Super Surfer Vs Ditanium for first Desktop Vape

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey, I'm ready to move on from more portables until something interesting comes out from a reliable manufacturer that actually has customer service lol (cough cough, tinymight).

I have been trying to narrow it down between the two and to a lesser extent the original silver surfer and maybe the cloudx evo.

I am interested in the Super over the Silver surfer since it has a few and seems to have a few minor improvements, but I don't know if that is worth the cost over the Ditanium.

The Ditanium looks better aesthetically doesn't look super boy racer like a lot of these vapes, but I usually consume smaller amounts and it seems like I would have to get the titanium piece if I wanted to use that one.

Not sure which route to take.

not interested in the more complicated ones like the flowerpot even tho everyone seems to love it

Sour Dream,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Consider logs such as the Enano, Underdog, or Woodscents. They are very good for small doses.
i originally considered the e-nano but i kept seeing reports of problems with the cords and stuff dying so i crossed it off

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Magic9

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
The cords shouldn't have much of an issue. If they do, they're fairly cheap. I'd suggest a log also if you're looking for small amounts. Doesn't get any better.
I’m talking about around .2 -.3is that too small for the vapes listed or too much for a log?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: arb

howie105

I am a fan of both the E-Nano and 7th Floor vapes (LSV and Da Buddha) and they are all fine vapes with good performance. I go with the 7th Floor models when I'm looking for capacity and the Nano for quick small loads. Either choice is good with a slight edge going to the 7th Floor models for adaptability.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I thank everyone so far, i might pick up an enano down the line but i am still more interested in the vapes in op. while i mostly will use it for lower flower amounts there will be times i use it with people over

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Magic9

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I have all the mentioned units and for your load size and wants a underdog alphadog unit will do exactly what you want.
But what if I have 1-2 people hitting with me, I’m think log vapes are great for solo use but not so much if you want to share.

I tend to have 1-2 people over every other weekend

Sour Dream,

Vaporware

But what if I have 1-2 people hitting with me, I’m think log vapes are great for solo use but not so much if you want to share.

I tend to have 1-2 people over every other weekend

If they wouldn’t mind swapping the stems in and out, you could each have a stem and pass the log around to heat them.

If you were all okay with using a water piece I’d say take another look at the FlowerPot or Herborizer - they’re basically like holding a flame up to a bowl of flower, but no combustion. They’re great for as many people as you want to throw at them, they’re not nearly as complicated as they might seem to be, and maintenance is minimal. :)

If that’s just not your style though, logs and the others you mentioned should be good too. Or even a few VapCaps and an induction heater. Lots of good stuff out there!

I would give some thought to how you all like to use whatever you’ve used in the past though. The glass rig of a FlowerPot setup is different from the whip of a Ditanium or the direct stem of a log or a VapCap (although there are ways to use those with glass too). If you all have a preference, that might narrow your options down.

Vaporware,
Do you use water? What about the EVO? I think they sell (or sold) a hookah-style whip adapter so multiple people can use at once.

letter never sent,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Do you use water? What about the EVO? I think they sell (or sold) a hookah-style whip adapter so multiple people can use at once.

I’ll google that hookah style whip for the evo, I wasnt aware that existed

If they wouldn’t mind swapping the stems in and out, you could each have a stem and pass the log around to heat them.

If you were all okay with using a water piece I’d say take another look at the FlowerPot or Herborizer - they’re basically like holding a flame up to a bowl of flower, but no combustion. They’re great for as many people as you want to throw at them, they’re not nearly as complicated as they might seem to be, and maintenance is minimal. :)

If that’s just not your style though, logs and the others you mentioned should be good too. Or even a few VapCaps and an induction heater. Lots of good stuff out there!

I would give some thought to how you all like to use whatever you’ve used in the past though. The glass rig of a FlowerPot setup is different from the whip of a Ditanium or the direct stem of a log or a VapCap (although there are ways to use those with glass too). If you all have a preference, that might narrow your options down.

I haven’t used a desktop, but I’m not interested in bags, I believe I will like the whips since I have used hookah before and relaxing with a whip seems like it should be cool.

the flowerpot and vapes like that just go in a different direction than I am interested in right now(well as far as I know since I never used it).

I do have a small glass bubbler but always looking for something better if anyone has suggestions of glass to get under $60 or so.

Sour Dream,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
I had a Volcano, da Buddha, Plenty and they are all sold or collecting dust right now. I use the Woodscents 99% of the time and Flowerpot weekends and when friends come by.

Whip based vapes as the Ditanium or 7th floor are great and tasty but the hose needs high manteinance to keep the good flavour and they are prone to breaking.

All the options you have are great vapes that will get you satisfied your choice mostly depends on how high you want to get:

- To the stars: Flowerpot (0,15 gr/load)
- To the sky and above: Whip vape (0.20-0,30 gr/load)
- I need to be a functional person: Log vape (0,03-0,05 gr/load)

PD: All of them can blast you but with some it is much easier efficient and pleasant

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
@Sour Dream They’re still selling it here.

that is pretty dope thanks

I had a Volcano, da Buddha, Plenty and they are all sold or collecting dust right now. I use the Woodscents 99% of the time and Flowerpot weekends and when friends come by.

Whip based vapes as the Ditanium or 7th floor are great and tasty but the hose needs high manteinance to keep the good flavour and they are prone to breaking.

All the options you have are great vapes that will get you satisfied your choice mostly depends on how high you want to get:

- To the stars: Flowerpot (0,15 gr/load)
- To the sky and above: Whip vape (0.20-0,30 gr/load)
- I need to be a functional person: Log vape (0,03-0,05 gr/load)

PD: All of them can blast you but with some it is much easier efficient and pleasant

thanks, which ones would you consider more easy and efficient?

I mostly only vape at night so I can get as high as I want without having to worry about being too functional

What made you choose the flowerpot?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: jardri

jardri

Vapor Dreams
thanks, which ones would you consider more easy and efficient?

For me the easiest is the Woodscents because it so convenient and maybe the most efficient but given it only vapes a crumb at a time it is also the one I have to load more. One load in the flowepot can last me all the evening and it doesnt require any technique at all so i would say the flowerpot is easier at first. Whip vapes are a little more difficult to master.

What made you choose the flowerpot?

Wanted to know what would an endgame vape be, and it rocks! Since having it i am not in the market for a more powerful unit, it tops my maximum. I love high temp full load carbed hits hehe

A log is restricted, low airflow low loads dense vapor. Whip vapes are not restricted but very technique dependant which can give whisp or dense vapor. Flowerpot (and similar vapes) use massive heaters to give dense vapor, the maximum airflow and the lowest possible technique.

Last edited:

Whisper

I have the Ditanium, and I like it but, I do feel it uses more than my Wood Scents. I use my log during the day, and I will top off with a nightcap from the Ditanium. I used them differently because they behave differently. My first vape used a whip, and it is easy but so is a log and it uses less. With the whips, I replaced them because they smell. There are many choices, as you've seen- enjoy chasing them.

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
For me the easiest is the Woodscents because it so convenient and maybe the most efficient but given it only vapes a crumb at a time it is also the one I have to load more. One load in the flowepot can last me all the evening and it doesnt require any technique at all so i would say the flowerpot is easier at first. Whip vapes are a little more difficult to master.

Wanted to know what would an endgame vape be, and it rocks! Since having it i am not in the market for a more powerful unit, it tops my maximum. I love high temp full load carbed hits hehe

A log is restricted, low airflow low loads dense vapor. Whip vapes are not restricted but very technique dependant which can give whisp or dense vapor. Flowerpot (and similar vapes) use massive heaters to give dense vapor, the maximum airflow and the lowest possible technique.
I’ll have to take another look at the flowerpot, all this time I thought you had to use it with a butane lighter which is why I wasn’t interes

I have the Ditanium, and I like it but, I do feel it uses more than my Wood Scents. I use my log during the day, and I will top off with a nightcap from the Ditanium. I used them differently because they behave differently. My first vape used a whip, and it is easy but so is a log and it uses less. With the whips, I replaced them because they smell. There are many choices, as you've seen- enjoy chasing them.

Thanks for this perspective on the ditanium is there a difference in how hard they hit?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Vaporware

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I have a Ditanium and Flowerpot Weedeater and this is what I can tell you, you'll get denser more potent vapour using less in the Weedeater vs the Ditanium. Ditanium was my DD for a year before I tried a Flowerpot and pretty much instantly covered. My Ditanium sees little use these days other then the occasional dab day, micro dosing shatter. I know the Ditanium seems like a ideal party vape but I always found taste to fall off quickly leaving someone with the bland part of the bowl. I totally think the Flowerpot is a better party vape, it's so quick and simple to empty and refill you won't save much time vs sharing the Ditanium, with the added benefit of everyone getting their own bowl of any size between .04-.3, everyone getting to enjoy the flavour and full potency the bowl has to offer. Between two bowls a day with the Ditanium I was blowing through 1g a day and there was a time I thought that was okay......... until I tried my first Flowerpot and it just hit so much harder and denser, I quickly found myself being satisfied with less, much less. I'll save you the rest of my life story and just skip to the end, now I'm a .04 twice a day vaper and the Flowerpot can still white wall a bong with so little and the hit is plenty dense and satisfying. My Weedeater allowed me to completely change my relationship with weed and kept up every step of the way. The Ditanium glass hand piece with the glass screen gets dirty and unusable quite quickly, like 2-3 bowls with aggressive stirring and the titanium screen is a major pain to remove and you often damage it doing so. The Flowerpot can be used for quite some time before cleaning is necessary, I've gone weeks sometimes but it's not like it's hard to maintain the heater requires 0 maintenance for the Weedeater only the bowl and screens need ISO soaking and that doesn't take long. In the battleground of which vape is better id pick my Weedeater every time

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I have a Ditanium and Flowerpot Weedeater and this is what I can tell you, you'll get denser more potent vapour using less in the Weedeater vs the Ditanium. Ditanium was my DD for a year before I tried a Flowerpot and pretty much instantly covered. My Ditanium sees little use these days other then the occasional dab day, micro dosing shatter. I know the Ditanium seems like a ideal party vape but I always found taste to fall off quickly leaving someone with the bland part of the bowl. I totally think the Flowerpot is a better party vape, it's so quick and simple to empty and refill you won't save much time vs sharing the Ditanium, with the added benefit of everyone getting their own bowl of any size between .04-.3, everyone getting to enjoy the flavour and full potency the bowl has to offer. Between two bowls a day with the Ditanium I was blowing through 1g a day and there was a time I thought that was okay......... until I tried my first Flowerpot and it just hit so much harder and denser, I quickly found myself being satisfied with less, much less. I'll save you the rest of my life story and just skip to the end, now I'm a .04 twice a day vaper and the Flowerpot can still white wall a bong with so little and the hit is plenty dense and satisfying. My Weedeater allowed me to completely change my relationship with weed and kept up every step of the way. The Ditanium glass hand piece with the glass screen gets dirty and unusable quite quickly, like 2-3 bowls with aggressive stirring and the titanium screen is a major pain to remove and you often damage it doing so. The Flowerpot can be used for quite some time before cleaning is necessary, I've gone weeks sometimes but it's not like it's hard to maintain the heater requires 0 maintenance for the Weedeater only the bowl and screens need ISO soaking and that doesn't take long. In the battleground of which vape is better id pick my Weedeater every time
I appreciate this, you guys are really starting to sell me on the Flowerpot, idk which head/kit or whatever I should look into getting.

it’s $100 more than the ditanium but seems like it may be worth it.

Only thing is I would need to buy some real glass if I went that route which makes it more expensive, any suggestions on glass?

Sour Dream,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I got a vrod and love it. I'm buying a backup coil and pid. I'm also ordering a weedeater head. I wish I could find just the top diffuser for sale. Flowerpot ftw. Its shelves everything else I own. Now I'm selling portables for an elite flowerpot station haha.

I use mine mainly with a megaglobe and whip. I absolutely love it.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I like my knock off möbius stereo matrix with drop down it keeps the heater farther away from your face and keeps things safe
http://instagr.am/p/CFdCMQXn7-k/ But I think I might get slightly more extraction from my sidecar but you could burn your forehead if you’re not careful

That looks pretty dope, also looks expensive lol

I got a vrod and love it. I'm buying a backup coil and pid. I'm also ordering a weedeater head. I wish I could find just the top diffuser for sale. Flowerpot ftw. Its shelves everything else I own. Now I'm selling portables for an elite flowerpot station haha.

I use mine mainly with a megaglobe and whip. I absolutely love it.

I wanted a megaglobe but its been outta stock for over a month

Vaporware

I’ve been using my FP without water lately (medium sized dry piece), and personally I’d rather have it with any random glass than not have it.

I got that stereo matrix knockoff too, and it was $60 from NewVape, but they don’t seem to have any right now. You can get the same thing shipped from China on DHGate though.

The only drawback to that stereo matrix for me is that I get blowback out of the bowl if I stop my draw abruptly (one of the reasons I’m using it dry right now). Using less water or a dropdown might lessen or stop that, and it’s otherwise nice, but there are plenty of other options out there too. If you have any glass I’d just start with that and get something later when you know more what will work best for you. :)

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I’ve been using my FP without water lately (medium sized dry piece), and personally I’d rather have it with any random glass than not have it.

I got that stereo matrix knockoff too, and it was $60 from NewVape, but they don’t seem to have any right now. You can get the same thing shipped from China on DHGate though.

The only drawback to that stereo matrix for me is that I get blowback out of the bowl if I stop my draw abruptly (one of the reasons I’m using it dry right now). Using less water or a dropdown might lessen or stop that, and it’s otherwise nice, but there are plenty of other options out there too. If you have any glass I’d just start with that and get something later when you know more what will work best for you. :)
the one i got is some no name one someone got me, its kinda ass lol. idk where to look for glass since i havent gotten around to that leg of my research but i will look into dhgate later sincei heard of it a few times, thanks!

Top Bottom