• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

almost there

Can someone post a side by side pic of the Tetra P80 and the original Tubo Evic? I’m having a hard time visualizing the size difference.
That would be hard because FJ and Padriano are the only ones with a TP80 until the first drop :lol:

almost there,
Reactions: GoldenBud

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've never been one that benefitted from procrastination, but I am so glad I held off on a device purchase this past Black Friday. My wallet is ready for this... cant wait to finally jump into the Tubo lineage.

Will these come shipped ready to use? I have damn near zero mod experience.

GoldenBud

I've never been one that benefitted from procrastination, but I am so glad I held off on a device purchase this past Black Friday. My wallet is ready for this... cant wait to finally jump into the Tubo lineage.

You'll have atleast few minutes to invest. even if it's all prepared, you'll have to double check that before you hit the power to cruise mod or so. you don't want to ride this train without double checking :brow::lol:

PS you got batteries (20A) and a charger?

GoldenBud,

almost there

You are good to go once you pop in the battery. If you find it necessary you can fine tune the temps to your expectations by adjusting the resistance a bit but that’s a simple process, I never had mod experience when I got the OG tubo and I was ok.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Which software it is btw? afaik P80 didn't support tubomyevic, probably that is now changed haha

Also curious about this...

I found I preferred the tubo FW and all of it's features to the oft-circlejerked DNA and it's purported TC-prowess.

Think it's about time I owned a Tubo again...

Support@lamart

Company Representative (Lamart Tubo)
Company Rep
Can someone post a side by side pic of the Tetra P80 and the original Tubo Evic? I’m having a hard time visualizing the size difference.
OG Tubo evic on the right. It's an in-line config now, rather than side by side. Much more ergonomic, especially with the trigger.

wow man
what settings did you use? which temperature?
Probably about 215c.. I normally use warmup2cruise mode through glass, which gets things going a bit quicker..

Also curious about this...

I found I preferred the tubo FW and all of it's features to the oft-circlejerked DNA and it's purported TC-prowess.

Think it's about time I owned a Tubo again...

It's an update of the original tubomyevic firmware. This always comes pre-installed, and calibrated with the heater (the temp in the bowl is measured with a thermocouple and the resistance locked on the mod). So it should be good to go out of the box :)

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

OG Tubo evic on the right. It's an in-line config now, rather than side by side. Much more ergonomic, especially with the trigger.

Probably about 215c.. I normally use warmup2cruise mode through glass, which gets things going a bit quicker..

It's an update of the original tubomyevic firmware. This always comes pre-installed, and calibrated with the heater (the temp in the bowl is measured with a thermocouple and the resistance locked on the mod). So it should be good to go out of the box :)

Will this update be able to load and update a P80 to work with a TUBOx or a TetraX via tubomyevic?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Jacer

I know it's not technically about the Tetra P80, but I just wanted to throw in that I have never once had to stir the bud in my TETRAx. The heater vapes it extremely evenly

Jacer,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Another great idea! Guess you may be hearing from me again soon... Took a lot of willpower to not start a thread myself after seeing it on IG :lol:

Welp looks like you got me sooner than even I expected! This one gave me nostalgia for my OG deep blue Tubo from the second ever batch with the lighter coating of paint on the poplar...
Anyway I've been wanting a fuchsia ish colored vape thing for a while now, and I am digging the contrast with the silver mod too:

Screenshot-20191215-130804.png

Which one of you got the beech/bronze? I was considering that one, but I am glad it sold out before I could decide. I almost went with the mahogany/black or santos rosewood/silver, while the bubinga/bronze, zebrano/black, and two-tone sonokeling are also super gorgeous...

May end up with another custom exotic someday at this rate, but I can wait til a new Tetra Dual arrives (based off the RX G3D perhaps?!) I think, I hope lol There are just so many tempting options available for such a great product at a reasonable price! :drool:
Thanks again @funkyjunky!!!

Jqcj5

What’s funny is I was scrambling to hit the “add to cart” button so fast I really don’t know which one I bought. The receipt says Beech/Black but I think it had some kind of design. Who know’s and who care’s, I’m just glad i was able to snag one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What’s funny is I was scrambling to hit the “add to cart” button so fast I really don’t know which one I bought. The receipt says Beech/Black but I think it had some kind of design. Who know’s and who care’s, I’m just glad i was able to snag one.

Haha not to spoil the surprise for you, but I think you got the beech with the floral laser cut out then, a very nice choice! I was staring at all of them so my mind is flooded right now :rofl:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jqcj5

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Your fault I just spent $ 300
Thank you friend

Don't worry - I bit the bullet too. Those burl ones weren't cheap but... I already know this is a vape I will use for years to come... My Tubo (and dual) were some of my favorite vaporizers I had used. Not sure why I had let them go, but quite excited to own one of these beastly devices again.

With a Tubo(well, Tetra, I suppose) and a Grasshopper, I really don't need a "heavy hitting" desktop at all... These two vaporizers keep up with the very best. And the glass tubes of the Tubo heater provide some very pure, tasty vapor.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Looks like I missed all the exotic choices, just tried to pull the trigger on Boxwood/black BUT my Visa transaction keeps getting denied?? Tried several times with no success...

Any advice?

The first attempt was flagged by my institution and they contacted me, to which I informed them this was APPROVED activity. Tried again and got a little further through checkout, then received the same message: Denied.

Not sure what else I can do.
Funky~ any suggestions?

Last edited:
FlyingLow,

GoldenBud

Looks like I missed all the exotic choices, just tried to pull the trigger on Boxwood/black BUT my Visa transaction keeps getting denied?? Tried several times with no success...

Any advice?

The first attempt was flagged by my institution and they contacted me, to which I informed them this was APPROVED activity. Tried again and got a little further through checkout, then received the same message: Denied.

Not sure what else I can do.
Funky~ any suggestions?
Wait for his/their approval for your order, he'll refer you to pay via PayPal I think.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Sick Vape
Top Bottom