Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

Ed said there was a wait list? That's new! Usually you just email him, he gets back to you in a couple of days and sends a paypal invoice, and then it takes about a week to ship out and then it's like christmas!

I've ordered two supremes from him about a year apart, and that was my experience anyway.

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Any of you sv3 owners have a vap3 what's your opinion on how they would compliment each other. In a rotation.
I know nothing will compete with the supreme but is the vap3 even on the room. Got one on the way just wondering if im wasting my time.
Hard to find another vape to use after the sv3.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
This I got from Ed yesterday:

1) I will ship your vaporizer within 5 business days after receiving payment.
2) All replacement parts are included with the starter package so you won't need any replacement parts (these replacement parts will probably never be needed, we include them just in case you might need it). One or two extra bowl sets ($12 each) are highly recommended. Bowl set comes with one bowl, one screen, one 14mm and one 18mm seals.
3) We only use Paypal, you can pay the Paypal invoice with any credit card or check.

I've ordered a starter package and two extra bowl sets :)

biohacker

Think it's hard to compete with supreme overall for me, the only thing missing is the ability to do oils and cons well, I find they tend to cake up the stems leaving me with bubbling but little vapour.

That's weird, the Supreme is the only way I use concentrates now! I gave up an enail in favour of dabbing with the Supreme! However, it's always with flowers as a "sponge". With Rosin (my preferred extract), I just squish into unground bud and chop into pieces, and with shatter and budder it's easy to just place a tiny dab on top. Pretty much instant whitewall and insane effects, but can be hard on the lungs if you use too much, no different than an enail IME.

Perhaps your temps aren't high enough or you're using too much? :shrug:

vaporist4LIFE

Did a crazy supreme stem last night.flower , crumble, flower, oil, kief. Hooked it up to a roor beaker with ashcatcher. I'm still recovering waking up now!
I noticed the temp has been going sort off haywire anyone else have this happen. Sometimes it shoots all around .I thought I had the heat to close to the Guage /wires but I keep it Angled away.oh well she's still pumping out vapor .really excited about this WPA as well.hope it goes smoothly .
I agree with the insane effects mentioned above.i just got a bunch of liquid pads for mighty.i bet I could cut a few up and stuff them in the supreme stem, mock up oil method?
I

biohacker

Check where your temp probe is located, it should just be maybe 2-3 mm under the heat exchanger? Could be heat to close, or did you single the wire? Is it consistently acting wonky?

Great idea with the liquid pad! How would you cut them up though? I think it would great if you could make them fit, and another great business idea! ;) I'd be interested in a bunch of them myself!

biohacker

Might have singled the wire .it seems to only do it when I'm not costly monitoring the torch placement , aka talking to people , I'll see how it does in the next few days .definitely will try that liquid pads today .got some tasty blackberry nug run wax :D

Happened to me too and learned some important lessons! hahaha... but also destroyed a laminate kitchen counter top! Had to sell the house! :rofl:

vaporist4LIFE

Happened to me too and learned some important lessons! hahaha... but also destroyed a laminate kitchen counter top! Had to sell the house! :rofl:
OH NO.i don't want to laugh...but ... ;)
One way to move residency!
Other day supreme heating head was tilted too far back and fell over while still around 300..onto a rug ...ahhh! Didn't have the greatest smell for a few minutes , had to make sure I torched off the crustys :0

---oh and good job grabbing extra bowls @Hogni
So much easier to switch to cold one than to play hot potato with one fresh out of the belly of the beast ! Let us know how you like it. Hang on to something for God's sake my man...those mule kicks are not joke.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Never really had any problem with needing back to back stems myself. I thought I needed it early on, and used them, but I get so damn medicated off of one, that I really have no need to plug a new one in immediately.

Those metal paper clip inserts though... can be real easy to lose when you are baked to high heaven and the stem is just sitting on your table loose overnight. Then your gf comes along and cleans up the table the next morning when you are in the bathroom... and it is gone forever. :p

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
t but hey it's your money :).
It was a trade and got some cash.
So got rid of the unused gor something untried (new) to me lol.

+1 on the extra bowls.
Im scared to do thorough cleaning because i dont want to mess with the wires.
Every time i think about it i think about buying another sv3 for back up. I never want to be without this vape.
Good luck fixing her up.
Not sure if there is a break down video.
That would be sweet

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks! Will report when I'll get it. Will happen end of June.

BTW what's going on with the private custom glass bowl project?

Would be interested too if they'll be available until end of June.

anasrzi

That's weird, the Supreme is the only way I use concentrates now! I gave up an enail in favour of dabbing with the Supreme! However, it's always with flowers as a "sponge". With Rosin (my preferred extract), I just squish into unground bud and chop into pieces, and with shatter and budder it's easy to just place a tiny dab on top. Pretty much instant whitewall and insane effects, but can be hard on the lungs if you use too much, no different than an enail IME.

Perhaps your temps aren't high enough or you're using too much? :shrug:

Are you using the alu stem or glass stems with the cons and dabs @biohacker ? I've used both before and with the glass stems it cakes up far to much not allowing proper airflow, now because the glass stems are thicker and I might be packing to tight, that might be my problem. Sometimes I find it hard to pull thru using just flowers but normally it's pretty good airflow wise.

Perhaps I should have a bit more of a play about with her further, experimenting hard all in the name of science :D.

Temps I use for flower are half insert and heat toward 160c, when it hits about 140/145c I fully insert and continue to heat to 160c, that way I found I preserve more convection (tastier) hits but fuller like conduction. Either way it's bloody strong, one stem for me per two/three hours!

biohacker

Are you using the alu stem or glass stems with the cons and dabs @biohacker ?

Works with either just fine, but I find less "waste" and reclaim using the glass stems. With the alu, you get little "droplets" at the mouth opening of the stem, and with the glass you literally get red honey oil eventually building up in a glob and super easy to re-dab!

With flower you can choose any temp really, but for those awesome dabs it's best to be in the upper temp range, like 190+ even 200 is the way to go... don't overfill the bowl, just need a teeny little budlet or 2 with a small piece of shatter or whatever on top, or rosin squished into a budlet. Keep experimenting and find what works for you! It's the only way I "dab"! No need for enails or concentrate attachments, etc. and way tastier IMO!

anasrzi

Works with either just fine, but I find less "waste" and reclaim using the glass stems. With the alu, you get little "droplets" at the mouth opening of the stem, and with the glass you literally get red honey oil eventually building up in a glob and super easy to re-dab!

With flower you can choose any temp really, but for those awesome dabs it's best to be in the upper temp range, like 190+ even 200 is the way to go... don't overfill the bowl, just need a teeny little budlet or 2 with a small piece of shatter or whatever on top, or rosin squished into a budlet. Keep experimenting and find what works for you! It's the only way I "dab"! No need for enails or concentrate attachments, etc. and way tastier IMO!

Thanks @biohacker for the advice, I've got it nailed with flower around the 160c mark, makes for some excellent vapours and flavours too, will be experimenting tonight with a couple of small dabs left from last weekend I didn't use.

I use the glass vapolution stems cut with a micro file to utilise the glass internal notch. So tonight I'll pre heat to around 175-180c, then insert with a small bit of herb (toasted cheese, exodus cheese x fire99 auto) and see what that does for me. It's a very small dab say half of a normal sized piece, see if that works better for me.

Going to try and do another one using a small amount of cotton wool for pure dabs.

biohacker

I would insert it in and then heat it up! And go for 190c+! The dab will melt into the herb sponge, and when it's up to temp you will get instant, and I mean INSTANT dense whitewall! Rip it hard! :tup:

Definitely :popcorn: about the dab on cotton without flower! I think it should work very well! Just don't suck that cotton right through the glass pinch! :D

anasrzi

I would insert it in and then heat it up! And go for 190c+! The dab will melt into the herb sponge, and when it's up to temp you will get instant, and I mean INSTANT dense whitewall! Rip it hard! :tup:

Definitely :popcorn: about the dab on cotton without flower! I think it should work very well! Just don't suck that cotton right through the glass pinch! :D

I'll give that a try tonight and report back tomorrow, once the supremes been hit I find it hard to type or focus on what I'm trying to say haha I wonder why :ko:. Well I've got two stems set up

Stem one - small chopped piece of toasted cheese as a sponge, small mixed outdoor bubble dab.
Stem two - cotton wool as a sponge, small mixed outdoor bubble dab.

Let the fun times roll, any other tips @biohacker ?

anasrzi

Yeah man, strap on your seat belt!! :rofl:

Haha I certainly needed it last night ;). Did both glass stems last night, first I did the cotton wool, mini dab at 190c worked a charm, excellent flavour, white walled fast. One minor gripe the oil slid thru a little so I'd need a bit more cotton wool perhaps to soak it up but that can effect airflow so it's a balancing act.

Second stem got used about two hours later, herb then mini dab. Heated to 190c like before and I coughed my guts up, clearly 190c is a tad to much for me, got no cough at all from that first stem in comparison. Totally cooked the herb, no oil leak either but it's way to rough for me even thru water.

I'll likely continue with the "cotton dabs" at 190c or a tad higher perhaps. It's a revelation to me just needs more tweaking to keep that oil in check. Cheers for the info @biohacker

verdampersweats

@biohacker this might not be the ideal vape for me, But god damm is this the one my friends NEED to stop combusting by getting it around 220c. Just about to go to bed and finnished looking at this and its the only thing on my radar now alongside Mighty.

But importing this is going to suck for them which will not happen until we secure a new trade agreement with America which will be like 2 years at least! So it would be nearly 200 dollars total to import one of these and Vapefiend do not stock them either at the 150 dollar price point. Just though i would let you know these are hard to get this side of the pond. :)

subway13029

What are y'all using for glass stems at this point? I saw cap stems but thought I saw it wouldn't work..anyone have a pic?

subway13029,

ghost

Top Bottom