Tafée Bowle

ChooChooCharlie

One year old today !

Bowle-one-year-birthday.jpg

Still luvin it, many times a day. I ignore the restrained usage advice 'bout Bowle and booze

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay, after it sits unused for a while, I do have to charge it up before use, but the charge is pretty quick, not sure how many bowls I can get however... I will say the two bowls I have had, one of tangiland and one of super lemon haze, different grind consistencies and different days / times of day, and different speed of sessions, temp step cycling... Well they were pretty damn enjoyable and I think I'm going to bring my Bowle back into regular rotation for a bit! I honestly do not think the hits are necessarily thaaat smooth, but the all-in-one simplicity is nice and this is a very effective design :tup:

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Okay, after it sits unused for a while, I do have to charge it up before use, but the charge is pretty quick, not sure how many bowls I can get however... I will say the two bowls I have had, one of tangiland and one of super lemon haze, different days and times of day and speed of sessions, temp step cycling... Well they were pretty damn enjoyable and I think I'm going to bring my Bowle back into regular rotation for a bit! I honestly do not think the hits are thaaat smooth, but the all-in-one simplicity is nice, and overall this is a very effective design :tup:
i fucking love super lemon haze, i was just in cali for Rolling loud and had a ball in the dispensaries lamo

Shit Snacks

i fucking love super lemon haze, i was just in cali for Rolling loud and had a ball in the dispensaries lamo

Haha nice! Yeah this batch is a little disappointing, not lemony enough, too much haze lol the tangiland is pretty fucking awesome tangie candyland hybrid... I also just got some fresh maui haze I'm excited to try along with tangerine sunrise and apple pie :drool: sativas are stocked! I have some others and hybrids and indicas don't worry :smug:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Haha nice! Yeah this batch is a little disappointing, not lemony enough, too much haze lol the tangiland is pretty fucking awesome tangie candyland hybrid... I also just got some fresh maui haze I'm excited to try along with tangerine sunrise and apple pie :drool: sativas are stocked! I have some others and hybrids and indicas don't worry :smug:
im so jealous man lol, the med market in ohio is kinda mid

Knightsofcamelot

Hello everyone! Just recently picked up a Bowle with the tall stem from POTV. One week in I had to know if I was missing something with the stubby stem, and surprisingly the difference in cooling is negligible as others have reported. And flavor has been slightly improved, on the other hand it might just be this new batch of Triangle Kush that has nearly 4% terps lol. On another note has anyone come up with a airtight storage solution for the pots/crucibles, maybe something with a lower profile than the grinder thing?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hello everyone! Just recently picked up a Bowle with the tall stem from POTV. One week in I had to know if I was missing something with the stubby stem, and surprisingly the difference in cooling is negligible as others have reported. And flavor has been slightly improved, on the other hand it might just be this new batch of Triangle Kush that has nearly 4% terps lol. On another note has anyone come up with a airtight storage solution for the pots/crucibles, maybe something with a lower profile than the grinder thing?
I've been using a small glass jar from the dispensary that contained an 8th. It's filled with Everclear. The liquid is just getting dark enough to strain it and have a shot. First time trying the Everclear. Have some fruit punch to mix it with. Once a pot gets dirty enough I remove the gasket, dump it into the jar and let it sit till I need it. Then I shake it in the jar, rinse in hot water and then dry it with a blow dryer. Not exactly low profile compared to the potters though.

I got caught short on battery life on a second bowl a few weeks back which caused me to change up a bit. Now the Bowle permanently sits on the charger on my desk. I use it plugged in, on demand, so its now acting as a semi-portable desktop unit. What's nice about this set up is the convenience on a quick hit while sitting at my desk and if I want to use it elsewhere I just unplug it and its usually fully charged or more than 3/4 charged. When I'm done roaming ... back on my desk/charger. Convenient....but I may be further degrading the battery by using it like that. I've read in other threads that pass-through that charges the battery while using it can stress the battery.

Knightsofcamelot

I found something that I could use for the pots, just want to avoid anything that looks overly parephenalia related sitting out. I have a Underdog log and a Musa V2 for desktop. My bowle is a couch workhorse while I wait for my Minivap to come back from a RMA. Love watching TV and toking on the bowle!

Does anyone know if the diameter of a S&B dosing capsule is close to the diameter of a Bowle pot??

Last edited:

stonedmallone

Okay, after it sits unused for a while, I do have to charge it up before use, but the charge is pretty quick, not sure how many bowls I can get however... I will say the two bowls I have had, one of tangiland and one of super lemon haze, different grind consistencies and different days / times of day, and different speed of sessions, temp step cycling... Well they were pretty damn enjoyable and I think I'm going to bring my Bowle back into regular rotation for a bit! I honestly do not think the hits are necessarily thaaat smooth, but the all-in-one simplicity is nice and this is a very effective design :tup:
Nice to see you come around on this vape lol! I always enjoyed this one.

Shit Snacks

@Knightsofcamelot I don't think they fit into the S&B slots with it being able to close perfectly, however I have the regular roadie in two different sizes and woods and they are extremely nice!! Also yes it seems like the pots fit perfectly, literally the exact height of the herb chamber in the road so when you put the lid on it fully seals the top of the pots... Only two will fit in the smallest size roadie, and the largest size holds a lot, so if you just want to hold for pots I feel like the middle size should be right??

Nice to see you come around on this vape lol! I always enjoyed this one.

Haha thanks bud, I always enjoyed it as well, if you see my early posts here I was using it a whole lot and a big fan, but it was never my favorite, so it fell into the backseat of the rotation especially as I got nice desktops and water pieces recently... Glad to be back with it in the passenger seat at least!

ChooChooCharlie

I found something that I could use for the pots, just want to avoid anything that looks overly parephenalia related sitting out. I have a Underdog log and a Musa V2 for desktop. My bowle is a couch workhorse while I wait for my Minivap to come back from a RMA. Love watching TV and toking on the bowle!

Does anyone know if the diameter of a S&B dosing capsule is close to the diameter of a Bowle pot??

I posted pic on page 127, altoids minis tin. (cut cardboard spacer smaller than lid so it closes, test before gluing to lid)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I miss my bowle :( it is still visiting with my cousin. its not like I've been grilling outside and the bowle wasn't even a every day vape and it was the first of my favourite top 3 vapes to go out of rotation if I wanted more of the others but dam it I do miss it!!!!! the cool smooth vapour, the hit timer that slows me down and makes me enjoy my vaping more, those freaking pots that fully vape everything that is touching the walls so no stir needed!!!!!!! so maybe it wasn't a everyday vape but it was still many, including some 100% bowle days. my routine has been disturbed long enough!!!! I want my bowle back:cry:

Djsleepy

@Bad Dog
No Bowle?
Time to send in the Bowle repo man!
No man, or woman, should be without their personal Bowle.

Edit: or their “Ice Bowle” with a frozen stem.
Cmon guys we gotta get rid of this sock and go with regular rag maybe cooling cloth?????? I fear foot fungus could break out and we all would be quarantined!!!! 😂 😂 😂 #stopfootlockdown

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If vape companies would stop coming up with new and innovative designs that would really help my wallet. Or if the vape part of the Tafee was a flop; then I wouldn’t be trying to convince myself I definitely need a vape that I can have a drink from. Curse this VAS.

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
My og Bowle is now one year old and also it is my FC 1 year anniversary so I want to say a few words about my best friend Bowle🤓 When it first arrived December 24th 2020 I was a bit nervous because it was the first Vape I have ever bought that did not have reviews on it and it also was my most expensive VAS purchase of 2020 but I felt a strong connection with it ...that somebody made a device for me without even knowing who I am or what my struggles and needs are so I had to buy it. There are many reasons why my motto is "Bowle is love ♥️Bowle is life ♥️" But the main reasons i love my Bowle is because it has changed my life and the way I get medicated.
♥️ Happy hollablaze nerds ♥️

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
After constant use since acquisition, my Bowle is starting to act up this week... many of the problems previously reported here: heater does not engage/stay engaged. My green light has also stuck on a few times in spite of the heater not actually being on. I was hopeful this might be sporadic, but I am looking at 2 nights in a row with the same issues. I have a partially vaped chamber loaded, but I cannot vape at any level- even after restarting, it is just not putting out heat.

FUCK. I really enjoyed this vape's cool vapor, and discrete form factor. I also appreciated how easy it was to clean.

Texus

After constant use since acquisition, my Bowle is starting to act up this week... many of the problems previously reported here: heater does not engage/stay engaged. My green light has also stuck on a few times in spite of the heater not actually being on. I was hopeful this might be sporadic, but I am looking at 2 nights in a row with the same issues. I have a partially vaped chamber loaded, but I cannot vape at any level- even after restarting, it is just not putting out heat.

FUCK. I really enjoyed this vape's cool vapor, and discrete form factor. I also appreciated how easy it was to clean.
Here's hoping you get it sorted out. Because I am with you about the advantages.

Fogoff

well the replacement puck they sent to me 6 month ago stopped working the same way as the first one did after the same amount of time.
so I sent I t back to bowl, wait 10 days and they're saying to me it's a "poor user management" and asked 179$ to get a new one whereas the device is till under warranty....
they also add joke and asked me how many times the device was used upside down lol !!!

so in less than a year 2 faulty device ... this the worst vape products I have bought in 10 years.

my advice stay away from this company and device

condition

I have different experience from customer care, but the problems reported concern me. I am using it daily, since I got it and very happy with the taste and cool vapor. I think many manufacturers advise to light load their devices but with bowle the "less is more" reflects my usage, I load the capsules very sparsely, especially in the morning,

Top Bottom