Sweet Mary Jane Music - A Herbal Homage - Ganja Tunes!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Taking it back 10 years . . .
Uncle Shredded Wheat (feat. Black Lungz & Aprilstar) - Sweet Sensimilla

:peace:

VegNVape,
Reactions: Greenteam

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Caught these guys a few times in festival & club settings . . . . . The Dub Pistols featuring Rodney P bring you 'Ganja'!

. . . . And if you're feelin a little more rawkus, here's Deekline & Kleu gettin heavy on the remix . . . .

VegNVape,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
And now, a definite change of pace . . . .

Nicholas Penn with 'Sensimilla Makes Sense To Me'

Ha, funny that - it makes sense to me, too.

VegNVape,

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Awww you guys done sooooo good! Thank you all for your donations so far!

It's such fun being reminded of tunes I'd forgotten about and hearing others I never knew.

@h3rbalist - those tunes took me back to many an abandoned warehouse . . . fond memories for sure, my jaw aches just thinking about it! :tup:

@Seren - Classic Louis and Bob - absolute legends in the game. And then a couple of tracks I didn't know by artists that I do, courtesy of the ESAS and also the late, great Amy Winehouse - loved that. Plus the perfect tune for a stoney Sunday from the Expendables ;)

And @DDave! Creep on in buddy! Yeah! :clap:
Man I absolutely love that Luniz tune! I had refrained from posting it myself - it's yet another anthem from a certain era in my life and it still gets play today. Loving how they brought such a blatant & hugely weedy tune to the masses.

Check the 'Bay Ballas' remix if you haven't heard it already - featuring E40, Shock G, Dru Down Richie Rich and Spice1, plus the Luniz of course! Epic tune.

Now, keeping along those same lines . . . here's another literally dope tune that sets a hazy summertime scene - maaaaan I schmoked(!) big to this one BACK in the day. We all loved 'Friday' but heard this tune first, it's the mellow sounds of Mack 10 with 'Take a hit'. Now kick back & do as the man says . . .

This is how to start your week :cool:

Posted back on page 1 but the link is long dead.

Time for a refresh!

Mack 10 - Take a hit

Still sounding so fukin dope

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Love this thread, thanks for reminding @VegNVape!
I would like to show you this Hip Hop/Dancehall-Trap crossover from two German artists i really like. It's not a specific song about Cannabis, but the first Artist 'Trettmann' mentions Cannabis and especially vaping a couple of times.

Edit: Here's another Song relating to Cannabis:

Here another more underground Hip Hop Song from Germany - love that one because it has a bit of a Bone thugs n harmony Tune

Even if you don't understand any words, i hope you feel the vibe :rockon::spliff:

Last edited:
Greenteam,
Reactions: VegNVape

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Horace Feguson declares his love of the good good herb, with Prince Jazzbo on production - 'Sensi Addict' + dub version:leaf:

1987_PrinceJazzbo_HoraceFerguson_12a_BethL.jpg

Prince Jazzbo (left) & Horace Ferguson back in 1987

Blessings

VegNVape,
Top Bottom