• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Synthetix5 for urine test

has anybody used this successfully? I have a buddy who swears by it and I have a test tomorrow morning so I bought one.
I'm planning on wearing compression shorts to bed with the synthetic urine bottle inside and then doing the same thing (with a fresh pair of shorts) tomorrow and possibly putting the heating pad on an hour or two before the test.
Any thoughts or success stories?

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
has anybody used this successfully? I have a buddy who swears by it and I have a test tomorrow morning so I bought one.
I'm planning on wearing compression shorts to bed with the synthetic urine bottle inside and then doing the same thing (with a fresh pair of shorts) tomorrow and possibly putting the heating pad on an hour or two before the test.
Whatever u do don't make it to hot or to cold mine have a strip on it to tell temp
To cold they will make u pee again same if to hot.
Good luck

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Depends on the form of test. Sometimes they have a mirror right in front of you and a guy standing right behind you, just depends on the testing facility the company/probation is using to perform the test. Even if they just have someone standing right behind you it is risky imo. Only in those nice instances where they just give you a cup and let you go into the bathroom does this situation work.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
eeek, did you just find out about test?

I'd definitely practice at least a few times till you are real comfortable and consistent with your results. I am not sure why you are having to do a test, but I imagine you will be real FUCKED if you get caught cheating.

Is this for business, insurance, or probation?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@FlyingLow is right. You need to try this synthetix5 out then give yourself a drug test. It looks like you don't have the time for that. Let us know how everything turns out. Between being worried about temp and a mirror. I hope you can pee.:lol:

Wishing you good luck.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

Ok, I have used Quik Fix before, with success.

Your method does not sound bad. But that would be super uncomfortable for sleeping IMO.

I also don't have compression shorts.

So, this is what I did, I heated it up in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Lid off.

The time I did not have access to the microwave, I stopped at a fast food establishment on the way there and went to the bathroom, ran really fucking hot water over the pill bottle I had the urine in, until it felt "warm" Don't let water get in it though if you have to do this! Will dilute.

Then, and not to be ,crude or crass, but it's simply easier to describe, stuff the bottle/container right where your leg meets your crotch, and make sure your nuts can cover it. Maybe I just have huge nuts ;) but thats the warmest part you can put it, then wearing boxer briefs, hike those bad boys up. Boy, it will be uncomfortable, make sure you take a legit leak before you do this, because once your situated and all locked in, you don't want to have to loosen up to much. Then I would tuck the bottom of my boxer briefs underneath the container, making a pocket essentially, between my leg, my nuts, and the bottom of my briefs.

If you have a heating pad, rubber band it after microwaving or heating it up. I would definitely suggest that. But if not, this method has kept piss to temp for me. If you do have a heating pad, I preferred it to be on the side of my briefs. Else would burn leg/nuts.

Now, just depends on your test. If its just a standard piss test, that is not being lab tested, for instance I used to work security which is where I implemented this a lot, you will abolutely 100% be fine if it is up to temp. They aren't testing it for proper stuff. Just want to see if it bubbles when shook, looks like pee, and is up to temp. And clean. The synthetic urine I used a few years back, worked 100 percent on these tests.

I would still recommend maybe practcing with water prior, just so you have know how it will feel having piss hiked up your shorts. I doubt they will watch you when you take the test, so you can literally just pull it out and dump it in.

Now, I work a job where when I get tested, they ship that off to a lab to check for proper levels of certain metabolites and things like that. I have the most updated version of Quik Fix, and while I've been fortunate in not having to to use it, there were forum reports I read in July 2015 that had the same batch # as mine, that said they passed for lab tests. So, you'll just have to take their word for it, but I was pretty confident wearing mine for the 6 weeks out of town on site.

That being said, if you have to wear it a prolonged period of time, get a leg strap. My leg hair got a little raw, but much easier in general and less stress.

Also, it may not be the most updated version anymore, as I hadn't had to worry about it recently. I bought mine in August 2015 though.

Hope this helped!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
WHAT THE FUCK- BEST RESPONSE IVE EVER READ ON FC!
LMAO

Hat off, we are among greatness and giant batwing-like nut sacks!

I don't just like your response, I applaud it! I had to stop reading for a moment after you made the pocket out of your nut sack and boxer briefs. Your diction and storytelling is above and beyond, you really paint a pretty picture.

:D:D:D:D

EDIT (resumed)-

"If you do have a heating pad, I preferred it to be on the side of my briefs. Else would burn leg/nuts."

-you put me on the floor with this one! You, Mr BatSack should change your name to HellsWindsNuts!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

BRAVO Sir. Bravo!

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I froze some else's urine after I tested it with the big multi panels test. Its good for a year in freezer 6 months in fridge. I warm a bowl of water and warm it like a baby bottle till I know its a bit warmer then my body then I put on two pairs of boxers to trap heat it in. If you place the container *I used a 2 oz silicone dressing container. I was never watched* under ur junk it will only be a degree or two off. Still passes easy. Use to do this every month for a couple of years. Never failed.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Nothing like living in the land of the free. Just have to walk around with a flask of pee taped to your leg 24/7. Were normal.

Luckily the last place I worked for the manager was a stoner and no one was ever tested, good ol Toy'Rus! Lmao

Crazy that we can drink all we want like fish in this country but smoke a bowl and OH NO!

Detonator

I passed the TSA's test using synthetic urine.. Make sure the temperature is correct. I used a disposable hand warmer from big 5 to keep it the exact temp..

Lovin Life

I used Synthetix 5 this morning for a pre-employment drug test; They screened my test right there in front of me! (FREAKING OUT), I passed with flying colors~ :clap:

Although I found out about this test this past Friday, I knew just being clean for a little over a couple of weeks wouldn't do the trick. So I purchased the Synthestix 5 product and followed the directions... I used the heat pad in the package over the weekend while I was experimenting on the keeping the temperature in the right spot. I purchased some hand warmers by Grabber from my local sporting good store and they did an awesome job in keeping it the right temp.

I have used the drinks before on previous drug tests and have always had them come back diluted and I would have to re-take the test. Bummer....

If I ever have to take another drug test, I would use this product again~

I also found this sight very helpful on answering questions as well as hearing other peoples stories...

Good Luck!

Taz

Tester
Monkey Whizz works when I had to use it before. All you need to pass. Suppose to be good for 12 months sealed. I call it insurance.

Taz,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
What is the shelf life typically, anyone know? I have a bottle that's about 7 months old and am anticipating another test sooner than later

HellsWindStaff,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That is fucking twisted jump to make?

Where in the world do you see anything in this whole thread that references or even has anything to do with rape???

FlyingLow,

smartbass

I've used quick fix a good half dozen times passed every time you should be fine with the heating pad that comes with it.
With me i work construction certain jobs i get sent too i get tested but sometimes its not the first day i strap it to my leg i wear 2 tubes that fit on my head for skiing i wear them on my leg i pull them all the way up to my crotch and sandwitch the bottle i between them and then use 3 large rubber bands to go around my leg i can go like this for days i only use grabber heating pads some brands are too hot...You can reuse the bottle over and over till you get tested it always works but it is good to practice with the heating pads
Just do what it says you should be alright
I have wore the stuff strapped to my leg a month before

IAintGonLie2017

I'm a real person. Dont be intimidated by a drug test. I smoke everyday & I don't care if you have a hour to take a test if you buy Synthetix5 you will pass a urine test enough said. If you have any doubt's of passing because your not sure this will work then stop smoking period. Stop worrying & buy the shit. Follow the directions & its simple as that. Took it at a lab. September 19, 2017.

IAintGonLie2017,

C No Ego

I'm a real person. Dont be intimidated by a drug test. I smoke everyday & I don't care if you have a hour to take a test if you buy Synthetix5 you will pass a urine test enough said. If you have any doubt's of passing because your not sure this will work then stop smoking period. Stop worrying & buy the shit. Follow the directions & its simple as that. Took it at a lab. September 19, 2017.
most people here @ FC have already stopped smoking...

C No Ego,
Reactions: Sketch420
Top Bottom