• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Temp controlled battery for CCell carts

biohacker

But I’ll still call them out on the TWIST not having at least a 3 level battery indicator, the LED is already there, blinking more then it needs to, to say I’M ON! Next model....

lol if it makes you feel better the Uni S has 3 leds for the 3 temps and doesn't have a battery indicator either!

And it's all give and take, usb-c and the ability to actually hit it at 1.9v haha Maybe we can "unlock" the Uni Pro to access its 1.9v!

Clapped_r6

Just a data point -
My Vuber Pulse has been the best battery to deal with overall. The "never burn" thing works well. I like the PCKT for in the pocket stealth, but the Vuber is my #1 oil pen for home use

I'm not sure why I dont see any Vuber threads on here, must be regional

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just a data point -
My Vuber Pulse has been the best battery to deal with overall. The "never burn" thing works well. I like the PCKT for in the pocket stealth, but the Vuber is my #1 oil pen for home use

I almost got one of those Vuber’s before the Uni Pro came out, only reason I passed is I tend to prefer the recessed design over the longer stick battery form factor.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

Never heard of it until now! How big is the battery? And is it possible to use fully manual mode with .1v increments? What's the lowest voltage?

Looks like a nice Uni Pro alternative form factor!

Last edited:

Clapped_r6

I dont remember, it doesn't go super low. However, it temp steps downward and makes uuuuuuge hits, much better than the PCKT etc

I dont like the form factor though out and about. Too long

biohacker

I dont remember, it doesn't go super low. However, it temp steps downward and makes uuuuuuge hits, much better than the PCKT etc

The PCKT isn't really designed for huge hits though, as it's a "low voltage/wattage/temperature" battery. Think of it like a Yocan Uni Pro from 1.8v-2.2v... great for live resin/rosin carts, but if you want serious temperature/output and huge hits for something like a distillate cart, the PCKT isn't really the best tool for that job.

biohacker,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The PCKT isn't really designed for huge hits though, as it's a "low voltage/wattage/temperature" battery. Think of it like a Yocan Uni Pro from 1.8v-2.2v... great for live resin/rosin carts, but if you want serious temperature/output and huge hits for something like a distillate cart, the PCKT isn't really the best tool for that job.

Not 2.2, but 2.4. The highest level on the PKCT is pretty good, I do get MORE at higher voltages, but I tend to cough more, trade off.... It’s nice to have the choice of range, thus multiple devices.

PCKT Two & YOCAN Uni Pro - Voltages versus Wattage

***CART: 1.5 ohms.

PKCT TWO (5 Presets - Watts):
*WATTS=VOLTS

2.43=1.9
2.73=2.02
3.09=2.15
3.54=2.3
3.84=2.4

YOCAN UNI PRO (2.0-4.2 volts):
*VOLTS=WATTS

2.0=2.66
2.4=3.84
3.0=6.0
3.5=8.16
4.2=11.76

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: biohacker

RustyOldNail

Wondering what voltage you cart dudes are running?

Reason I ask, is some carts seem to work better at higher or lower voltages. I realize the oil plays a motor role in proper temperature settings, as well as cartridge design and function. But assuming the cart resistance “standard” of plus/minus 1.5 ohms, and a mostly thick dispensary “distillate” oil, syringe or pre-fill. Using some of my years of ECig atomizer experience, I let these carts sit to soak even longer the ECig versions, and then start at low volts/watts to break in the coil, etc. Currently, I don’t have a lot of carts or oil to experiment as much as I’d normally like to.

So I’ve been conservative on my voltage settings. First rip of the day using a YOCAN 10 second 1.8 volt LOWEST timed preset on the “Pro model”, and selectable on the SWITCH model, is quite good, obviously useful for a blocked airflow condition as well. So, I’ve been slowly trying HIGHER VOLTAGE settings, and just did my first 7-9 second rip at 3.3 volts, previously my highest test was what most recommend as a solid setting for CCell coils of 3.0 volts. Definite QUICK HEAD RUSH...

Seems for my current Joyce and cart, 3.0 volts is actually a good high setting, for me. Though for basic medication needs lower voltages are preferable.

Anyone ripping these distillate carts at the MAX of 4.2 volts? I’m SCARED..... :)

RustyOldNail,

biohacker

Wondering what voltage you cart dudes are running?

1.8v-2.3v for CCELL TH2 or Verified
live resin/sauce or co2 honey oil

disty is more forgiving but I still would never go out of the 2v's range personally. Taste gets affected and it can get gross and you run the risk of burning your wick/atty.

iLoveVape25

Hey guys, I love vaping and following the NEWS on new batteries and new CART technologies.

so for now, the best for me seems to be the uni pro... It has everything. And the best Cart is the CCELL. Do you have any news of a website that follows these kind of small devices ?

I would like something like the uni pro but that has a auto activation using inhale as my wife doesn't seem to know how to inhale and press a button simultaneously.

Anyway, peace out !

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I would like something like the uni pro but that has a auto activation using inhale as my wife doesn't seem to know how to inhale and press a button simultaneously.
Because you prefer Ccell, have you considered either their Palm or Silo? Both are very stealthy and auto-activated and fairly cheap... The PCKT One + seems to get good reviews if you want something more robust/expensive... This looks like it could be good, tho I really don't know much else about it. Batteries that can't accommodate various diameter carts kinda scare me a bit especially with all the larger ceramic ones I see around now:
In fact, VapePartsMart is a great place to get stuff like this if they have it... Nathan is good peoples.... :tup:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys, I love vaping and following the NEWS on new batteries and new CART technologies.

so for now, the best for me seems to be the uni pro... It has everything. And the best Cart is the CCELL. Do you have any news of a website that follows these kind of small devices ?

Anyway, peace out !

Just try tapping the button twice for the preheat and hand it to her? Low temp hit

RustyOldNail

Just remember if you get an “auto-draw” ONLY device, if you get a CLOG, you can’t manually fire the cart, which is at times the only way to clear it. The only cart device I have with both, manual and auto, is the PKCT2. Auto comes in handy for handsfree water rig use.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Found my Yocan Kodo, paired it with a rosin cart. Nice combo!

FAEE6807-82-F6-4-F7-C-B1-DE-B6-AAF0961-A9-F.jpg

biohacker

Found my Yocan Kodo, paired it with a rosin cart. Nice combo!

This thread needs a refresh! What's up!? Kodo Pro is my go to... would love to hear anything that competes!

anything else new out there worthy? @ChooChooCharlie ? @invertedisdead ? You boys always have your finger on the pulse in this industry! Only looking for batteries that don't use mag collars though.

CheeseSandwich

How is the airflow? I have a lot of small, older ECig battery mods, but the two bottom airflow slots on most 510 threaded cartridges, are often blocked by the mods deep female 510 threads.

Airflow seems great to me. This works much better than any of the pen style 510 batteries imo.

ChooChooCharlie

This thread needs a refresh! What's up!? Kodo Pro is my go to... would love to hear anything that competes!

anything else new out there worthy? @ChooChooCharlie ? @invertedisdead ? You boys always have your finger on the pulse in this industry! Only looking for batteries that don't use mag collars though.
Been using Kind Pen Mist again lately
Old battery, but no mag connectors to lose, and down to low 2's v
light weight, no zinc alloy fancy shell, just good ol' plastic

Kind-Pen-Mist.jpg

Top Bottom