Tafée Bowle

Goita

I am surprised that the business can keep trading and provide a level of Cs when they haven't sold any products for most of 2023. Also how are they managing cash burn whilst developing a new product? The longer the delays go on the less hopeful I am of their survival; I hope I am proved wrong.

staircase slight of hand

Website still says 2023 relaunch, despite apparently confirming they have no intent of meeting that timeline.

I heard back from them, and they do intend to have the relaunch live by the end of the year. Not going to provide details since there’s really no reason for me to be shuttling info back and forth for them, but stand by for updates and maybe (strong maybe) something will happen! And if it happens the way they’re describing, it should definitely be of interest to some folks here.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
there’s really no reason for me to be shuttling info back and forth for them

Ah but my friend there is, it’s because the company themselves refuse to provide reliable information to their current and potential customers. I mean, there’s no reason for you to personally do it, but if anyone outside of Tafee HQ is to know, the grape vine appears the only method they are willing to engage in.

Seems sus, to use common parlance.

staircase slight of hand

Seems sus, to use common parlance.

Lol, absolutely agree that this isn’t really any way for them to be handling their PR/CS. So, what I heard, and then I’ll bow out until we hit these new dates: “We are pleased to inform you that on November 24, we will be releasing details about the upcoming generation of Bowle, with a shipping date set prior to Christmas 2023.”

Goita

I heard back from them, and they do intend to have the relaunch live by the end of the year. Not going to provide details since there’s really no reason for me to be shuttling info back and forth for them, but stand by for updates and maybe (strong maybe) something will happen! And if it happens the way they’re describing, it should definitely be of interest to some folks here.
That is good to hear as would be a shame if they disappeared! Really intrigued to see what they come up with next. Thanks for the update :clap:

Goita,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Lol, absolutely agree that this isn’t really any way for them to be handling their PR/CS. So, what I heard, and then I’ll bow out until we hit these new dates: “We are pleased to inform you that on November 24, we will be releasing details about the upcoming generation of Bowle, with a shipping date set prior to Christmas 2023.”

Woody Harrelson Wtf GIF

buzzy funny

Looks like USB-C, more battery life, and an extra heat setting? Just inferring from the extra fifth light in the photo. Will be interested to see if they changed anything else with the stems, etc. Hopefully they have a WPA solution this time.

I was wondering if they might change the body style to be more pocket friendly, but no. There’s no cup in the photo however, maybe it’ll be de-emphasized this time? The standalone unit with stubby stem should be a stock configuration IMO.

Top Bottom