Storing concentrate long term

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
As the thread title says 'concentrate' I have to chime in and say, Get the 316 EVault for concentrates, leave the 304 for buds.:myday:

I returned to their website, seems the smallest size in the EVault line is the 1 liter, and of course you don’t get the Boveda compartment, which you won’t need. However I find it odd they don’t offer it in all the smaller sizes like the CVault line. Looking at the specs, the 1 liter is marginally larger then the “large” CVault I just received. Wish I had on hand the amount of concentrates it would take to fill that pail.

Kins

So I've been storing mine out and I think I'll need a better solution soon since it's getting warm. I bought a bunch of concentrates last night and I put them in the fridge last night. Now should I also put the small jars with concentrates in a storage or 420jar?. I have a ton of jars meant for flower though.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
How long do concentrates sit on the self at room temp at the weed store?
Usually the live resin and rosin is kept in a refrigerator or freezer, but anything sitting on the shelf will have lost some flavor for sure. Definitely good to check the package date on those ones.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: shredder

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I drove down to Mass last week and got some lovely concentrates, including a lovely sativa shatter from Origen(Sira). The shatter came in a fancy cardboard drawer box wrapped in a plastic? parchment-type paper. That is, not air tight. I've bought Sira shatters before and they always came in air tight containers. But perhaps its OK as the label says: "Shelf Stable". I keep all my old label/lab analysiss, and it says the same thing on those older shatter containers. I've noticed that it doesn't say "Shelf Stable" on any of my other concentrate labels. Anybody understand what this all means?

Polarbearboy,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Mowjo

New to shatter myself. I've got some UV glass jar but I've left it out for about a week in a room temp area. Would it be okay to store in the freezer now or do I need to do something special?

braindamage

Does anyone have any information on the lossage or degradation rate of concentrates when it comes to the potency? I've vaped older wax from a year plus and I know it's not as strong as it was before but I wondering how much of the potency was lost during that time. Sure, I could have contained it better, placed it in an environment that would have seen less of a drop off, but there isn't any clear information on this when browsing the web. Maybe this study would be too difficult to analyze.

braindamage,
Top Bottom