Tafée Bowle

Alexis

He's actually talking about the heater screen, not the chamber pot screen, so he is concerned about the air flow of the hot air, that it has been changed with the screen shifted, when it hits the herb (which is level)
Ah, I see, and I appreciate that claryfication.

Lol, bless anyone else, too polite to tell me how thick I am!

Indeed I was picturing an uneven bowl screen, hence shallower load on one side.

Maybe the heatflow from the Tafee is just not entirely symetrical, regardless of heater screen levelness.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah, I see, and I appreciate that claryfication.

Lol, bless anyone else, too polite to tell me how thick I am!

Indeed I was picturing an uneven bowl screen, hence shallower load on one side.

Maybe the heatflow from the Tafee is just not entirely symetrical, regardless of heater screen levelness.

It actually does flow pretty even, I have been rotating my chamber pots a bit sometimes, and I'm not sure it is making any sort of difference at all! :lol: we're not entirely certain the screen affects it either, @The Chemist may suffer from a similar overthinking problem that I have it seems... ;)

Alexis

It actually does flow pretty even, I have been rotating my chamber pots a bit sometimes, and I'm not sure it is making any sort of difference at all! :lol: we're not entirely certain the screen affects it either, @The Chemist may suffer from overthinking like me it seems... ;)
Well, it sounds like a very good emergence in portable vape world.

I will certainly recommend it to others to look into, if they are considering a fairly high end portable. You guys are sellin it!

SquirrelMaster

The silicone mouthpiece has really surprised me from the get go. I don't remember if I pointed that out. No smell on arrival and it stays fairly clean. Definitely the best silicone I've found in a vape.

Picked up some LA Kush Cake and filled the Potter up this evening. Excellent flavour, super gassy hits, temp 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Nice roast on the AVB. My bowls don't normally go that long, I may have imagined an extra hit, too baked to remember. Felt good after the first but figured what the hell and vaped all 4 :lol::leaf::freak:. I'm going to run this flower through my other devices to compare flavour but it was outstanding on the Bowle. I still give the edge to pure glass but the overall vapour quality is amazing. The flavour of the vapour is excellent but also so cool and it doesn't go harsh the same as others. It's like a compromise between water for extra cooling but loss of flavour to no water in a short vapour path for maximum flavour. @FlyingLow I agree with you on quickly medicating. From a cold start the Bowle heats up so fast! I killed the battery and pulled out the P80 (my current fav) and I was quickly reminded how fast the Bowle is.

Love the ice cream @ChooChooCharlie , definitely the best flavour or at least my personal favorite when I could still eat the stuff. I remember getting high as a teenager and polishing off an entire container on too regular of a basis. Yum. Maybe I'll fill mine with gummy worms. I better stick to water, my munchies are bad enough. My kids think it's hilarious when I make backwards lunch and put the food (soup or pasta) in a cup. Just imagine some chicken noodle kush or mac and uk cheese. The possibilities are endless :brow:. I was thinking of a little zen garden in the cup but I use mine for a drink way to often. There are lots of uses for the cup really, or don't use it all, any way you slice it I think most will enjoy this device. Minus that battery life (I'm getting 5 sessions lately and I wish it was more) this is one of my favourites.

Shit Snacks

The silicone mouthpiece has really surprised me from the get go. I don't remember if I pointed that out. No smell on arrival and it stays fairly clean. Definitely the best silicone I've found in a vape.

Picked up some LA Kush Cake and filled the Potter up this evening. Excellent flavour, super gassy hits, temp 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Nice roast on the AVB. My bowls don't normally go that long, I may have imagined an extra hit, too baked to remember. Felt good after the first but figured what the hell and vaped all 4 :lol::leaf::freak:. I'm going to run this flower through my other devices to compare flavour but it was outstanding on the Bowle. I still give the edge to pure glass but the overall vapour quality is amazing. The flavour of the vapour is excellent but also so cool and it doesn't go harsh the same as others. It's like a compromise between water for extra cooling but loss of flavour to no water in a short vapour path for maximum flavour. @FlyingLow I agree with you on quickly medicating. From a cold start the Bowle heats up so fast! I killed the battery and pulled out the P80 (my current fav) and I was quickly reminded how fast the Bowle is.

Love the ice cream @ChooChooCharlie , definitely the best flavour or at least my personal favorite when I could still eat the stuff. I remember getting high as a teenager and polishing off an entire container on too regular of a basis. Yum. Maybe I'll fill mine with gummy worms. I better stick to water, my munchies are bad enough. My kids think it's hilarious when I make backwards lunch and put the food (soup or pasta) in a cup. Just imagine some chicken noodle kush or mac and uk cheese. The possibilities are endless :brow:. I was thinking of a little zen garden in the cup but I use mine for a drink way to often. There are lots of uses for the cup really, or don't use it all, any way you slice it I think most will enjoy this device. Minus that battery life (I'm getting 5 sessions lately and I wish it was more) this is one of my favourites.

Oh that was not my experience at all with the silicone (larger mouthpiece), definitely had to soak it a bit and then let it air out and break in, I have for sure smelt more neutral silicone in other vapes brand new, but that's not exactly common, and this silicone did settle in nice and quick to neutrality! :cool:

SquirrelMaster

Oh that was not my experience at all with the silicone (larger mouthpiece), definitely had to soak it a bit and then let it air out and break in, I have for sure smelt more neutral silicone in other vapes brand new, but that's not exactly common, and this silicone did settle in nice and quick to neutrality! :cool:
Maybe I'm not as sensitive? Or their could be something off with my nose. I remember with the MV1 the smell was very strong. My Tera V3 also had a scent to it but not too bad. When the Bowle arrived, as I opened it I smelt all the parts :lol: and got absolutely nothing.

Oh I forgot to mention I also agree with you @FlyingLow that it would be nice to have a lid to keep the cup clean in certain environments. It would be ideal if just to the left of the mouth piece there was a little water proof flip up flap for sneaking in a sip without removing the whole lid. I'm excited to see what accessories they come up with.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Personnaly I found it slightly smelly but it was right after unboxing, a few hours later it was fine enough to gave it a try and after one bowl it disappeared totally.

Did somebody else noticed some small bugs? I experimented a few bowls to begin with 2 blank hits, everything seems to work as normal except I don't get any vapor or even taste (except fresh unvaped flower's taste), the one indication I have something is going wrong is cause I haven't that "regulated draw" feeling I have when it heats as normal. Sometime it happens only once but usually I have 2 "hits" like that and everything is going well after. I noticed it happened when my office wasn't still warmed and ambient T° was around 14°C at best, maybe less... As well I noticed the green light didn't turn pink for a few seconds after I stopped my hit (I use the one press technic), this is happened 2 times I believe.

That's only minor issues at the moment. I'm very pleased with the Bowle, I never used the acrylic glass and it's now a jar for vape pens, stir tools, everything you want. Can't wait to see a glass blower (or Taffee itself) to produce a glass bubbler which will fits on the top of the Bowle like the glass does. Oh yes, last issue I have to mention... the Bowle is going through the load fast, especially on level 3&4... but the good thing... it's medicate you as fast as your stash is vaped. I think it's a perfect tool for the medical users who need only a few hits but the more potents as possible!

"Oh that was not my experience at all with the silicone (larger mouthpiece), definitely had to soak it a bit and then let it air out and break in, I have for sure smelt more neutral silicone in other vapes brand new, but that's not exactly common, and this silicone did settle in nice and quick to neutrality!" Me too @Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Personnaly I found it slightly smelly but it was right after unboxing, a few hours later it was fine enough to gave it a try and after one bowl it disappeared totally.

Did somebody else noticed some small bugs? I experimented a few bowls to begin with 2 blank hits, everything seems to work as normal except I don't get any vapor or even taste (except fresh unvaped flower's taste), the one indication I have something is going wrong is cause I haven't that "regulated draw" feeling I have when it heats as normal. Sometime it happens only once but usually I have 2 "hits" like that and everything is going well after. I noticed it happened when my office wasn't still warmed and ambient T° was around 14°C at best, maybe less... As well I noticed the green light didn't turn pink for a few seconds after I stopped my hit (I use the one press technic), this is happened 2 times I believe.

That's only minor issues at the moment. I'm very pleased with the Bowle, I never used the acrylic glass and it's now a jar for vape pens, stir tools, everything you want. Can't wait to see a glass blower (or Taffee itself) to produce a glass bubbler which will fits on the top of the Bowle like the glass does. Oh yes, last issue I have to mention... the Bowle is going through the load fast, especially on level 3&4... but the good thing... it's medicate you as fast as your stash is vaped. I think it's a perfect tool for the medical users who need only a few hits but the more potents as possible!

"Oh that was not my experience at all with the silicone (larger mouthpiece), definitely had to soak it a bit and then let it air out and break in, I have for sure smelt more neutral silicone in other vapes brand new, but that's not exactly common, and this silicone did settle in nice and quick to neutrality!" Me too @Shit Snacks

Yeah I have not even used the short mouthpiece yet, but it did have less of a smell, since it was already installed, whereas the larger mouthpiece that I use was sealed up with the accessories so it makes sense it would have needed a little more time to air out and neutralize...

I have experienced all sorts of different smells with all sorts of different vapes lol

Also it's funny to hear others talk about the LED colors, turquoise and pink, because all I am seeing is light blue, dark blue, and green... Does this mean I'm not colorblind, or that I am LOL

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was thinking of a little zen garden in the cup but I use mine for a drink way to often.

We think alike! I could not help but think how cool it would be to have a little terrarium in there... or, if you want to take it up a notch, how cool would it be to have something like an ecosphere with lil baby shrimp!?!

0d53402f9de91c890b7a4b5dcbceb3bf.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I had no issues with the silicone mouthpieces but before using them I soaked them in hot tap water until the water cooled, rinsed them in hot tap water and then dried them with some paper towel followed by using a blow dryer to dry them out from the inside. Been using the larger mouthpiece exclusively and there aren't any taste or smells yet. I also attempted a burn off of the Bowle early on. I'm saying 'attempted' because there was no taste or smell issues so I didn't bother continuing a burn off.

I'm still keeping an eye out for the anomaly I experienced a time or two on the first hit where the lights went from green to blue before I was done drawing....now that I'm cognizant of when I stop drawing it doesn't seem to be happening but I'm pretty sure the earlier anomaly did happen so I'm still looking for it.

Now that I'm consistently using the metal Potter and not tamping down I'm getting less hits per fill. The metal Potter fills the pot in an 'airy' way for me and I prefer it that way. Seems to me that the flavor is better this way ... probably because the pot is finished quicker and there aren't as many hits coming at level 4. The ABV is a little more even....not that I had any complaints with the evenness of the ABV before. The wife and I did a session together on one of those Potter fills. Came in around 12 hits total but the last two hits weren't that strong. So one airy fill got the two of us very, very happy. Based on the result here I would say one fill takes care of two people but not three....not a problem since there are usually several more filled pots in the potter ready to go.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Important note to all potential purchasers: This is the last week for surprise freebies (grinders and cups) in orders. So if you want a little extra with your Bowle, get it now!

If my two favorite silicone snobs (@PPN and @Shit Snacks) are still using it, I think we're all good!

I have noticed the draw cut short at times - usually because I paused or slowed my draw.

Anyone else use the flat end of the stir tool to gently tamp and level the load?

Easywider

Simple is the way
I'm still keeping an eye out for the anomaly I experienced a time or two on the first hit where the lights went from green to blue before I was done drawing....now that I'm cognizant of when I stop drawing it doesn't seem to be happening but I'm pretty sure the earlier anomaly did happen so I'm still looking for it.

I've had this happen a few times, I've noticed the way I'm holding sometimes covers the bottom air intake and it will kick from green to blue pretty quick.

Anyone else use the flat end of the stir tool to gently tamp and level the load?

Currently, my favourite way to load the bowls is to fill them to the top (avg .2) and pack them down to halfway. This seems to give me really flavourful dense hit on level 2

Djsleepy

Important note to all potential purchasers: This is the last week for surprise freebies (grinders and cups) in orders. So if you want a little extra with your Bowle, get it now!

If my two favorite silicone snobs (@PPN and @Shit Snacks) are still using it, I think we're all good!

I have noticed the draw cut short at times - usually because I paused or slowed my draw.

I have not used tamp tool , recommend?

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I've been using it since the last couple of days and it's the perfect size for the job. Light tamping of the herb helps to get rid of those of bits of weed too close of the heater. It also help when I'm using the Potter to get more herb in the cup. All the little details in this vape are so impressive, a lot of thinking went into designing this vape.

It actually does flow pretty even, I have been rotating my chamber pots a bit sometimes, and I'm not sure it is making any sort of difference at all! :lol: we're not entirely certain the screen affects it either, @The Chemist may suffer from a similar overthinking problem that I have it seems... ;)
Finally someone gets me! :cheers: (Imagine those aren't beer mugs but Bowles)

Jah75

sweet, I ordered mine earlier this week thinking I was getting the unit only, this is a great bonus!

Jah75

Darn, I wish I had known this was to be the case for early adopters, I ended up buying a spare cup from a FC friend here thinking I would save money doing it this way. Might be stuck with two cups soon. :doh:
well, look at it like an opportunity:
As some people have 2 grinders (one for Sat, one for Indica or one for THC, one for CBD) you can have 2 cups (one for caffinated, one for decaff, or one for alcoholic, one for virgin) :rockon:

Bazinga

Stop twisting my arm. I don't need another device but I sure want one. Is there decent customer support?
Used my working Tinymight last night. Perfect !!! Until, of course, it breaks. I've given up on TM repairing my broken one. I'm not very handy but I'm going to take it apart and see if there is anything that looks amiss.

I'm not in a hurry to empty a bowl. The TM is great for this. I like to spread my session out over 15 or 20 minutes. One and done is not my thing. I really hate to give up on it. Are you guys sure I'm going to appreciate the Bowle? Could care less about the glass (I drink my beer out of a bottle).

Djsleepy

Stop twisting my arm. I don't need another device but I sure want one. Is there decent customer support?
Used my working Tinymight last night. Perfect !!! Until, of course, it breaks. I've given up on TM repairing my broken one. I'm not very handy but I'm going to take it apart and see if there is anything that looks amiss.

I'm not in a hurry to empty a bowl. The TM is great for this. I like to spread my session out over 15 or 20 minutes. One and done is not my thing. I really hate to give up on it. Are you guys sure I'm going to appreciate the Bowle? Could care less about the glass (I drink my beer out of a bottle).
Firstl of all going into TM is easy just have the right tool 15 torx bit and hold unit together as you take screw out. Is your performance spotty?

Re: the bowle- I told others on thread wanting a comparison of the two and I said “you remember when TM came out it was next level; well this is the new next level”.

Top Bottom