• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

arb

Semi shaved ape
FedEx and ups both will just leave it on the porch if nobody is home.
We are rural and everyone knows each other and it works.
Way better than the urban shithole we came from where porch pirates would get it.
🕵

ChooChooCharlie

Tafee-Bowle-delivery.jpg

edit: ordered a couple more

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
On a serious note...

What do we expect out of this battery? I dont own or use any vapes with a non removable battery...and I know overall battery life is a complain people have with those types, you know like mighty/crafty for example, over time the battery starts to suck and its a whole process to restore it.

Also saw how its been opened up and theoretically should be able to be user-replaceable but who knows. Just would be a bummer to buy this thing and then a year or two from now it's gotta be sent back for service for a shitty battery or you have to buy your own battery replacement pack etc. etc.
This early in the release I'm leaning on the full user manual to answer questions like these cause it's kinda all we got .....
- Operating life: 7,000 hours
- Service life: 12,000 cycles

Signing for packages....for the packages that required signing .... the delivery folks have been ringing/knocking on the door, waiting until I answer and then saying 'I signed for you' and walking away. I was surprised when a laptop was delivered that required signing....the delivery guy had rang the bell and knocked on the door for a couple minutes and then placed the package leaning on my front door and was walking away when I opened the door. He just turned around and said the same thing the other delivery folk said 'I signed for you'.

Jah75

This early in the release I'm leaning on the full user manual to answer questions like these cause it's kinda all we got .....

Signing for packages....for the packages that required signing .... the delivery folks have been ringing/knocking on the door, waiting until I answer and then saying 'I signed for you' and walking away. I was surprised when a laptop was delivered that required signing....the delivery guy had rang the bell and knocked on the door for a couple minutes and then placed the package leaning on my front door and was walking away when I opened the door. He just turned around and said the same thing the other delivery folk said 'I signed for you'.
my new macbook just got delivered this way....I was floored when I walked outside and it was just sitting against my door... Convenient when it works out, but man, it seems risky

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

Not entirely how that compares to others' specs, but 7K hours of vaping sounds reasonable to me

Signatures have all but stopped around here. A lot of my delivery confirmations either have a picture of where it was left attached to it or just say signed for by customer (which doesnt happen). Porch-pirate activity went up during the holidays, not out of the ordinary, but seems to have quieted down a lot.

Highly suggest a ring door bell or something similar for those with a reason to be concerned

guyonthecouch

Finally paid off my car troubles.. now it's time to save me pennies for a Bowle!! ..or maybe two ..probably two ..the future me is definitely going to want to double fist at some point.
"Look closer. First rule in government spending: why build one when you can have two at twice the price? Only, this one can be kept secret. Controlled by Americans, built by the Japanese subcontractors. Who, also, happen to be, recently acquired, wholly-owned subsidiaries..."
10 points if you know where that's from.. no googling.. 🛸 👽

@invertedisdead did you scoop one up? What do you think?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead did you scoop one up? What do you think?

Nah, my earlier comment was just meant as a tip for any vape. I found that my herb would stick to my tamp tool so I started doing the dry-pull instead to condense it down.

As far as the Tafee, I admit I'm genuinely intrigued and maybe even a bit surprised by the positive rapport. That said, a lot of it is being sung by folks who change vapes constantly. Swear I heard a similar tune in a few other recent threads just weeks ago. If they're still using it by February I'll be more convinced.

For myself, the currently reported battery life leaves me uncertain. I watched the Mighty take a serious hit in capacity in just a year. It's been reported that battery replacement might be very easy with this vape - I think if that's the case the manufacturer should really be making a point to make this known to people. If the biggest con is that heavier users will have to remove three screws every year to swap the battery, I think a lot of people could live with that. My thing is I'm lazy, so I tend to just prefer a plugged in desktop over a cordless vape that has to live on the charger at my usage. If it had true pass thru charging I think it would be a different tune. To me, the ideal vape would be like a laptop, leave it plugged in most of the time, but it's got enough capacity to do a few Bowles unplugged. That said, if the vape quality is that good that's what really matters the most.

I would like to test one out as I see a few potentials for upgrades. Maybe I'll send them a message on Instagram, and see If they will send me a kit too? :D
Ive been pretty vocal in my opinion on the use of aluminum in vapes, so if I liked it that would be pretty interesting. I'm certainly open to being proven wrong :D

Bazinga

I have an idea. It's concerning my current health issue. I've decided to order the Bowle. When wifey finds out that I spent a small fortune for a Rube Goldberg device she will plant her foot so far up my ass that the kidney stone will eject like canon fire.

One last question before ordering - is there a significant difference in cooling between the short and long stems?

Djsleepy

I have an idea. It's concerning my current health issue. I've decided to order the Bowle. When wifey finds out that I spent a small fortune for a Rube Goldberg device she will plant her foot so far up my ass that the kidney stone will eject like canon fire.

One last question before ordering - is there a significant difference in cooling between the short and long stems?
none has been reported , only one inch difference I know you'll be happy!

Jah75

on the question - I asked the same and was told its mostly just an aesthetic choice - so I went with the short stem for logistical purposes.

I wonder if you could get some reimbursement buy-in from your med insurance since this purchase is likely to impact your excretory health? :smug:

Kaptan

Before I placed my order, I had asked the Tafée rep this question and their reply was that the size does not make a discernible difference in cooling. He further advised, if my intent was to use sans cup, the shorter stem would most likely be preferred.

Top Bottom