• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Suggestions for all quartz coil-less portable atomizer?

~Elizabeth~

~fucking combustion since June 1st, 2022~
Hello! This is my very first post on fuck combustion, and while l tried posting this in the portable vaporizer section l was told that l have insufficient privileges to post there (whatever that means)...hope posting this here works! (:

My question is: does anyone have any suggestions at all on an all quartz atomizer? Well, not ALL quartz, obviously. But the surface that my rosin will get vaped from should be all quartz. I’m not interested in anything that’d l’d be vaping off of ceramic or metal if that makes sense.

There are a lot of options out there, and I’ve been trying to educate myself. I’m very new to the vape scene so you’ll have to excuse my upcoming ignorance lol, been smoking js for the past 9 yrs and finally decided to do right by my body and switch to vaping rosin.

A wise decision, but my god are there a lot of options out there!!

Right now I currently have my eye on this “crucible” contraption: https://ineedhemp.com/product/divin...e-cup-rebuildable-concentrate-heater/#reviews

Only problem is that idek if it has ceramic in it or not xD it looks like an all quartz bowl, but in the description it says it has a ceramic heater…can someone please explain this to me T_T l tried submitting a question on their site as well but have yet to receive a response.

Anyone with help on this specific question, as well as my overall question for suggestions would be most appreciated! (: l’m looking for something that’s portable, has 510 threading and is compatible with non sub ohm box mods, is coil-less and easy to clean, and isn't delicate enough that my clumsy ass will break it as soon as l pick it up. Oh, and of course, all quartz.

Thank you! (:

~Elizabeth~,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello! This is my very first post on fuck combustion, and while l tried posting this in the portable vaporizer section l was told that l have insufficient privileges to post there (whatever that means)...hope posting this here works! (:

Welcome to FC! Yeah the portable section is only controlled by the mods, it is for new portable models, to have specific threads, members can create the threads in the upcoming section... However your post belongs in this section, Ask FC, regardless so all good :tup:

Regarding your question, I would suggest taking a look at the xmax qomo thread, they have new quartz bucket atomizers that are quite nice and it is quite portable!

Alternatively the 510 threading stuff to look for would be Sai/Sequoia and DivineTribe, check out www.510mod.com @510MOD

~Elizabeth~

Welcome to FC! Yeah the portable section is only controlled by the mods, it is for new portable models, to have specific threads, members can create the threads in the upcoming section... However your post belongs in this section, Ask FC, regardless so all good :tup:

Regarding your question, I would suggest taking a look at the xmax qomo thread, they have new quartz bucket atomizers that are quite nice and it is quite portable!

Alternatively the 510 threading stuff to look for would be Sai/Sequoia and DivineTribe, check out www.510mod.com @510MOD
Thank you for the warm welcome, as well as the reassurance that I actually posted in the correct section lol

tysm as well for all of that info--I'm about done for the day but I will def check out all that you recommended!!

P.S. fantastic username and profile pic :lol:

~Elizabeth~

Okay! So I did my homework lol

I checked out the xmax qomo and unfortunately it actually has a ceramic bucket :( I checked out the other vapes on that site , but they do not carry coilless quartz atomizers.

The Sai looks like a promising option! It does have a quartz bucket option.

The Sequoia sadly does not have a quartz bucket option.

Tysm for recommending Divine Tribe, that’s actually who carries the Divine Crossing V4 Quartz Crucible that l linked in my first post lol

Someone from the company got back to me and answered my question, saying: “No problem, if you look at the photos in the ads you can see that the actual cup your material will reside in is quartz but what is actual getting heated by the mod is the ceramic heater. The ceramic heater is touching the bottom of the quartz cup as to heat the cup to then heat your material if that makes sense. Hope this info helps.”

So it will fit my requirements! I’ve read a couple reviews of the Divine Crossing now saying they prefer it over the Sai, which is what’s making me lean more in the direction of the former. I’m going to do some more research, try to read more reviews. I also think I’ll make another post on this lovely site asking specifically about the Divine Crossing, what people’s experiences or advice are on it.

Thank you again for suggesting all that stuff earlier! <3

Welcome to FC!
Ohp, one more thing I was forgetting to ask. So I have this box mod: https://www.vapehoneystick.com/products/og-honeystick-wax-pen-battery It is not sub-ohm (idek what this is lol, it was mentioned in a review I watched on YouTube), and there is no temp control, only watts. Is this battery compatible with that Divine Crossing tank? Appreciate the help!

florduh

Shit Snacks

I checked out the xmax qomo and unfortunately it actually has a ceramic bucket :(

Check the thread here, as I said, the quartz bucket is new, I know it came with ceramic, so you have to check the thread to find where you can buy the new quartz bucket with it... I have it, I know actually ;) though I was sent mine by the company

The Sai looks like a promising option! It does have a quartz bucket option.

The Sequoia sadly does not have a quartz bucket option.

Sequoia does have quartz, it is also called Sai+, I have the quartz buckets with Sai+ (I have not tried the regular Sai yet though I have that as well) and bottomless banger

Ohp, one more thing I was forgetting to ask. So I have this box mod: https://www.vapehoneystick.com/products/og-honeystick-wax-pen-battery It is not sub-ohm (idek what this is lol, it was mentioned in a review I watched on YouTube), and there is no temp control, only watts. Is this battery compatible with that Divine Crossing tank? Appreciate the help!

Yeah you'll find the answers you need, I don't really know about the divine tribe stuff, but I do think it's likely to be the best! But check the xmax qomo thread too :tup:

Shit Snacks,

~Elizabeth~

No. The Pico ineedhemp sells would work well though. I've been using a Pico for years now.
Dang it lol. Thank you for the helpful info

Check the thread here, as I said, the quartz bucket is new, I know it came with ceramic, so you have to check the thread to find where you can buy the new quartz bucket with it... I have it, I know actually ;) though I was sent mine by the company

Sequoia does have quartz, it is also called Sai+, I have the quartz buckets with Sai+ (I have not tried the regular Sai yet though I have that as well) and bottomless banger

Yeah you'll find the answers you need, I don't really know about the divine tribe stuff, but I do think it's likely to be the best! But check the xmax qomo thread too :tup:
oh I feel so silly xD it didn't occur to me that the quartz bucket for the xmax qomo was so new that it wouldn't show up as an add-able option on the website I was looking at. Thank you for elucidating my confusion, as well as for the direct link to that thread. I'll read through it!

That's dope the company sent you one, omg how do you manage that if you don't mind the inquisitiveness?

God, l'm such a freaking n00b. l had to google what a bottomless banger was XD a device used to breach the gap between e-rig and bong it looks like? That's bloody brilliant. Oh and it's the PLUS that has the quartz, doi. I didn't even notice that there were multiple sequoia models on the site I was looking at. How do you like your Sai+ as far as smoothness goes? ls it quite harsh w/o the banger? I use cannabis medicinally for chronic rib injuries (amongst other things); l have learned how to gauge my lung capacity with smoke so I'm assuming I can do the same with vapor, but now I'm feeling a tad worried that it might be harsh w/o that additional, breakable, not super Elizabeth friendly looking banger piece lol

And since you also have the xmax qomo as well, how would you say that one compares to the Sai+ as far as smoothness of hits goes? If you don't mind sharing your valuable first hand account with me~

Lastly, what is it that makes you say that you think the divine tribe stuff is likely to be the best? (Am wondering if you've have bad experiences with either of the two of yours you have)

P.S. Which would you say has a bigger bucket for more material, the Sequoia or the Sai+? Also I feel silly having to ask this, but do you have to vape all of the material in one session, or could one load stretch between multiple sessions if one desired? I have to medicate so frequently for my chronic pain issues that I'm trying to be more efficient with the time I spend medicating/preparing to medicate.

~Elizabeth~,

Shit Snacks

oh I feel so silly xD it didn't occur to me that the quartz bucket for the xmax qomo was so new that it wouldn't show up as an add-able option on the website I was looking at. Thank you for elucidating my confusion, as well as for the direct link to that thread. I'll read through it!

That's dope the company sent you one, omg how do you manage that if you don't mind the inquisitiveness?

Haha yeah I figured you missed that, the best info is on this site in the thread, I have a relationship with the company that owns them from the early days testing their first herbal vape, so now they send me some stuff, they have some nice new herbal vapes... Hopefully the quartz buckets will be more prevalent to buy everywhere soon

God, l'm such a freaking n00b. l had to google what a bottomless banger was XD a device used to breach the gap between e-rig and bong it looks like? That's bloody brilliant. Oh and it's the PLUS that has the quartz, doi. I didn't even notice that there were multiple sequoia models on the site I was looking at. How do you like your Sai+ as far as smoothness goes? ls it quite harsh w/o the banger? I use cannabis medicinally for chronic rib injuries (amongst other things); l have learned how to gauge my lung capacity with smoke so I'm assuming I can do the same with vapor, but now I'm feeling a tad worried that it might be harsh w/o that additional, breakable, not super Elizabeth friendly looking banger piece lol

Haha sorry for the confusion, Sequoia and Sai+ are the same thing, different brand name from different company brand name but it's the same product... Sai aka Saionara is the smaller version, otherwise identical, so Sequoia and Plus are the larger versions, there are a lot of options but they all have quartz buckets (and titanium and silicon carbide) connected to a ceramic heater below (both parts are replaceable separately)

I've only used the sequoia/Sai+ so far and it is quite nice but it takes some setting up like the divine tribe would, that's the part I don't feel like tinkering with and I'm also not used to cold start bangers, the bottomless banger helps connect it to a recycler rig more like I am used to, but hot start dabbing is still not that easy, yeah trying to use it dry is not really for me, without any cooling, but many people do... I have no need to dab like that though

And since you also have the xmax qomo as well, how would you say that one compares to the Sai+ as far as smoothness of hits goes? If you don't mind sharing your valuable first hand account with me~

I don't know about smoothness of hits, it's all too many variables, the material you're using, how you hold the trigger, potential temp settings, how you inhale and what you are inhaling through... Qomo is like a complete micro erig, you don't have to use water though, I think it is nicer than a pen design in use? It would be much smoother to use something larger with larger glass, recycler with more cooling, that's why I usually just use a torch hot start dabbing a banger at home...

Lastly, what is it that makes you say that you think the divine tribe stuff is likely to be the best? (Am wondering if you've have bad experiences with either of the two of yours you have)

No bad experience, I just think a lot of people use the divine tribe stuff to get that top-tier flavor they are after, looking at it it just seemed a little more DIY set up stuff that I didn't want to deal with which is why I went with the sayonara stuff while it was discounted clearance at the time when I bought... I wasn't really fulfilling a need the way you are so these were just toys for me?

P.S. Which would you say has a bigger bucket for more material, the Sequoia or the Sai+?

As I said Sequoia and Sai+ are both the xl version of the Saionara check out the thread here (covers all of them so you need to skim through)

Also I feel silly having to ask this, but do you have to vape all of the material in one session, or could one load stretch between multiple sessions if one desired? I have to medicate so frequently for my chronic pain issues that I'm trying to be more efficient with the time I spend medicating/preparing to medicate.

That depends how much you load? How you use it, I don't like to return to material later, because it gets overcooked and taste bad, these whole things to keep them tasting good you have to like use them and then immediately clean it afterwards, it's kind of a tedious process for me which is why I don't like these things in general and just use a torch and banger at home... So I'm not the best person to ask, better to ask in these specific threads, how people use them? Certainly can do multiple hits, but I don't know about coming back to it for a later session, and I'm someone who prefers to do just one hit so yeah sorry I can't help more!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Welcome to FC @~Elizabeth~ !
Have you looked at the Stache Rio? It isn’t quite so compact, but includes every you need for a small rig & easy to carry around.
I think I am going to buy one during the 4/20 sale. Sneaky Pete’s has it for $149 + 15% off right now (normally $199)

darbarikanada

~Elizabeth~

Haha yeah I figured you missed that, the best info is on this site in the thread, I have a relationship with the company that owns them from the early days testing their first herbal vape, so now they send me some stuff, they have some nice new herbal vapes... Hopefully the quartz buckets will be more prevalent to buy everywhere soon

Haha sorry for the confusion, Sequoia and Sai+ are the same thing, different brand name from different company brand name but it's the same product... Sai aka Saionara is the smaller version, otherwise identical, so Sequoia and Plus are the larger versions, there are a lot of options but they all have quartz buckets (and titanium and silicon carbide) connected to a ceramic heater below (both parts are replaceable separately)

I've only used the sequoia/Sai+ so far and it is quite nice but it takes some setting up like the divine tribe would, that's the part I don't feel like tinkering with and I'm also not used to cold start bangers, the bottomless banger helps connect it to a recycler rig more like I am used to, but hot start dabbing is still not that easy, yeah trying to use it dry is not really for me, without any cooling, but many people do... I have no need to dab like that though

I don't know about smoothness of hits, it's all too many variables, the material you're using, how you hold the trigger, potential temp settings, how you inhale and what you are inhaling through... Qomo is like a complete micro erig, you don't have to use water though, I think it is nicer than a pen design in use? It would be much smoother to use something larger with larger glass, recycler with more cooling, that's why I usually just use a torch hot start dabbing a banger at home...

No bad experience, I just think a lot of people use the divine tribe stuff to get that top-tier flavor they are after, looking at it it just seemed a little more DIY set up stuff that I didn't want to deal with which is why I went with the sayonara stuff while it was discounted clearance at the time when I bought... I wasn't really fulfilling a need the way you are so these were just toys for me?

As I said Sequoia and Sai+ are both the xl version of the Saionara check out the thread here (covers all of them so you need to skim through)

That depends how much you load? How you use it, I don't like to return to material later, because it gets overcooked and taste bad, these whole things to keep them tasting good you have to like use them and then immediately clean it afterwards, it's kind of a tedious process for me which is why I don't like these things in general and just use a torch and banger at home... So I'm not the best person to ask, better to ask in these specific threads, how people use them? Certainly can do multiple hits, but I don't know about coming back to it for a later session, and I'm someone who prefers to do just one hit so yeah sorry I can't help more!
Wow, ty for taking the time to write all that! o: Are you able to explain to me how I would go about quoting you multiple times in the same reply? Or is there a n00b thread that'd explain it for me so I don't waste your time xD I'll have to snoop around on the site and see if l can find info on how to do this....

~Elizabeth~

Stache Rio
not sure what happened to the rest of your post there lol but ty for the welcome! :D sadly l've come to the conclusion that l need to stick with a non glass piece (with the exception of the quartz glass cup part obvi, aha), l'm too dang clutzy. Ty for the suggestion l appreciate it!
You might look into the Dr Dabber Boost
What l said to Jill xnx ty for the suggestion tho!!
fwiw, I was researching mod/atomizer combos and ended up where you did, specifically: https://theherbcafe.com/collections/divine-tribe/products/divine-tribe-v4-atomizer-starter-pack for some reason you can only get that cool black atomizer from these guys (AFAIK) and unfortunately shipping from Canada is $$$; you could always get the US (not all black) version for less of course.
oh cool, you've got great taste! haha *high fives* Fortunately l'm not really hung up on looks, l'm just interested in the most efficient and economical piece for my medicinal requirements x3

Shit Snacks

Wow, ty for taking the time to write all that! o: Are you able to explain to me how I would go about quoting you multiple times in the same reply? Or is there a n00b thread that'd explain it for me so I don't waste your time xD I'll have to snoop around on the site and see if l can find info on how to do this....

My pleasure to help, thank you for the kind words! So you see the quote multiple people, you can press the quote button at the bottom of a post, then when you insert the quote, you can press enter in the middle of the quote to split it up replying to individual lines... Or if you highlight text in someone's post, at least on my phone, it pops up with the option to quote just what you highlighted instead of the entire post, which is helpful to keep the character countdown because there is a thousand character limit I think with every post, a problem I hit when helping another FC newbie out with my verbose writing style lol there is so much to cover!

~Elizabeth~

My pleasure to help, thank you for the kind words!
bless you and your willingness to help, omg <3
quote, you can press enter in the middle of the quote to split it up replying to individual lines... Or if you highlight text in someone's post, at least on my phone, it pops up with the option to quote just what you highlighted instead of the entire post, which is helpful to keep the character countdown because there is a thousand character limit I think with every post, a problem I hit when helping another FC newbie out with my verbose writing style lol there is so much to cover!
Thanks for takin the time to explain that for me! I am working on a response to your last long, lovely message. Dunno if l've mentioned this already but l'm dealing with a partially torn wrist ligament, so pecking out responses takes a hot minute lol. That's why my responses are sometimes delayed

p.s. l dig your verbose writing style xD

Shit Snacks

bless you and your willingness to help, omg <3

Thanks for takin the time to explain that for me! I am working on a response to your last long, lovely message. Dunno if l've mentioned this already but l'm dealing with a partially torn wrist ligament, so pecking out responses takes a hot minute lol. That's why my responses are sometimes delayed

p.s. l dig your verbose writing style xD

Thank you again! Oh that sucks with the wrist, I'm sorry, I have some hand troubles myself, I use voice to text on my phone a lot, but it's so tedious to edit correcting the mistakes lol (not to mention holding phone)

~Elizabeth~

Haha yeah I figured you missed that
l totally did xD
the best info is on this site in the thread
ty for that, l figured it'd be either here or reddit. The latter just intimidates me lol!
I have a relationship with the company that owns them from the early days testing their first herbal vape, so now they send me some stuff
dude...that's lit B-)
Hopefully the quartz buckets will be more prevalent to buy everywhere soon
l hope you're right! lt def seems to be the most health conscious approach, from what l've researched
ohhhhhh, omg xD the confusion was real lmao. Thanks for explaining that haha
oh boy lol. l got a lotta questions from this section. When you say setting up, do you mean configuring the vape box mod? What is a cold start banger? Do bottomless bangers only connect to recycler rigs and not bongs? D: l have a bong that l almost got rid of but that l was considering keeping for use with one of those tanks and that l got a little excited about haha
I don't know about smoothness of hits, it's all too many variables, the material you're using, how you hold the trigger, potential temp settings, how you inhale and what you are inhaling through...
Ah. Yes, that makes sense...a lot of variables involved

Qomo is like a complete micro erig, you don't have to use water though, I think it is nicer than a pen design in use? It would be much smoother to use something larger with larger glass, recycler with more cooling, that's why I usually just use a torch hot start dabbing a banger at home...
l take it all micro erigs contain substantial amounts of glass? :( when you say pen design do you mean those like the sai? l like smoothness but am scared my clumsy ass will break that shit so fast Dx torches also scare me haha
don't get me wrong, top tier flavor sounds great but additional diy setup, not so much. I'm tryin to keep things as simple as possible, so ty for pointing that out. l'm leaning towards the sai/sai + now that l know this
tysm, oml 44 pgs tho xux
That depends how much you load?
so l've heard that you kinda need the right amount of material, not too much and not too little, in order for it to vape just so. ls this true? Cuz that's another thing that'll influence my decision of sai vs sai +
How you use it, I don't like to return to material later, because it gets overcooked and taste bad
oh eww
it's kind of a tedious process for me which is why I don't like these things in general and just use a torch and banger at home...
blow torches terrify me xDD
So I'm not the best person to ask, better to ask in these specific threads, how people use them? Certainly can do multiple hits, but I don't know about coming back to it for a later session, and I'm someone who prefers to do just one hit so yeah sorry I can't help more!
pls do not apologize, you have helped me immensely. Will def be asking some specific qs in the thread you shared with me. Thank you again! <3

Shit Snacks

oh boy lol. l got a lotta questions from this section. When you say setting up, do you mean configuring the vape box mod?

Yeah if you want to use temp control, if not it's a manual guessing game, but it sort of is anyway even with temp control? And like literally setting up, heat sink, or whatever else you might need to use it comfortably...

What is a cold start banger?
Hot start dabbing is when you heat the banger first, then vape your dab and seal it. Cold start dabbing is when you load the dab first and then heat up, so that is how most quartz bucket atomizers will work (preloading) although it is possible to do hot start with a bottomless banger

Do bottomless bangers only connect to recycler rigs and not bongs? D: l have a bong that l almost got rid of but that l was considering keeping for use with one of those tanks and that l got a little excited about haha

The bottomless banger, instead of its bottom, it connects to the Sai atomizer without the cap on, so the bottom becomes your quartz bucket. Then like any other banger, it has a standard joint connection, mine is 14 mm male, which can then connect to any 14 mm female glass piece, doesn't have to be a recycler or a bong it could be anything that is comfortable ergonomically which is the tricky part actually... Anyway the top is always opened so you cap it with a bubble carb cap just like a regular banger, this way you can do hot start or cold start dabbing more easily though it is still tough to do hot start because of the small size and other parts...

I would not want to dab with a big tube bong but people do it, I have to have through smaller rigs, especially if you care about flavor that's better, recyclers are great because they have small pathways but allow you to fill a lot more water that cycles through with the vapor for a lot of action but minimal diffusion to cool the vapor but maintain flavor, any recycler will give you a tastier and smoother hit than a big bong dab pretty much for sure I think?

l take it all micro erigs contain substantial amounts of glass? :( when you say pen design do you mean those like the sai? l like smoothness but am scared my clumsy ass will break that shit so fast Dx torches also scare me haha

I got you, but yes most I've seen do, maybe want to look into one of the puffco pens? But I think they're ceramic lol Linx Blaze has a quartz bucket option though it is very tiny with limited temp settings... I don't use it though because it is so much harsher I don't know it's okay it works you can get good taste it's not that harsh and it's portable useful but yeah not as enjoyable. Yeah Sai/+ without bottomless banger is like a pen too, I don't think I could handle using it straight up with the metal mouthpiece or even the glass one...

Believe me I was scared of torches too, but it is ultimately the simplest way for me to dab effectively... And I feel you on the glass, I am a pretty careful person, it helps to have backups and not spend too much is my best advice for that along with just trying to be more mindful! (tough to do with this whole product obviously though lol so yeah accidents always happen)

don't get me wrong, top tier flavor sounds great but additional diy setup, not so much. I'm tryin to keep things as simple as possible, so ty for pointing that out. l'm leaning towards the sai/sai + now that l know this
Yeah don't get me wrong either, perhaps you can purchase that divine tribe stuff already set up, but even the Sai stuff requires some setup as I said above, I think you can also buy from them something already good to go? Ideally someone could just set everything up for you right?? Check out 510mod.com as I said, he is a member here, he can get you a complete setup good to go I think, I think there are options...

so l've heard that you kinda need the right amount of material, not too much and not too little, in order for it to vape just so. ls this true? Cuz that's another thing that'll influence my decision of sai vs sai +
This is exactly what I'm talking about, why I prefer to just use a torch and banger, you can take any amount and that controls the strength of your hit along with how hot the banger is, when you are using these erig buckets there are just so many variables of the power settings and the temp and the amount you're using and how you use it... Along with the cold start loading style that is preferred, it is just hard for me to adjust to that, taking multiple hits puffing, I just want to choose a tiny dab and take one good rip at a time myself with minimal maintenance...

blow torches terrify me xDD
Yeah I know, I have this blusky because my friend at it and I knew how to use it, it was simple for me, using high quality butane like Newport brand, which I already knew how to use from butane torch direct convection vapes here, but yeah it was scary to begin and always got to be careful!

The alternative is enail stuff, but most things do have glass, somewhere, you could go all titanium for everything though??

~Elizabeth~

Yeah if you want to use temp control, if not it's a manual guessing game, but it sort of is anyway even with temp control?
lsn't there a provided range for each kinda cup/coil tho? l thought there was, and imagined myself starting low and going up from there as needed.
And like literally setting up, heat sink, or whatever else you might need to use it comfortably...
Heat sink? l googled it but am getting something non cannabis related lol
Hot start dabbing is when you heat the banger first, then vape your dab and seal it. Cold start dabbing is when you load the dab first and then heat up, so that is how most quartz bucket atomizers will work (preloading) although it is possible to do hot start with a bottomless banger
thanks for explaining!
The bottomless banger, instead of its bottom, it connects to the Sai atomizer without the cap on, so the bottom becomes your quartz bucket.
fascinating
Then like any other banger, it has a standard joint connection, mine is 14 mm male, which can then connect to any 14 mm female glass piece, doesn't have to be a recycler or a bong it could be anything that is comfortable ergonomically which is the tricky part actually...
the mm are the circumference of the openings, yes? Ergonomic, yeah lol: l currently can't use my bong one handedly, don't really use it cuz if l do l have to be sitting at a table and even then, v. awkward
Anyway the top is always opened so you cap it with a bubble carb cap just like a regular banger, this way you can do hot start or cold start dabbing more easily though it is still tough to do hot start because of the small size and other parts...
bubble carb caps look/sound like something to carb the banger with, cept it has a hole through the center? You inhale through that too? O.o
I would not want to dab with a big tube bong but people do it
omg, l'm keepin it then lol. ls not too big
I have to have through smaller rigs, especially if you care about flavor that's better, recyclers are great because they have small pathways but allow you to fill a lot more water that cycles through with the vapor for a lot of action but minimal diffusion to cool the vapor but maintain flavor, any recycler will give you a tastier and smoother hit than a big bong dab pretty much for sure I think?
freaking stoner physics, that's great xD tasty sounds yum but trying to be minimal with the amount of stuff l need to buy so tbeh l'm sure l'll just stick w/ ye olde bong, if l even decide to try that. l'm sure l'll want to at least try it once in the convenience of my home. When you say "big bong dab"...l get a mental image of taking way too fat of a rip and then [metaphorically] dying xux ls it not possible to take a small dab via bong? Like does it guarantee annihilation xD l've never dabbed in any form, l have former friends that did b/c of my injured ribs because supposedly it was impossible to dab w/o coughing one's lungs out afterwards. l always assumed they were just biting off more than they could chew, but now after what you said l feel dubious
but yes most I've seen do
rip
maybe want to look into one of the puffco pens? But I think they're ceramic lol
lol they r, but ty for the suggestion
Linx Blaze has a quartz bucket option though it is very tiny with limited temp settings... I don't use it though because it is so much harsher I don't know it's okay it works you can get good taste it's not that harsh and it's portable useful but yeah not as enjoyable.
yeah that little dude is tiny, l saw a demo of one in use and they got like, 2 and a half inhales from it. So much harsher than the sai?
Yeah Sai/+ without bottomless banger is like a pen too, I don't think I could handle using it straight up with the metal mouthpiece or even the glass one...
Why is that? Do the mouthpieces get hot, or?
Believe me I was scared of torches too, but it is ultimately the simplest way for me to dab effectively... And I feel you on the glass, I am a pretty careful person, it helps to have backups and not spend too much is my best advice for that along with just trying to be more mindful! (tough to do with this whole product obviously though lol so yeah accidents always happen)
Oh l believe you lol. l can appreciate the simplicity! And yeaaah l try to be careful but sometimes my hand (the "good" one xD) will randomly give out and l'll just drop whatever's in it. lt's rather inconvenient.
Yeah don't get me wrong either, perhaps you can purchase that divine tribe stuff already set up
well that would be nice. l take it that'd be listed in an item's description yeah? like "pre-assembled"?
even the Sai stuff requires some setup as I said above, I think you can also buy from them something already good to go? Ideally someone could just set everything up for you right??
in the unboxings l watched it seemed to be pre-assembled o.o that would be so nice
Check out 510mod.com as I said, he is a member here, he can get you a complete setup good to go I think, I think there are options...
l went there, sorry but l'm a little confused as to what l'm supposed to do there hahaha. Are you meaning to get set up with my bong and the sai/divine tribe?
This is exactly what I'm talking about, why I prefer to just use a torch and banger, you can take any amount and that controls the strength of your hit along with how hot the banger is
so you DO have to load a certain amount...welp. I wonder how much l'll need to feel adequately medicated. The sai or the sai+ e_e
these erig buckets there are just so many variables of the power settings and the temp and the amount you're using and how you use it... Along with the cold start loading style that is preferred, it is just hard for me to adjust to that, taking multiple hits puffing, I just want to choose a tiny dab and take one good rip at a time myself with minimal maintenance...
and you do that with your plus? one good rip?
Yeah I know, I have this blusky because my friend at it and I knew how to use it, it was simple for me, using high quality butane like Newport brand, which I already knew how to use from butane torch direct convection vapes here
thanks for the link, tho l won't need it. Waaay too chickenshit lmao
but yeah it was scary to begin and always got to be careful!
with the way my hand gives randomly, l feel like all the care in the world could still result in serious injury lol. Curious, you ever get over the fear of it?
The alternative is enail stuff, but most things do have glass, somewhere, you could go all titanium for everything though?
What l've read health-wise about vaping from metal was unsettling. l am trying to stick with all quartz <3

Thank you again! Oh that sucks with the wrist, I'm sorry, I have some hand troubles myself, I use voice to text on my phone a lot, but it's so tedious to edit correcting the mistakes lol (not to mention holding phone)
thank YOU my dude, for all your help and the empathy. Life's been revolving around icing my wrist, so that commiseration with the suckage feels great, thanks haha. Sorry you struggle yourself Dx schya tedious af, l'm trying to work on my patience but ngl l'm not a patient person and end up getting frustrated by it. Not to mention like you said, holding the phone.

Question: is there a way to merge replies? l know how you do the multi quote thing but completely forgot about having read this and needing to respond until submitting my last long ass reply, while scrolling past. Oof

~Elizabeth~,

Shit Snacks

lsn't there a provided range for each kinda cup/coil tho? l thought there was, and imagined myself starting low and going up from there as needed.

Yeah but it's all relative so I don't know what it corresponds to, I was trying to set up temp control with mine, I think I might have tried wattage too, but it's all a guessing game and I don't know...

Heat sink? l googled it but am getting something non cannabis related lol

Try 510 heat sink, it screws to the bottom of the atomizer to give it room between it and the mod so it doesn't overheat.

the mm are the circumference of the openings, yes? Ergonomic, yeah lol: l currently can't use my bong one handedly, don't really use it cuz if l do l have to be sitting at a table and even then, v. awkward

14.5 and 18.8 are the two standard joint sizes for male or female connections (there's also 10 mm though) it is the width of the taper... I don't mean one-handed when I say ergonomic, it's hard to do any of these one-handed, I mean the setup of holding the mod so it's at the right level to connect to the rig at the right level etc.

bubble carb caps look/sound like something to carb the banger with, cept it has a hole through the center? You inhale through that too? O.o

Yes it is a carb, and a carb always has a hole through the center, you cap the banger but you don't want to seal the airflow completely you just want to narrow it and get it focused in the right place.

omg, l'm keepin it then lol. ls not too big

I don't just mean a bong isn't good for dabbing because it's too big, it's cuz you're just feeling a straight tube with vapor, it's going to be harsh and dry, and it might even get stale in between, that's why most people don't do it, they use smaller pieces with more water action.

yeah that little dude is tiny, l saw a demo of one in use and they got like, 2 and a half inhales from it. So much harsher than the sai?

I don't know about harshness I can't say if one is better than the other... I could get more inhales from mine, it depends how big they are and what temp and how much you load but it is small...

Why is that? Do the mouthpieces get hot, or
It's not that they are hot, but they probably do, it's the vapor is hot and dry, because you need high enough temps to fully extract it, and to take many hits it gets worse, I don't know I just don't want to dab that way, I would just buy a pre-filled cartridge of high quality like Blue River Rosin... Or whatever, I see no value in loading the dab myself it's just tedious and harsh so it's not even more portable there's just no convenience or benefit to it for me.

sometimes my hand (the "good" one xD) will randomly give out and l'll just drop whatever's in it. lt's rather inconvenient.

Okay so you're going to have a problem with a lot of stuff maybe lol qomo could still potentially withstand that drop, it is small, very small, and again cheap so you could buy two...

l went there, sorry but l'm a little confused as to what l'm supposed to do there hahaha. Are you meaning to get set up with my bong and the sai/divine tribe?

Sorry Yeah he sells a lot of stuff separately, to get set up with that stuff, you can also try messaging him here or on Instagram, he could be very helpful getting you put together and maybe able to sell you a complete kit already good to go!

so you DO have to load a certain amount...welp. I wonder how much l'll need to feel adequately medicated. The sai or the sai+ e_e

Yeah that's what I'm saying, I really don't know, people like the larger one because they can load more, but that's not the way I dab so I've always probably been using too little but that's why these aren't for me?

and you do that with your plus? one good rip?
Like I said I haven't used it in a long time, like a handful of times, but that would be my goal with it, often it would take another rip to finish, and then you use a little ISO dampened q-tip to swab while it's still warm, and then burn it off again, it's just such a tedious process...

with the way my hand gives randomly, l feel like all the care in the world could still result in serious injury lol. Curiou
Yeah that's a tough one, there are options though where you don't need a hold anything, like a Bunsen burner to heat your banger haha

What l've read health-wise about vaping from metal was unsettling. l am trying to stick with all quartz <3

Okay when I said enail I actually meant The metal that goes around the quartz banger to heat it instead of a torch, plugged in, with temp control. Then you would leave it running on the table, nothing to hold but your dab/tool and carb cap (which could be one tool, cap on the other end, easiest one handed use)

But yeah there are also titanium hybrid nails and stuff that I've heard good things about, if you wanted something truly unbreakable, though it doesn't seem necessary to me?

Yeah before I had tried using those coil pen style things where you were up the dab on the metal and they are all awful imo

LesPlenty

Company Rep
how do you like your Sai? Do you use an attachment with it or just straight from le tank? A number of FC members have mentioned it can be a pretty harsh vape just by itself
I thought it best to reply to your question about the Sai in the Qomo thread here. :tup:
It depends on the strain and how hot you crank it, but yes, no water cooling is not great. No directional carb cap airflow either so I would use a terp pearl to help spread the dab more evenly as I vaped.
I do not have Arctic Fox on any of my battery mods, I just use the Pico software to run TC on the different Sai combos.

LesPlenty,

Zipford

My question is: does anyone have any suggestions at all on an all quartz atomizer? Well, not ALL quartz, obviously. But the surface that my rosin will get vaped from should be all quartz. I’m not interested in anything that’d l’d be vaping off of ceramic or metal if that makes sense.

There are a lot of options out there, and I’ve been trying to educate myself. I’m very new to the vape scene so you’ll have to excuse my upcoming ignorance lol, been smoking js for the past 9 yrs and finally decided to do right by my body and switch to vaping rosin.

A wise decision, but my god are there a lot of options out there!!

Right now I currently have my eye on this “crucible” contraption: https://ineedhemp.com/product/divin...e-cup-rebuildable-concentrate-heater/#reviews

Only problem is that idek if it has ceramic in it or not xD it looks like an all quartz bowl, but in the description it says it has a ceramic heater…can someone please explain this to me T_T l tried submitting a question on their site as well but have yet to receive a response.

Anyone with help on this specific question, as well as my overall question for suggestions would be most appreciated! (: l’m looking for something that’s portable, has 510 threading and is compatible with non sub ohm box mods, is coil-less and easy to clean, and isn't delicate enough that my clumsy ass will break it as soon as l pick it up. Oh, and of course, all quartz.

Thank you! (:
If you're looking for portable, Linx has a few options with a quartz chamber. I love the Hypnos Zero, but it has a ceramic chamber, and I hate the Eden which has a quartz chamber but an awful tight draw and it gets super hot. Do not buy the Eden (it's mainly a dry herb vape, but you can vape concentrates with their metal pad -- you want quartz).

But maybe one of their other offerings would suit you, like the Blaze with the Ace quartz atomizer.

~Elizabeth~

oh wow, wtf o.O l can't believe l forgot to reply to this til now, my bad
Yeah but it's all relative so I don't know what it corresponds to
l was gonna ask "Relative to what?" then read the rest of your sentence lol
it's all a guessing game and I don't know...
lt does all seem rather trial and error...on a V4 wiki page (https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineTribeVaporizers/wiki/v4wiki) there is this chart:
Manufacturer Recommended Settings

TypeModeWattsTemperature
QuartzNi33w500F
TitaniumNi33w330-410F
SiCNi33w320-410F

Resistance should read between .43 and .52 for a new coil
l pictured myself as being into lower temp hits, of course the quartz coil requires way more heat lol. And with that window for resistance...guessing game indeed. They don't bother mentioning what it should be for used coils.
Try 510 heat sink, it screws to the bottom of the atomizer to give it room between it and the mod so it doesn't overheat.
ty for continuing to educate me, always wondered the purpose of that spacer bit
14.5 and 18.8 are the two standard joint sizes for male or female connections (there's also 10 mm though) it is the width of the taper
width of the taper...hmm
I don't mean one-handed when I say ergonomic, it's hard to do any of these one-handed, I mean the setup of holding the mod so it's at the right level to connect to the rig at the right level etc.
oh! Yeah l guess the heights of bong are a lot less universal than the taper size for the bottomless banger thing, could be hella awkward
I don't just mean a bong isn't good for dabbing because it's too big, it's cuz you're just feeling a straight tube with vapor, it's going to be harsh and dry, and it might even get stale in between, that's why most people don't do it, they use smaller pieces with more water action.
l know the stale flavor of bongs well (w/ combustion) and am not a fan. l only have one for purely medicinal reasons...interesting that it also can stale w/ vapor
It's not that they are hot, but they probably do, it's the vapor is hot and dry, because you need high enough temps to fully extract it, and to take many hits it gets worse, I don't know I just don't want to dab that way, I would just buy a pre-filled cartridge of high quality like Blue River Rosin... Or whatever, I see no value in loading the dab myself it's just tedious and harsh so it's not even more portable there's just no convenience or benefit to it for me.
gotcha, that all makes sense...unfortunately my source of medicine cannot stray to dispensaries for financial reasons, and l am limited to flower or rosin. l freaking love the convenience of cartridges, l actually tried for months to make my own w/ rosin and terps but kept failing, and my failures were starting to add up. These tanks aren't nearly as convenient as l was originally hoping them to be
Okay so you're going to have a problem with a lot of stuff maybe lol
it's true lol
Sorry Yeah he sells a lot of stuff separately, to get set up with that stuff, you can also try messaging him here or on Instagram, he could be very helpful getting you put together and maybe able to sell you a complete kit already good to go!
duly noted!
Yeah that's what I'm saying, I really don't know, people like the larger one because they can load more, but that's not the way I dab so I've always probably been using too little but that's why these aren't for me?
knowing this, l'd say the smaller one would prob work better
Like I said I haven't used it in a long time, like a handful of times
dunno how but l missed that thre first go round, oops lol
but that would be my goal with it, often it would take another rip to finish, and then you use a little ISO dampened q-tip to swab while it's still warm, and then burn it off again, it's just such a tedious process...
omg xD you already answered the question l asked again in the sai thread haha my bad my bad
Yeah that's a tough one, there are options though where you don't need a hold anything, like a Bunsen burner to heat your banger haha
bunsen burner xDD
Okay when I said enail I actually meant The metal that goes around the quartz banger to heat it instead of a torch, plugged in, with temp control. Then you would leave it running on the table, nothing to hold but your dab/tool and carb cap (which could be one tool, cap on the other end, easiest one handed use)
oh l thought you mentioned all titanium for everything, l thought you were meaning the surface that the product goes onto (what is this called on a traditional dab rig, is that the quartz banger you referred to?
But yeah there are also titanium hybrid nails and stuff that I've heard good things about, if you wanted something truly unbreakable, though it doesn't seem necessary to me?
This is something that plugs into an electric outlet and you don't need a torch? l didn't know such things existed! Need to research more about quartz enails
Yeah before I had tried using those coil pen style things where you were up the dab on the metal and they are all awful imo
eww, yeah. efore l knew of the health risks associated with them l had and used one of those and yeah, just fucking awful lol
I thought it best to reply to your question about the Sai in the Qomo thread here. :tup:
tysm for moving to here xD that's cool, l didn't know you could quote people across threads like that.
It depends on the strain and how hot you crank it, but yes, no water cooling is not great. No directional carb cap airflow either so I would use a terp pearl to help spread the dab more evenly as I vaped.
l envision myself enjoying lower temp hits, which should help some hopefully. Sorry l'm not sure what directional carb cap airflow is. l googled terp pearls, they sound helpful. You use those in your Sai?
I do not have Arctic Fox on any of my battery mods, I just use the Pico software to run TC on the different Sai combos.
*mindblown* l thought AF was a requirement for TC! Pico is a mod and when you say Pico software you're meaning something that comes pre-installed, or? While we're talking about this, what is nickel mode, and is it required for the Sai? (Saw another member talking about this for a divine tribe l think, which is quite similar to the sai)
If you're looking for portable, Linx has a few options with a quartz chamber. I love the Hypnos Zero, but it has a ceramic chamber, and I hate the Eden which has a quartz chamber but an awful tight draw and it gets super hot. Do not buy the Eden (it's mainly a dry herb vape, but you can vape concentrates with their metal pad -- you want quartz).
portable would be sublime, l thought the sai and DT V4 were, and l guess they really are technically but...perhaps the Blaze would be more so
But maybe one of their other offerings would suit you, like the Blaze with the Ace quartz atomizer.
ty for the suggestion! l'll look into it further
It is really tiny though, the quartz cups are okay, but your temps are limited too, and the battery I guess? I have it, no longer use it, Even though I would like a tiny dab, I don't know kind of didn't seem best ultimately
you know at first l was quite anti-tiny lol, however now that l've been informed by you kind people about how actually smaller loads are better, that bigger ones that're hit repeatedly get foul...small is starting to appeal a lot more. lt looks a lot simpler to operate/maintain than the tanks l've been circling around. When you say the temps are limited are you referring to how you're restricted to only 4 diff temps that aren't customizable, or that even the hottest one doesn't get hot enough? l'm assuming the former but the latter also occurred lol. What makes you say it didn't seem best ultimately, the limited temp options/poor battery? (What do you dislike about that, it drains fast and takes a hot minute to charge?) You seem quite experienced and are nice so would love to brain pick xD about something that might ultimately be a better fit for myself than the sai or V4

Shit Snacks

oh l thought you mentioned all titanium for everything, l thought you were meaning the surface that the product goes onto (what is this called on a traditional dab rig, is that the quartz banger you referred to?
This is something that plugs into an electric outlet and you don't need a torch? l didn't know such things existed! Need to research more about quartz enails

Quartz banger is the nice type of nail, the bucket, a hybrid titanium quartz ceramic nail thing exists, but yes you can also just put a coil around the quartz bucket banger and connect it to a power source for enail use, very simple and effective no torch dabbing at home... But you will need some sort of rig with it? Water piece

you know at first l was quite anti-tiny lol, however now that l've been informed by you kind people about how actually smaller loads are better, that bigger ones that're hit repeatedly get foul...small is starting to appeal a lot more. lt looks a lot simpler to operate/maintain than the tanks l've been circling around. When you say the temps are limited are you referring to how you're restricted to only 4 diff temps that aren't customizable, or that even the hottest one doesn't get hot enough? l'm assuming the former but the latter also occurred lol. What makes you say it didn't seem best ultimately, the limited temp options/poor battery? (What do you dislike about that, it drains fast and takes a hot minute to charge?) You seem quite experienced and are nice so would love to brain pick xD about something that might ultimately be a better fit for myself than the sai or V4

Yeah you know what maybe you will like the blaze, check out the thread here, I did post about it, I had positive use, it's been a while, maybe it will be perfect and simple for you to use!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom