Stuck under a 🪵
Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Screenshot-2022-04-06-08-58-07-745.jpg

Screenshot-2022-04-06-08-58-03-890.jpg

Screenshot-2022-04-06-08-58-22-504.jpg

chillmike

dunno why no one ever pointed this out, but, could def get glass mouthpieces on there too for the dry side, due to the adapter shaped mouthpiece (would just need a female adapter-type stem). with perfected and high limit temp control, and removeable 18650, this could definitely be a perfect travel concentrate vape solution, and give all those who were too intimidated by the dtv5/sequoia v5 arctic fox box mod setup to truly experience what we've all been gushing about all this time, and will be super simple to use...! definitely excited to see them get to the finalized version (im sure there'll be more changes and polished features/design by then)....

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Amazing product. This is how it should be . All IN ONE

I can see new users purchasing this without any hiccups like what mod to use and what setting and blah blah.

Very straight forward...

80Sixed

Has anyone seen or tried the SZ/Crossing Tech/Core(?) Tug eRig? Haven’t seen a thread for it and have seen it’s now released

JCat

Accessory Maker
Has anyone seen or tried the SZ/Crossing Tech/Core(?) Tug eRig? Haven’t seen a thread for it and have seen it’s now released
Was just released in the last couple days. Don't think anyone has one yet. As soon as one is available from a CAD distributor I'll be picking one up. Can't go wrong with the DTv5 cup in it, and I assume same temps as the Core 2. I like the fact that this one gets rid of the silicone for instead a "more" all glass path (I think there might be some silicone to join the banger and bong)

JCat

Accessory Maker
I tried to make a new thread for it, but apparently I don't know how anymore it's been so long lol Maybe a mod needs to?
You need to create it in the "Upcoming and unreleased" section first, then it will get moved. (There is a post thread button at the top right on the main page)

Top Bottom