Tabletop Bong anyone?

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Oh cool, there's a lot of great swiss paraphernalia lol

Yes, definitely. If legalization finally came soon, it would be even better. :rant:

Anyway I'd suggest checking out the other glass threads, if you want to see some other popular options with more detail... Start at the end of a thread and work your way back, some of them are pretty big and busy though!

Thank you very much, I will definitely do that. Now I'm looking forward to my Sneaky Pete Mega Globe (despite it is only moderately popular here :lol:) and then I'll start expanding the collection. VAS incoming... :uhoh:

well, just noticing that your from switzerland..., you might try the ehle power tower. satisfaction guaranteed... :rockon:

Oh they seem to have awesome (and expensive) stuff! Thank you, will definitely check out. :tup:

sadf

In my experience globes have relatively poor performance compared to traditional flask/beaker or tube style glass, but it's all relative, globes work fine and you'll probably be satisfied with yours.

No experience with Tabletop Bong but looks like the sort of thing that's only 'worth' the money if you explicitly want to support a small business and really like the look.

Texus

The round design that is one of my favorite glass pieces is the relatively inexpensive (for American glass) MilkBall by Rick Bird Barry. Sometimes available from Vgoodiez.come Really a great design and can really get milky with a ball vape.

Another great option that can milk up nicely is the Grav Upline Bubbler, which is now rebadged under different brands. There's a good reason Cannabis Hardware sold this one on its site. Feels great in the hand and really solid construction.

maremaresing

Another great option that can milk up nicely is the Grav Upline Bubbler,

One of my absolute favorites for vapes. The draw restriction in the mouthpiece could be done without, but it also keeps the vapor in. For vapes that kick out a lot of vapor, you can sip the contents in a more relaxed manner.

I always use mine dry, and the heavy glass rings do a great job with cooling. I'm sure it's fun with water, though.

maremaresing,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I sold my upline bubbler from JC glass shop and don't miss it, previously when I used it I thought I would keep it, but then the last time I used it, found the restriction more annoying than anything else... Form factor a little odd just not for me but it is thick as hell and pretty unique function with the ribbing (perc also has minimal diffusion but I think the holes are a little small considering the rest of the air flow restriction I don't know)

Ariwe

I sold my upline bubbler from JC glass shop and don't miss it, previously when I used it I thought I would keep it, but then the last time I used it, found the restriction more annoying than anything else... Form factor a little odd just not for me but it is thick as hell and pretty unique function with the ribbing (perc also has minimal diffusion but I think the holes are a little small considering the rest of the air flow restriction I don't know)
I sold mine as well. The draw restriction is too much. I love how stable it is though, can balance heavy vapes no problem!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Am I correct that you guys are talking about this particular bubbler?

GRAV® Upline® Upright Bubbler

It actually looks great, but at that price (179$ !!!) I don't really feel like it anymore... Do you think this price is justified? This bubbler is even more expensive than the Tabletop Bong! :ugh:

El Duderino,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

I sold mine as well. The draw restriction is too much. I love how stable it is though, can balance heavy vapes no problem!

Yeah super stable heavy duty, also really nice with Rick Bird Barry swooper dropdowns

Tho I think that same draw restriction is what contributes to those super milky hits. Airflow/restriction can be such a personal preference thing.

Of course, and there are other factors, not usually an issue with good clean screens etc. However there are other ways to get those milky hits, simply the shower head style gives you some restriction without needing to do it in the airflow of the mouthpiece is my main complaint I think I would like to try it in another variation

Am I correct that you guys are talking about this particular bubbler?

GRAV® Upline® Upright Bubbler

Yep! aka cannabis hardware osprey

It actually looks great, but at that price (179$ !!!) I don't really feel like it anymore... Do you think this price is justified? This bubbler is even more expensive than the Tabletop Bong! :ugh:

I personally would say certainly not, but you can get the one from JC glass shop on DHgate for $50 since they are all same source pretty sure and I believe there is someone in the US reselling them for like $80

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I would say certainly not, but you can get the one from JC glass shop on DHgate for $50 since they are all also sourced from China regardless

Thank you very much for your immediate feedback. I am completely unfamiliar with DHgate. Would this be the correct link?

GlassHookah Rig/Bubbler

If so: Oh no, you shouldn't have shown me this store... :lol: The prices are incredibly cheap, that's not good for my VAS at all! :uhoh: Many thanks anyway! ;)

Shit Snacks

Thank you very much for your immediate feedback. I am completely unfamiliar with DHgate. Would this be the correct link?

GlassHookah Rig/Bubbler

If so: Oh no, you shouldn't have shown me this store... :lol: The prices are incredibly cheap, that's not good for my VAS at all! :uhoh: Many thanks anyway! ;)

Yeah be careful lol check out the cheap glass thread if you want to learn more about this experience buying through China haha quite a rabbit hole (wish I could remember the name website of the person re selling them in the US but JCG ships quick)

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/752735484.html?invitationCode=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|752735484
Yeah be careful lol check out the cheap glass thread if you want to learn more about this experience buying through China haha quite a rabbit hole (wish I could remember the name website of the person re selling them in the US but JCG ships quick)

Thank you very much! I have just seen that this bubbler is not shipped to Switzerland. Kind of a shame, but better for my wallet... :lol:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Ah right sorry duder, forgot about those extra complications!

All good, no problem at all. If they would ship to Switzerland, I would have already spent money again, although I haven't even received the Globe from SneakyPete yet and don't even know if I enjoy vaping with a bong at all. :lol:

I read everywhere: "Oh, since I've been vaping, I'm saving a lot of money, I'm using a lot less herb!" I can definitely NOT confirm that. I spend MUCH more money since I started vaping. Not on herb, but on all kinds of paraphernalia. And boy, is it fun.... So it's quite good when I can NOT order something for once... ;)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I took out the glass/balls at the end of the whip for personal preference to open her up. I have 5 different 14mm down stems that can be placed inside the sphere. I used it without in the vid making it 18mm opening. It's very pretty, super stable, and rips! Has replaced most of my current glass, which come to think of it, GAS:razz:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I sold my upline bubbler
I would feel guilty, I really dislike mine, just too restrictive and would not wish it on anyone...in the bottom 2 or 3 that I own.
I have just seen that this bubbler is not shipped to Switzerland.
You dodged a bullet and saved some money...also, DHGate is like eBay, different sellers on DHGate will post to you.:tup:
There are some function threads here showing glass used with vapes,

popitup

I forgot to mention, I purchased an orb on discount some time ago because everyone said it's so great.

I haven't mustered up the courage to use it because 1. I don't have a cage, 2. it takes up a lot of desk space, 3. I really like the pull on recyclers/incyclers.

The $50 RBR clone on vgoodiez is one of the best water pipes I've used with my vapes. It has a flat base, fits on my mug warmer, rips hard for such a little guy.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
You dodged a bullet and saved some money...also, DHGate is like eBay, different sellers on DHGate will post to you.:tup:
There are some function threads here showing glass used with vapes,

Oh wow... :mmmm: Thanks a lot, i just scrolled through that thread a little bit. The one you posted on September 4th (the "Recycler") looks insane! And they send that thing to Switzerland for just about 30$! :brow: To buy or not to buy is the question... :D

maremaresing

It actually looks great, but at that price (179$ !!!) I don't really feel like it anymore... Do you think this price is justified?:ugh:

For me, it's absolutely not worth that price. I waited years always looking at it during the sales, but ended up getting a used Grav one for $80. I love it for that price.

Grav makes great stuff and great designs for a good price. I think they deserve what they charge for their items. But personally I've lost the mindset that glass is some lofty expensive investment for the best experience.

It's really just shifted to vapes. When you smoke, the glass is the only way to change your experience and amounts you can intake. You need lots of crazy stuff to cool the smoke. With vapes, glass is a nice to have and you change the experience with the vaporizer. So that's where my money goes. (pay no attention to my spending 50 here and there for cool pieces and being overrun with cool glass :uhoh: )

sickmanfraud

I like the look of the Tabletop Bong. The stability appeals to me.

While being an experienced vaporist, I have very little experience with glass.

I like that you can change down stems to change the experience. Although I don't know if I could appreciate the fine differences between the different stems.

Their videos are quite entertaining.

The price, while higher than I would like to spend is not what's stopping me.

The postage to Israel is an additional $75 to Israel.

Marcus

EDIT: Ok, so I treated myself to a The Mega Globe Mk 2 – Flat Earth Edition. I'm very excited and looking forward to it!

I quite like the look of that.

I've got a sneaky pete globe, it gets used every day and no complaints from me.
Easy to sling in a cupboard if guests come round. Man my ice catcher upright bong is always a pain to hide. :lol:
It was cheap and cheerful and is still unbroken (so far) :lol:.

I like the dude's reviews on the youtube. The table top bong dude. I presume he makes the cages for the bongs? Are the bongs made local to him?
If so, then I think they're worth the price. Even nice quality china glass, I think is still a good deal.

Good luck with the bong dude!

I may buy some posh glass one day.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I quite like the look of that.

Yes, I like it too. And the stand looks very stable.

I've got a sneaky pete globe, it gets used every day and no complaints from me.

Cool, happy to hear that! :clap: I also think that the thing will be good enough for me and should be adequate for a start into the world of glass.

I like the dude's reviews on the youtube. The table top bong dude. I presume he makes the cages for the bongs? Are the bongs made local to him?

I have no idea but I also like that bong dude. Seems to be a nice guy.

Good luck with the bong dude!

Thanks, man! I’ll post some pics here once I get the bong. :tup:

Top Bottom