Temp controlled battery for CCell carts

ChooChooCharlie

marine layer Mist:

Kind-Pen-Mist-by-Rady-Shell.jpg

1 gram cart fits OK, today it's Alien Labs Lemon Fuel

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Helios

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
marine layer Mist:

Kind-Pen-Mist-by-Rady-Shell.jpg

1 gram cart fits OK, today it's Alien Labs Lemon Fuel

Just bought two of these, SMALLEST cart mods I’ve seen!

Looks like same factory that makes the same body as my Hippie Nano, button and interface identical. Difference is the Nano uses a magnetic adapter, and those move around a bit, so I was happy to see your photo of the Mist, with screw on 510 threads.
Also bought two YOCAN Kodo Pro, really tiny, but great for seeing ohms, and 1.8-4.2 volt manual control.
Cheap prices and good stock at ElementVape, delivered in less than a week.

RustyOldNail

The smallest mod I've seen is the kodo pro, it's literally the size of my thumb

I bought two of those as well. The “Kind Mist” (500 mAh battery capacity) is a bit less tall, and with a cart, not as tall as the “Kodo Pro (400mAh battery capacity”. Very close, but the Kodo has all the variable voltage controls and screen.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
How's this for small and convenient?
2 3/4 in long, 1/2 in wide
Real-Deal-Resin-Rosin-Pen.jpg
I seriously hate disposable units, I tried a bunch while looking for good carts to carry and every disposable I tried was just awful, plus like you said they're so freaking bad for the environment... There's absolutely ZERO REASON to use those

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Well, zero reason is a bit of a stretch, I really enjoy this rosin "pen"
So convenient, light, small, discreet, easy, tasty, effective

It's why the old doc was called an Inconvenient truth
No I still say zero, the fillable carts with a rechargeable battery is better in every single way

tinctorus,

ChooChooCharlie

Yeah, can understand frustration, but worth altering inhale

slow 2 or 3 non-productive draws to warm rosin, then slow draws

budtender warned me, worth the extra effort IMO

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It looks fairly similar to this one I just tried recently, but not really sure if the hardware is the same MFG or not.
The voltage is definitely conservative on this one compared to some of the other pod systems out there, like 710 Labs.
TBH the built in battery is lame as it died on me on the chair lift. They're rechargeable, but if it can't even get through half a gram it becomes less reliable.

I do like the form factor a lot though. Flavor was pretty good on this one. I don't really like the idea of it being disposable, had a friend pick it up for me and it sounded like it was a 510 cart on the menu, but I guess a lot of the solventless people are switching to these pods. Have to say the inhale activation is perfect on the mountain.

B3-D764-C0-10-B4-4-C69-BAD4-DE4-BC5-EEEAB7.jpg

In comparison, the 710 labs battery fires way too hot (I do cigar puffs to mitigate since they are all inhale activated) but I have to admit they do hit hard and still the closest to a rig hit in your pocket.
The lower output of this one means longer inhalations are necessary, which I don't really prefer for on-the-go usage.

RustyOldNail

and the Ascera's just pump out the tasty clouds.

Where did you get the Asceras? I wanted to try them.

Recently bought some of the just released SPRK-3 ceramic carts. They are now a FULL 1mg size, and the oil input holes have been enlarged, haven’t filled one yet, but never had a bad experience with the previous version.

RustyOldNail,

Shit Snacks

Same question though @biohacker lol I need good cartridges for the future... Also was thinking of hitting you up from one of the Kpro you posted for sale though it seems like you're still happily using them to keep!

Shit Snacks,
  • Haha
Reactions: biohacker

RustyOldNail

Same question though @biohacker lol I need good cartridges for the future... Also was thinking of hitting you up from one of the Kpro you posted for sale though it seems like you're still happily using them to keep!

I’ve filled the previous version ceramic carts up to 3 times. Not sure what Chinese company makes them for SPRK, but they have all worked great.

Shit Snacks

I’ve filled the previous version ceramic carts up to 3 times. Not sure what Chinese company makes them for SPRK, but they have all worked great.

Sorry you misunderstood me, I don't fill up cartridges either, so I was asking where the prefilled carts were bought from if they are so nice!? @biohacker you in California??

Top Bottom