see any glass shown so the only question I still have it how does the whip attach to the Tetra?

lol again, it goes on to the end of the standard Tubo mouthpiece stem, or the tip of literally any other lamart stem... Or a whip adapter, still connects to Tetra the same way with 18mm male glass joint... Sorry if I am not being clear!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Well... I cracked my nub tonight trying to dry the water out of it.
I heard the crack, and it was done.

Unfortunately all my adapters that I did not get through Lamart are too thick to accommodate the basket. I need to order mouthpieces.

FlyingLow,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
@funkyjunky
Should the capsule stems touch the screen or should there be a gap?
its not a problem if the capsule touches the heater/heater screen. everything is hand made, the glass, the heater assembly and also the stem itself, so there will be some variance. also it depends on how deep the capsule gets seated in the stem. the bowl where the capsule sits widens a bit with use and the capsule can sit deeper after a while.

Well... I cracked my nub tonight trying to dry the water out of it.
I heard the crack, and it was done.

Unfortunately all my adapters that I did not get through Lamart are too thick to accommodate the basket. I need to order mouthpieces.
thats a bummer! they should survive hair dryer heat, after all they get hot during use as well. maybe not full blast 500F heatgun. personally i clean all my stems with hot water from tap and then use it without drying.
there are a few how-to videos on the site: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=85_70

especially interesting for your basket screen situation:

and since we are posting videos:

also as a general information: the batches do overlap and not all units of a batch are processed simultaneously. most of the times there are no two units with the same specs for building so it all depends on wood availability and on what for that specific build is already prepared. further customization like special woods, engravings, inlays etc will add to the build time.
have a nice sunday everyone! :wave:

Arbornaut

That sucks about the cracked nub @FlyingLow and I'd be lying if I said I've never done that. It was probably a quick change from hot to cold that cracked it - were you using a torch? I made that mistake before.

@funkyjunky - just some clarification if you dont mind. I selected solid purpleheart wood, red display, and black P80. Everything else is standard - I.e. no inlay, or special cutout etc.

Anything there that might delay things well beyond 4 weeks?

Also, great info there so thanks for sharing. Those ABV boxes look dope AF!

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
yea, as you say you dont have special things, so everything should work out within 4 weeks. your exoskeleton is cut and glued, waiting for grinding/sanding and assembly during next week.

please keep the inquiring on the progress of a specific unit to a minimum as emails are piling up quickly around here :D

if anyone feels forgotten or we are in overtime already, dont hesitate to give me a nudge. if i dont respond immediately, it does not mean all ist lost, no panic! :tup:

hoyo77

yea, as you say you dont have special things, so everything should work out within 4 weeks. your exoskeleton is cut and glued, waiting for grinding/sanding and assembly during next week.

please keep the inquiring on the progress of a specific unit to a minimum as emails are piling up quickly around here :D

if anyone feels forgotten or we are in overtime already, dont hesitate to give me a nudge. if i dont respond immediately, it does not mean all ist lost, no panic! :tup:
Thank you for responding to my email!!

hoyo77,

Slickwilly

I believe you will need to get in contact with @Aezhenn for a custom Lacewood stem :tup:
His work is stunning and is awesome to deal with. :nod: I own 3 of his glass dynavap stems.

Now I have one of his medium Ebony Kingswood capsule stems on order with my P80 Lacewood and Kingswood inlay.

Seems we both have a liking for Lacewood :lol:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Does he make all of Funky’s woodies?

I’m wanting it with the glass insert, like the others on Lamart.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Aezhenn

Slickwilly

I believe so but not 100%

Yup just like the wooden capsule stems that can take either the spiked glass or regular glass with a-maze cooler.

Sorry my first post wasn't clear. I have Aezhenns wooden stems with glass inserts that fit the dyna vap tips only and not the capsules like the stems on Funkys site. I believe the glass stems are the same for both types of wooden stems though. Possibly Glass Charlie? I will see once I have my med capsule stem with a glass spiked and regular glass with the a-maze cooler.
The spiked glass stem works better then the plain glass with my dynavap tips, so I'm interested to see what the a-maze cooler does?

The glass insert stems do need to be twisted ever so often in the wooden stem to keep them spinning freely. I had a plain glass stick in my Wenge stem, managed to get it out but the glass cracked. Took some 220 grit sandpaper and rolled it up and removed just enough to make the next glass stem fit better. Probably was caused by the difference in humidity from across to here. I haven't had any issues since. :tup:

Great idea on the Lacewood stem :drool::love:

Slickwilly,
Reactions: Aezhenn

RobTheThrone

Just a heads up for anyone interested. I have a Mahogany Tetra P80 for sale on /r/entexchange on reddit. Discovered that I have CHS and sadly have to give up cannabis.

RobTheThrone,
Top Bottom