Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Both?

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sketch420

Now my friend and i have been going back and forth for a couple weeks now when we have a session and he sees me using reclaim off my water accessory.

Now the question stands is the reclaim considered a wax or a resin (like from combustion days)?? Or both for that matter..

I say it is a wax like wax you'd buy from a person. Now i know they aren't the same but i saw an interesting article about what's actually in reclaim, and it's mainly thc. The reasoning behind my personal answer is due to the lack/absence of tar in the reclaim. Now once again i know there is a difference from bho/co2 oil.
http://mcrlabs.com/resources-post/we-tested-reclaim-and-this-is-what-we-found/

Though on the other end of the coin my friend argues that it is in fact a resin. He says it's the same stuff he can scrape out the pipe just a different consistency but essentially a resin.

Anyone have any input?
Thanks

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Condensed vapor is very different from combustion resin. Since temperatures used when vaporizing are only a fraction of those used when combusting, pipe resin will contain all sorts of thermally oxidized cannabis degradation byproducts not found in the vapor reclaim.

But condensed vapor is also quite different from typical single pass extraction wax like one would dab. I find the consistency of condensed vapor very different depending on which vaporizer it comes from. The condensate from my Volcano had a consistency like traditional hashish, my Flowerpot condensate looks just like bubble hash.

Top Bottom