• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Terp Pen XL - Boundless Technology

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hi All,

First and foremost, thank you for the continued support throughout the years! We hope everyone is well and looking forward to new vaporizers. The FC community has always been an integral step to the release of our units and today, we would like to formally introduce the Terp Pen XL. The Terp Pen XL is modeled after our original Terp Pen released in 2019 with added features that include: 3 variable voltage/heat modes, a tapered 14mm mouthpiece end for water pipes, and a quartz bucket that screws on/off the magnetic cap. We have kept the breath activation feature and will be introducing a tap system to cycle between the voltages. Three taps near the USB port will change the voltage and two taps will indicate battery life. New coils will be released further down the line with the first set to be a quartz coil. The coils will be backward compatible with the Terp Pen 1.0 allowing new experiences for the user. We are very excited about this unit and cannot wait to share it with the community.

About the Terp Pen XL -

The Boundless Terp Pen XL is an electronic aromatherapy device specifically designed for consuming herbal concentrates. There is no button on the unit and it relies on an inhale from the user to activate the heating element. Once activated, concentrate can be applied onto the heating element by using a dab tool, lightly touching the heated end to concentrate in a glass jar, or quartz storage compartment located inside the cap. The device is made of stainless steel and can be easily maintained by disassembling the pieces and wiping them down with isopropyl alcohol accordingly.

What’s Included -

The Terp Pen XL comes with 1 Terp Pen XL, 1 ceramic coil, 1 multi-tool, 1 cleaner tool, and 1 USB cable. The Terp Pen XL is fitted with a quartz storage compartment attached to the cap and a tapered 14mm mouthpiece to use with water pipes. A quick start guide and breakdown of the unit will be efficiently printed on the inside of the Terp Pen XL box for an easy and clear reference.

Getting Started
  • The Terp Pen XL will come with a dual ceramic heating element.
  • To install, screw the included ceramic coil clockwise into the body. The heating element screws into the Terp Pen XL battery and will begin to activate on inhalation once properly connected to the battery.
  • To uninstall and replace, unscrew the coil counter-clockwise from the unit. It is recommended to clean the heating element often for optimal performance.

Adjusting Voltage (Heat)
  • Tap 3 times near the USB port to cycle through the three voltage modes.
3.3v (Blue), 3.7v (Green), & 4.0v (Red).
  • This will allow three different heating experiences and can be compared to low heat, medium heat, and high heat.
  • The user can also tap the pen on a table or hard surface to change the temperature if tapping with a finger is not preferred.
  • To see the current heating level, inhale on the unit. The color displayed will indicate the voltage level.
Cleaning the Coil
  • To clean the coil, remove the outer shell from the unit. Inhale to activate the coil and “burn-off” excess material. We recommend conducting a burn off prior to first-time use to sterilize the heating element.
Quartz Storage Compartment
  • A quartz bucket comes installed inside the topmost part of the XL cap. This quartz bucket is inlaid to the top of the compartment which is screwed to the Terp Pen XLs heating element cap. It is threaded for security and works wonders when using the unit on the go; it can be used for storing your concentrates or dabbing directly off the quartz.
Battery Indicator
  • Tap 2 times near the USB port to check battery level
100% - 66% (Green), 65%-33% (Blue), 32% - 0% (Red)

Charging
  • The Terp comes with a Micro USB charging cable and can be used with most standard charging blocks. The red battery LED indicator will remain solid while charging and will turn off when the unit is fully charged. The Terp Pen XL fully charges in about 45 minutes and battery life will vary depending on voltage and length of inhaling. We have been averaging around 40 dabs per full charge.
How to Maintain the Terp Pen XL
  • The Terp Pen XL can be broken down for easy cleaning with isopropyl alcohol or alcohol prep pads. Do not get any liquid in the USB port or on the coil connection located on the battery module. The air holes at the bottom of the heating element should also be paid attention to when cleaning. If this becomes clogged the vapor path will close and burn off the concentrate.

How To Use Quick Guide
  1. Remove magnetic cap to expose coil.
  2. Inhale on the mouthpiece to activate the coil.
  3. While inhaling, apply the concentrate to the heated coil and continue to inhale until the dose is consumed.
  4. Inhale for up to 10 seconds before the auto-shutoff initiates. To continue heating, wait a second or two then proceed to inhale again.
  5. It is recommended to inhale again, without applying more concentrate for another few seconds or full heating cycle as some concentrate may be left on the coil to consume.
Warranty

Boundless Technology provides a 3-year limited warranty on the unit and a 90-day limited warranty on the heating element. This warranty covers manufacturing defects such as charging issues, heating issues, or damages found upon the opening of the package. For more info please visit us at www.bndlstech.com/warranty

Thanks for Checking Out the Terp Pen XL!

We were able to share this device with our close friends and collaborators at Champs Trade Show in February earlier this year, where it was met with excitement and positive feedback. Unfortunate events delayed our release of the unit but we have now set the release date to Friday 7/10/2020. We will be taking wholesale and distributor orders for the Terp Pen XL at Champs Virtual Trade Show that is occurring next week, Tuesday July 7th - Thursday July 9th. The unit will then be available for retail sales on Friday 7/10 for $59.99. The Terp Pen XL will be released with a ceramic coil similar to the original Terp Pens and new coil designs will follow. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread, direct message, or email me at Eric@bndlstech.com. We appreciate you guys and we are looking forward to your thoughts.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
We were able to share this device with our close friends and collaborators at Champs Trade Show in February earlier this year, where it was met with excitement and positive feedback.
I can attest to that. This thing is pretty awesome. I've been testing a unit that was "borrowed" by my daughter months ago. She keeps telling me how great it is, but for some reason she won't return it to me. :shrug:

:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi All!

Happy 7/10!!

The Terp Pen XL is now available! Please visit the product page for more information: https://bndlstech.com/product/terp-pen-xl/

Thank you all for the interest and support with this release!

I have noticed that all the vendors I use are out of stock on replacement tips for the regular terp pen. Is this because you have a newer version coming out that is compatable with both pens? I was getting worried that tips wouldn't be available. I love my OG terp pen.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I can attest to that. This thing is pretty awesome. I've been testing a unit that was "borrowed" by my daughter months ago. She keeps telling me how great it is, but for some reason she won't return it to me. :shrug:

:peace:

Is the black version made of SS or Ti?

And if the black is Ti, is there a diff in heat transfer between the two in terms of heat transferred to the body of the unit?

Manufacturer
Is the black version made of SS or Ti?

And if the black is Ti, is there a diff in heat transfer between the two in terms of heat transferred to the body of the unit?

The black unit is SS with a soft touch black coating. I personally cannot tell the difference between the two in regards to heat transfer.

I have noticed that all the vendors I use are out of stock on replacement tips for the regular terp pen. Is this because you have a newer version coming out that is compatable with both pens? I was getting worried that tips wouldn't be available. I love my OG terp pen.

We are expecting to have a restock by the end of the week and we hope to have the XL replacement coils in by early next week. Coils are cross compatible!

Mines gets here Wednesday
Thanks for the support!

Boundless Vape Technology,
Reactions: DeezVaprz

btka

Ordered terp pen xl... exited...
think will have to wait until replacment coils are restocked...

btka,

Manufacturer
So what is the difference between the 2 coils, Terp pen v Terp pen XL @Boundless Vape Technology ?

I'll do my best to get some clear photos up here soon. The stock coil is essentially a larger version of the OG Terp Pen coil. The ceramic rods are about double the size on the XL coil and the airpath is expanded and enlarged to help keep concentrate from clogging. I am excited for the new coils that will be released down the line and can't wait to share more information with you all when able to.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
The black unit is SS with a soft touch black coating. I personally cannot tell the difference between the two in regards to heat transfer.

Well, you obviously knew where I was going with my question regarding SS and Ti....good to hear regarding heat transfer!

Also, I gotta tell you, the packaging on the XL is about the best I've seen with ANY vape! So compact and efficient (love the "built in" instructions on the inside of the box) and the magnetic open and close with the box is just perfect! All of that combined with the price point and I think you may have a REAL WINNER here!

Oh! And thank you for the little extra with the "anti-roll, drip pad"....that's a great idea!

Piffdexter

I just got the XL. I charged it but every time I take a pull I get red flashing lights?

Piffdexter,

Manufacturer
Well, you obviously knew where I was going with my question regarding SS and Ti....good to hear regarding heat transfer!

Also, I gotta tell you, the packaging on the XL is about the best I've seen with ANY vape! So compact and efficient (love the "built in" instructions on the inside of the box) and the magnetic open and close with the box is just perfect! All of that combined with the price point and I think you may have a REAL WINNER here!

Oh! And thank you for the little extra with the "anti-roll, drip pad"....that's a great idea!

Thank you for the support and feedback! We hope you enjoy it
I just got the XL. I charged it but every time I take a pull I get red flashing lights?

Can you please send me a short video of this to Eric@bndlstech.com? I'll take a closer look and try to get you up and running.
!

Boundless Vape Technology,
Reactions: LesPlenty

GanjaGavman

Convection FTW
Hey I just got my xl and when I inhale I get red and green flashing lights that turn off after like 2 seconds. Nothing works. Seems like maybe the same problem as mentioned above?

Just put my original Terp pen coil in and it worked. Looks like you guys might be sending out faulty coils

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well, par for the course for me.
I just ordered one yesterday - hope it works!
I do have a spare coil on hand...glad they are compatible.

vapviking,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom