Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah! So here is a little sampling of some others from the site while we all wait lol

Screenshot-20191215-163037.jpg

Screenshot-20191215-163048.jpg

Screenshot-20191215-163045.jpg

And Instagram, this one wasn't for sale:
Screenshot-20191215-215541.jpg

Easier to decide when so many sell out quick!

Last edited:

flammy

Congrats to all those who were lucky enough to snag one. Some real lookers in this batch. Got my first Tubo earlier this year and I've been hooked ever since. The heater is sublime and the software really elevates even further. It works right out of the box.

If this works anything like a TetraX or Tetra Dual, it's going to be smoking. I consider my Tubos to be portable desktops and I rarely feel the need to bust out one of my traditional plug-in desktops since the Dual is so easy to use.

For those who missed out, custom slots are anticipated to be opened up in January from what I understand. Hope people post pics when they get theirs.

Bazinga

Beautiful work !!! I just visited the website and it appears that orders are not being taken at this time? I think I would buy one (I like the one with the 3 color stripes) to put on the coffee table as a conversation piece. Alright, maybe I would try it with some weed.:)

Bazinga,
Reactions: Ramahs

GoldenBud

Beautiful work !!! I just visited the website and it appears that orders are not being taken at this time? I think I would buy one (I like the one with the 3 color stripes) to put on the coffee table as a conversation piece. Alright, maybe I would try it with some weed.:)
it seems like all 30 P80s from the first batch is now sold
if you want to be added on the email listing which send email like 1 day before purchasing option is available again, send an email to support@lamart.ch

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah you are a little late to the boat on these, they all went up on Sunday and sold out fast! We early adopters mean business... FJ said he will open up custom orders in January, which is always fun. I did a Tetra Dual custom (photos over in the Tubo thread) that is uniquely gorgeous, my OG Tubo Evic was a painted poplar "custom" way before exotics were an option... There are just so many choices now, and so many great accessories available too!

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mother fucker...my man has done it again!

I've beaten this thing up all day with cbd herbs and keep taking hits that make me giggle. You know...those hits that are so good, quick and effortless that you can't believe it? I've used several different packs, and they all work, and bring something different to the table. The firmware is tight - I haven't changed a thing...just using it as is out of the box. With on-demand, cruise and warmup mode, I'm in vapor heaven. And I'm not even writing this while high...all cbd today!

If he has a unit available and you miss out, I feel for you. Go get one, and consider yourself lucky!

Top Bottom