Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Will let you know as soon as it arrives, I will compare to my PD (only thing I have to compare it to).

Later
Mark

aznfknpride,

reece

sam urai said:
sweet. thx for the good information.

azn- please let me know how your material tastes in the supreme compared to other vapes. seems like as the temp rises the flavor declines.
In my experience, there isn't much taste after the first hit. Even if I don't raise the temperature. It has been this way with every vape I own (SV, IO, LB, MZ). Or, it was until I stopped drying the material (per a tip in another thread.) I haven't tried it in the SV or the IO but both the MZ and LB give multiple tasty hits. I tried once and didn't notice a difference but now I think the stuff was pretty dry to begin with. I'm glad I tried again.

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
sam urai said:
seems like as the temp rises the flavor declines.
i usually take the torch off at 290, but if it is some high quality herb i take it off around 275.
huge vapor clouds are nice, but low temp hits give you intense flavor.

Portability,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Portability said:
does anybody use a different torch then the one that was included?
I ordered my supreme without a torch.. I'll be using a GB2001 blazer though. Should be here tomorrow :)

aznfknpride,

reece

Portability said:
sam urai said:
seems like as the temp rises the flavor declines.
i usually take the torch off at 290, but if it is some high quality herb i take it off around 275.
huge vapor clouds are nice, but low temp hits give you intense flavor.
290? So the temp continues to rise to around 310ish? And this doesn't burn your herb?

reece,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
mine climbs up to 330* without torching the herb... provides those fatty rips, trying to see how high i can go without torching it so I can get the heavy body stone...

aznfknpride,

reece

there must be a change in the thermometers since I last bought one. I have had several thermometers and my stuff always burned if I went over 300. I could do kif well over 300 though. Go figure.

I'm glad you guys like the Supreme. It's my backup vape now. I'll never get rid of it.

reece,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
reece said:
there must be a change in the thermometers since I last bought one. I have had several thermometers and my stuff always burned if I went over 300. I could do kif well over 300 though. Go figure.

I'm glad you guys like the Supreme. It's my backup vape now. I'll never get rid of it.
Yeah I think a few factors can affect the thermometer readout. I've used 2 and the optimal range on the new one is about 30 degrees higher then the previous one. I did repair the first one myself (the probe head is really fragile) and I believe the solder might of affected the readout. So yeah people reading this thread should take into account that optimal temperature range on the Supreme can vary a bit between each unit.

Skunkypete,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Cool, thanks for the heads up guys... really love the way this thing hits. Provides the milky milk that I need to get through the day :p

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
im meeting up with ed on friday to pick up my supreme. how lucky am I to be within walking distance of the Vripmaster and SupremeVape - I smell a head to head competition brewing

stonemonkey55,

lepstadder

Hey SM

If you can find out if the unit can be cleaned completely of residue that would be some very valuable;e information

lepstadder,

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
reece said:
290? So the temp continues to rise to around 310ish? And this doesn't burn your herb?
sometimes it'll even get up to 350 and the herb will come out nicely vaped

Portability,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
ill find out for you later lepstadder, meetin with Ed today at 420 pm PST

how perfect is that? the time was chosen out of convenience, not our love for 420

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
yes, you can clean the inside but just becareful of the electronic temp readout portion. He didn't have any suggestions except to always dump out your material after vaping to keep the chamber clean

my overall thought after heavily using this thing last night is that it is probably the best portable I have used.

There are a few cons though such as the custom carrying case being a sock?! LOL

Also, the adapter that connects it to a waterpipe has too much wiggle room so sometimes you can push it too far in.

the last thing is the screens they come with. while serviceable, considering you paid 200 bucks for this thing, it'd be nice for the screens to be more refined instead of just sticking a hook thru a screen so you can push it in and pull it out.

other than that, this thing gives rips comparble to a whip or wand based vaporizer. The taste suffers a little with the wood and the stainless steel but all in all, the best portable i have used. time to sell my iolite, anyone want one?

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Lol. Glad you like it SM.. I feel ya on the sock, LOL. How does it hit compared to the VHW? I know the taste doesn't compare but on thickness/milkage scale, how do they match up?

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I think on a thickness/milkage scale, this thing delivers in the same manner as the VHW. The main difference is that the air flow is a little bit more restricted on the supreme than with the vhw. I wish I could let you take a hit off my vhw so that you can taste the difference. Even with my minor complaints, I would still strongly recommend this to someone. It definitely functions as good as any other 200 vape but the screen and the sock could be improved on. He told me he has a second version on the way as well.

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom