• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Bowle channeling Sally Field, "George likes me! He really, really likes me!"
After learning about Bowle here on FC, George's reviews sealed it for me. I'm not shocked he's still into it!
Found a good deal on a used one. Not even 30 mins after making that comment. Crazy how fast things go. Hope to be using it sometime next week!
Seek and ye shall find...or some other dope wisdom stuff.
Good luck with the new piece.

cptofnthng

Do you own a TB and feel the need for water pipe? With the large mouthpiece it has the coolest vapor that I tried. Best for on demand on the go.
I have 4 different water pipes (bong sounds so dopey) and i feel the need to connect all my vapes to them and play with it. But yes, the vapor by design is pretty cool. On 4 not so much anymore though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do you own a TB and feel the need for water pipe? With the large mouthpiece it has the coolest vapor that I tried. Best for on demand on the go.

I don't want WPA for water primarily as much as I want it for various glass mouthpieces, less aluminum pathway and no silicone, I love the TB design like built-in right angle J hook, but it is definitely not the coolest vapor for me (though I still have not tried the drinkware, which would cool a lot!)

condition

I don't want WPA for water primarily as much as I want it for various glass mouthpieces, less aluminum pathway and no silicone, I love the TB design like built-in right angle J hook, but it is definitely not the coolest vapor for me (though I still have not tried the drinkware, which would cool a lot!)
So which device has the coolest vapor for you?

I have 4 different water pipes (bong sounds so dopey)
LoL I am from Europe and we don't use bong often, much more pronounce it, but it was my mistake as I quoted WPA, and typed it water pipe. :lol:

condition,

Shit Snacks

So which device has the coolest vapor for you?

I'm not exactly sure, because most of the devices I use, allow me to choose various vapor path, which is how I am mostly using everything at home... TB forces you to use the stock setup which is very simple and effective, but I just don't think the vapor is especially cooled here when using higher temps. I'm not going to discuss other vapes here further since it is off topic anyway...

Vape Halen

Following this thread for over a year now and I'm still on the fence about getting one. I already got a Tinymight, P80 and a few months before the Bowle came out I got the Minivap to complete the European trifecta of full convection devices. So on one hand I'm really insterested of course, on the other it could become a "more of the same" situation and I should maybe go in a different direction.

condition

Following this thread for over a year now and I'm still on the fence about getting one. I already got a Tinymight, P80 and a few months before the Bowle came out I got the Minivap to complete the European trifecta of full convection devices. So on one hand I'm really insterested of course, on the other it could become a "more of the same" situation and I should maybe go in a different direction.
I don't own a P80, but I use daily TM, TB & MV. Each one has its own advantages, it's not more of the same. I always start with TB in the morning 🌄

Shit Snacks

If you have those and you are still curious, yeah you might as well grab one, it's definitely not more of the same, each of these vapes that you list are pretty unique despite some broad similarities?

fangorn

On the other hand now that I'm thinking more about, if you don't have a conduction vaporizer you may better look at one or a hybrid.
I am okay !!

I just traded my TB for an FW7 and, despite the practicality that I will miss, in terms of vaping experience, I have absolutely no regrets!! I'm even very happy!

(I use my TP80 every day, very often my Vaponic and I had a TM...)

Th1986

I apologize in advanced if these questions have been asked & answered , I've worked my way through about the 15-20 most current pages in the thread , slowly over the past few weeks since this vape caught my attention.

Is there any difference in function in the 250ml vs 400ml models. From pictures it appears the stem on the 400ml is longer and am wondering if this would make for a cooler hit with the longer pathway. Or if it would require more draw with the longer stem? Originally I thought I would get an option on potv to choose the stem I want but after adding it in the cart I see no option so my guess is 250ml comes with the "small stem". I see on the official tafee site they have a machined option , is that a add on worth getting?

Does this vape ever go on sale? I was hoping to wait it out until 4/20 and see if it is included in any sales but if that's unlikely I'll just order it now , that is If the 250ml unit doesn't have any function downsides vs the 400ml as I can only find the 250ml in stock and I'm not that interested in using the cup so less volume isn't a issue.

Thanks.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Can anyone here supply any reason or detail about availability of the Bowle, especially at Taffee's own site? I think it's only been referred to as "supply issues", and seems to be going on a long time?

@Th1986, welcome.
Stem length runs with cup capacity you order, so, shorter stem goes with the 250 ml drinking cup, longer with the 400ml.
There is also stubby length available separately.

Pretty much everyone has said performance is nearly identical between the two. I happened to go with 250 size, rarely using the cup (though it is pleasant), and I might go for a stubby sometime

I purchased mine on a sale this past January, maybe still a New Year's deal (idr) at Canadian site https://vaporific.ca/
With an extra discount code for signing on to email list, my delivered US cost was about $320, so I felt I did pretty well.
Members right here were the best source for help with where to go!

ezpz

I just traded my TB for an FW7
Pleasure doing business with you. :tup:

Hey everyone. Proud new owner of a "like new" TB here. Been testing it this past weekend. Loving it so far. Not much can be said here that hasn't been repeated many times. Replaceable batteries and a pocketable form factor would be great. Cup is pretty useless for me (other than the fact that I can just leave it out and it looks like a cup rather than a vape). And the cooling factor is AMAZING. So nice to not have the "need" to take my water piece out every evening.

As for accessories, I'll probably pick up some silicone fingertips. I like to empty my load when the avb is still warm. My other vapes (TM, Fw7, and Dyna), I just blow out the avb (never needed a debowler before).

I'll probably never use the acrylic grinder for its intended use, but it does hold the pots nicely. If anyone knows of an aftermarket "cap" for just the pot holder section of the grinder, I would be greatly interested.

Anyways, I'm very happy to be part of the TB club now. Very satisfied with my trade.

3xFantasyChamp

Hey everyone. Proud new owner of a "like new" TB here. Been testing it this past weekend. Loving it so far. Not much can be said here that hasn't been repeated many times. Replaceable batteries and a pocketable form factor would be great. Cup is pretty useless for me (other than the fact that I can just leave it out and it looks like a cup rather than a vape). And the cooling factor is AMAZING. So nice to not have the "need" to take my water piece out every evening.

As for accessories, I'll probably pick up some silicone fingertips. I like to empty my load when the avb is still warm. My other vapes (TM, Fw7, and Dyna), I just blow out the avb (never needed a debowler before).

I'll probably never use the acrylic grinder for its intended use, but it does hold the pots nicely. If anyone knows of an aftermarket "cap" for just the pot holder section of the grinder, I would be greatly interested.

Anyways, I'm very happy to be part of the TB club now. Very satisfied with my trade.
Welcome!

I haven't stopped using the Bowle since I've gotten it. Honestly didn't think I'd like it, but I've been using it more than my other devices. It's so easy and convenient to use at home. Enjoy!

ezpz

Welcome!

I haven't stopped using the Bowle since I've gotten it. Honestly didn't think I'd like it, but I've been using it more than my other devices. It's so easy and convenient to use at home. Enjoy!
Thanks. I'm still honeymooning right now, so Bowle is the main home unit (can finally clean my water piece). I still need my other devices for portability. Even on short errands, the Bowle is rather cumbersome. If they ever make a pocketable version with replaceable batteries, then I'm pretty sure it would sideline all my other vapes (other than the need to change things up a bit).

fangorn

Pleasure sincerely shared!!

for what it's worth, I found that filling the cup with very cold water "significantly" cooled the stem...and therefore the vapour. you should try at least once or twice! (must leave the stem inserted 5 min before vaping I think!)

I saw users who put their stem in the freezer... but my method was less restrictive for me!
and it's good for your health!

And for the tool, I used ceramic tweezer pliers...

Enjoy the honeymoon. And I wish you that this one lasts as long as possible!

ezpz

Pleasure sincerely shared!!

for what it's worth, I found that filling the cup with very cold water "significantly" cooled the stem...and therefore the vapour. you should try at least once or twice! (must leave the stem inserted 5 min before vaping I think!)

I saw users who put their stem in the freezer... but my method was less restrictive for me!
and it's good for your health!

And for the tool, I used ceramic tweezer pliers...

Enjoy the honeymoon. And I wish you that this one lasts as long as possible!

This works very well for me too.
I tried using the cup twice. It's not for me. I get too nervous. Not so much because of the condensation, but more so because of my clumsiness. My dumbass might just try to take a sip from the silicone mouthpiece and spill liquid everywhere. I do need to try it more though. I gotta get some practice using it now, in case I want to use it for stealth vaping at parties later.

Top Bottom