Sublimator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

Seriously? this is what Sublimator offers for an explanation of their tech:

Now you may be wondering what in the world is sublimation, and how does it differ from vaporisation. Well part of the answer lies in this wiki definition:

''Sublimation is the process of transformation directly from the solid phase to the gas phase without passing through an intermediate liquid phase.''

.....Oh and we do some vaping devices too....

The Sublimator reigns supreme as our flagship unit. It simply delivers the strongest hit meaning that it is designed to extract the most of all oils from your herbs in one single pass. This is not vaporisation as this process is too slow and only evaporates a narrow range of terpenoids and essential oils. The flash of hot air mixed with a hot environment just extracts everything. Boom!! Done!!

At least hire a college educated writer

Bouldorado,

something

No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
You, sir have obviously not met Dorkus. The obsurd is his bar.
And we don't talke about "the R word" around Dorkus. He has a more traditional take on the subject.... circa 1600, IIRC. But I digress...

:peace:

edit: I see the Dorkster has already shown you the door.

Counter: I have met too many a Dorkus... same broken record ..... same zombie apocalypse. They rise to eat brains, every fucking time.

FUCK THE SCIENCE! IT'S GHEY. GIVE ME AN AWESOME VAPE THAT BURNS AND NEARLY ELECTROCUTES PEOPLE ANYDAY LOLOLOLO. AMIRITE GUYS AMIRITE LOLO DON'T BE ALL LIKE NEGATIVE DUDES "click clack................ BOOOOOM"...

Yeah, in engineering school these days they teach you how to sing "if you wish upon a staaaaaaarrrr"..... because that's what makes magnets work. I wish more people would stomp on these roaches until they learn their damn place in discussions of a technical nature, or any other.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"

Asimov

something,

something

Seriously? this is what Sublimator offers for an explanation of their tech:

At least hire a college educated writer

Or a high school one. I mean, we really _are_ talking about grade six level science, logic, and ethics, after all. Failing hard on all counts.

something,

green2brown

FUCK THE SCIENCE! IT'S GHEY. GIVE ME AN AWESOME VAPE THAT BURNS AND NEARLY ELECTROCUTES PEOPLE ANYDAY LOLOLOLO. AMIRITE GUYS AMIRITE LOLO DON'T BE ALL LIKE NEGATIVE DUDES "click clack................ BOOOOOM"...

You may want to stop insinuating that the Sublimator combusts and is a safety hazard. You've mentioned it a couple times now, yet there was never any evidence to suggest this. So you're essentially being no better than the manufacturer in providing any evidence or detailed explanation as to "how."

green2brown,

dorkus_molorkus

the last thing I am is ignorant. I can spot a self important tosser from the other side of the world.

Congratulations you can read. So can most of what I blow outta my nose and the contents of my left nostril has already summed you up as toejam. (thats a big snot insult, i cant believe he went there!)

All I ultimately said is give the fucking dude a chance.

But you gotta make an account just to quote some sci-fi asshole who I am sure wrote lots of stuff containing ' theories'
What Tom Cruise your Dad? or better yet, you the love child of Ron L Hubbard from some long lost frozen sperm that your mummy thought would deliver a genius?
Cuz fuck man your mummy must be dissappointed.

No genius, just a geek that thinks talking down to people makes him look clever.

Now again, go to bed. Its adult time.

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: CentiZen

something

"The flash of hot air mixed with a hot environment just extracts everything. Boom!! Done!!" It gets everything in an instant, but requires the bowl to be stirred? That adds up.

Or how about that it's gas, this "sublimate", that is unlike vapor, behaving differently in how it just "wooowooosh" dissipates into a vanish... yet condenses as "free oil".... at a 10:1 ratio... which is also, btw, super efficient, even though the whole thing heats up (which always ads to efficiency /s*2)... and it still condenses all of this special "sublimate". And it is "FREE".... (the weed?.... or the 1200 dollar con?) and so it just keep on giviiiiiiing and giviiiiing....."

Two minutes of this guy's non sequitor pseudo science psycho emotional babble would take an hour to refute logically even when you know he's completely full of it and exactly which ways.

It's just such nonsense that nobody can entertain it reasonably and not insult the hell out of themselves in doing so. But shills abound these days... rather cheap in ability as well.

But anyway he's totally got you here because see when it is subliminating ... it happen in INSTANT.... FLASH FLASH FAST FAST.... so when he's stirring? Well... it is no longer that instant...and so, by error or process elimination, it is proven subliminal. And a proof? Well.... a proof is a proof, and a good proof is because it is proven.

Sigh.. roaches.. it's like they never die. You step on them and they get back up .. you think you've got them all but you can't turn off the light..... that's a degree of optimism I'd prefer not to suffer. Like this clowns don't really check the backseat of their cars, mm?

Remember, sublimation happens so fast its first derivative is division by zero. And in this way... le molecule.... it trap in space.... free orbit la..and after then the hot air it blow it away.. holy.

Alright... that was almost too much. But only because it's such low hanging fruit.

something,

something

No trolling. Please do not make posts that disrupt the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.
You may want to stop insinuating that the Sublimator combusts and is a safety hazard. You've mentioned it a couple times now, yet there was never any evidence to suggest this. So you're essentially being no better than the manufacturer in providing any evidence or detailed explanation as to "how."

Well if you want to comment you should do your due diligence and inform yourself. I would very much like to provide you with a link to a video where you too can witness it blind a room with the arc from it, but pot tv, who've been marketing it shamelessly, have seen fit to withhold that clip thus far, and instead continue airing clips it to apparently blowing smoke.

As far it producing smoke?

1. You're just dumb if you can't understand that this thing is unregulated, open loop, not controlled, and that the heat source is a mile away. You're really very special indeed if you can't understand by immediately looking at it, that having the heat source a mile away is going to create some lag in response issues and some heat loss issues and can in a non controlled circuit can only compensate for that one way.... can you guess which? If you can't, you need to silence yourself because you're not qualified to be discussing the issue, and it's not my burden of responsibility to make you any more intelligent than you refuse to be.

2. The "inventor", or rather the hack that copied someone else's patents (I could give that number, but you're unworthy and probably wouldn't know what to do with it), said himself on the promotional video that pot tv is whoring so whoribly, that if you don't "suck suck suck.... fast fast fast, it will burn, because the hot air will stay around the top and not penetrate down".

He is also very shocked that dabs don't taste burnt in it....

Now, do you require a burping, after that spoonfeeding? But oh, do question my integrity based on your assumptions and lack of effort because .... I'm the one trying to sell you a $1200 con job.

We done?

something,

something

the last thing I am is ignorant. I can spot a self important tosser from the other side of the world.

Congratulations you can read. So can most of what I blow outta my nose and the contents of my left nostril has already summed you up as toejam. (thats a big snot insult, i cant believe he went there!)

All I ultimately said is give the fucking dude a chance.

But you gotta make an account just to quote some sci-fi asshole who I am sure wrote lots of stuff containing ' theories'
What Tom Cruise your Dad? or better yet, you the love child of Ron L Hubbard from some long lost frozen spem that your mummy thought would deliver a genius?
Cuz fuck man your mummy must be dissappointed.

No genius, just a geek that thinks talking down to people makes him look clever.

Now again, go to bed. Its adult time.

Zombies are ravenous.

something,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@something No one is defending the science that's being claimed by the inventor. But rather than cast insults, couldn't we just let the discussion progress to it's natural conclusion?

And Dorkus fucks goats.... there, I said it.

:peace:

green2brown

Well if you want to comment you should do your due diligence and inform yourself. I would very much like to provide you with a link to a video where you too can witness it blind a room with the arc from it, but pot tv, who've been marketing it shamelessly, have seen fit to withhold that clip thus far, and instead continue airing clips it to apparently blowing smoke.

As far it producing smoke?

1. You're just dumb if you can't understand that this thing is unregulated, open loop, not controlled, and that the heat source is a mile away. You're really very special indeed if you can't understand by immediately looking at it, that having the heat source a mile away is going to create some lag in response issues and some heat loss issues and can in a non controlled circuit can only compensate for that one way.... can you guess which? If you can't, you need to silence yourself because you're not qualified to be discussing the issue, and it's not my burden of responsibility to make you any more intelligent than you refuse to be.

2. The "inventor", or rather the hack that copied someone else's patents (I could give that number, but you're unworthy and probably wouldn't know what to do with it), said himself on the promotional video that pot tv is whoring so whoribly, that if you don't "suck suck suck.... fast fast fast, it will burn, because the hot air will stay around the top and not penetrate down".

He is also very shocked that dabs don't taste burnt in it....

Now, do you require a burping, after that spoonfeeding? But oh, do question my integrity based on your assumptions and lack of effort because .... I'm the one trying to sell you a $1200 con job.

We done?

You're the dude that shows up at a crowded party, drops his pants and takes a shit in the middle of the room, and then yells at everyone else because there's shit on the floor and people aren't being nice to you. So yes, we are done. Thanks for dropping by.

In the meantime, let's get back to the thread topic. I'll reserve final judgement until there are FACTS and USER EXPERIENCES to give us actual information about what this thing does. Yes, a lot isn't adding up. And yes, I'm not buying any of it right now. But we still haven't been given any specifics to base judgement on, only poor marketing.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Wow, this discussion is lively.

-----

The only true way to know how it works is to have a forum member here (longstanding and trusted) use it. They could send out a couple of demo units, or meet up with some of the members who live in Canada to have them test it.

I'm skeptical, but I'll wait to see how the actual thing works. It's out of my price range though, but I'm still curious :-)

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

-----

The only true way to know how it works is to have a forum member here (longstanding and trusted) use it. They could send out a couple of demo units, or meet up with some of the members who live in Canada to have them test it.

I'm skeptical, but I'll wait to see how the actual thing works. It's out of my price range though, but I'm still curious :-)

If we're not in hurry we shouldn't worry about reviews...it will come to us instead of the other way around...at the end this price tag and so called ability would attract serious distributors I guess...

m0sh,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview

-----

I'm very skeptical as well. I've reached out to their company and got a bunch of gibberish back in an email.... actually, the exact response I got from nearly a page-long email was the following:

"voici ce que je te parlais a matin."

Which translates to, "here's what I spoke to you has morning".

TheHerbalReview,

something

I'm very skeptical as well. I've reached out to their company and got a bunch of gibberish back in an email.... actually, the exact response I got from nearly a page-long email was the following:

"voici ce que je te parlais a matin."

Which translates to, "here's what I spoke to you has morning".

It translates more into "here's what I spoke to you about this morning".

Loser obviously blind carbon copied and replied to sender. That was no response that you got.

something,

something

Damn straight I do. I get to have a great meal at the end as well.

Some ask ' how do you manage to catch the goat?'

Easy,I just drop my pants.

Nice email there, turbo. Don't let reality get in the way of your social circle here... you've got clips of funnies to +1.

something,

something

If we're not in hurry we shouldn't worry about reviews...it will come to us instead of the other way around...at the end this price tag and so called ability would attract serious distributors I guess...

The only true way to know it works? Will prove what.... sublimation?? lol....

Anyway, I'm outtie.

something,

something

No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. You've worn out your welcome.
something,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom