Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Kaiju

Clean and buttered OG!

Screenshot-20240805-140251-Gallery.jpg

coolbreeze

New Runt has landed!
IMG-0077.jpg

This is a fantastic vape! I do feel for OCD Vapers, though. ; )

So far I'm using it without the restrictor and it's pretty easy to control. Vapor's a little warm of course but very nice quality. Based on the initial half-bowl (and some brick experience) I understand why the Runt is so well-loved. Not sure it'll ever knock the Maxx from its throne, and I'm not sure I'll like it better than the OG, but it will fit comfortably along side it on the top shelf. What a great vape!

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
New Runt has landed!

So far I'm using it without the restrictor and it's pretty easy to control. Vapor's a little warm of course but very nice quality. Based on the initial half-bowl (and some brick experience) I understand why the Runt is so well-loved. Not sure it'll ever knock the Maxx from its throne, and I'm not sure I'll like it better than the OG, but it will fit comfortably along side it on the top shelf. What a great vape!
Nice, that’s purty! I like to use mine with the wpa and a bong, it’s probably the closest thing to old-time bong smoking there is, you know, with the lighter and all. 🙂

coolbreeze

Nice, that’s purty! I like to use mine with the wpa and a bong, it’s probably the closest thing to old-time bong smoking there is, you know, with the lighter and all. 🙂
I see what you mean!
IMG-0092.jpg

EDIT: Ha ha! It's even better this way!

EDIT 2: My Movingui Junior also came! I now have a complete set (except for a plain Hydrobrick). Not quite as spectacular but it's a lovely yellow vape indeed:
IMG-0098.jpg

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
New Runt has landed!
IMG-0077.jpg

Man, what a beauty! :love:

Congrats to your purchase. Is that zebra wood?

Enjoy!

DocNicksche

New Runt has landed!
IMG-0077.jpg

That one is a beaut, my friend! 😍 Enjoy it! ✌️

SlickHenry

Following all the love for bricks I managed to pick up a second hand runt. I have a Lotus and reading around the technique seems roughly the same in terms of flame distance and draw speed to aim for the rushing sound that indicates vapor production.

I am fairly confident I can nail the technique but I probably will give the restrictor disk a go the first couple of times to minimise chances of combustion. What way up do the discs go?

I have a single and triple torch so will experiment with what works best. Interesting that there seems to be a lot of love for triple with restrictor disks.

coolbreeze

What way up do the discs go?
The Runt handbook says pointed downward into the wood, towards the bowl.

Congrats, hope you enjoy as much as I've been. The restrictor's a good idea in the smaller bricks, at least until you're comfortable. The restrictor with a triple torch works well because it sort of throttles down the wall of heat giving you time to react. With or without the restrictor the triple can act like an on switch, it just starts instantly with thick vapor. Because you can hold it at distance combustion should be rare. The single is more about precision, controlling production to just where you want it. When you're comfortable without the restrictor you will have even finer control.

Garybuchanen

I lost my straight intake for a og brick and the smaller one for the other models doesn’t fit airtight lol

Garybuchanen,

Adobewan

I lost my straight intake for a og brick and the smaller one for the other models doesn’t fit airtight lol

coolbreeze

I just received this LichtenBrick, which completes my SBL collection. I've always thought these were cool af but never had the opportunity to add one until Vapefiend found a couple! (every time they clean out their storeroom I add some kind of classic vape to my collection.)
IMG-0223.jpg
IMG-0234.jpg

I already have a Leopardwood Maxx and though this is somewhat redundant as a brick, its Fractal design and lack of storage/lid differentiates it enough for me. Of course, it doesn't know it's not a Maxx and so it acts just like one; come to find out a Hydrobrick is pretty maxx whether it has a lid or not! ; )

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Help VAS is kicking in!:worms:

Not a popular topic but can fc convince me NOT to buy an OG? Hear me out:

VAS is acting up after a long time. I own only butane vapes. Vapman dynavap lotus junior brick… love the vapman the most.

Hearing things of the end of sticky brick (is it true? I do notice clearance sales and empty stock) I am tempted by the OG.

The reason I vape is to Fuck Combustion off-course, and save herb. The vapman did all that for me.
Considering the OG. I like the model, eveyone seems to adore it. Yet I’m afraid its too much of a macro doser and will eat up my weed, increase tolerance and worst of all: the OG could be the unwanted mistress in my marriage with the vapman. :lol:

Second question: what do brick users think of the anvil? Seems nice but awfully expensive for what it is?

Kozzmozz,
Reactions: DgN'R

SlickHenry

Help VAS is kicking in!:worms:

Not a popular topic but can fc convince me NOT to buy an OG? Hear me out:

VAS is acting up after a long time. I own only butane vapes. Vapman dynavap lotus junior brick… love the vapman the most.

Hearing things of the end of sticky brick (is it true? I do notice clearance sales and empty stock) I am tempted by the OG.

The reason I vape is to Fuck Combustion off-course, and save herb. The vapman did all that for me.
Considering the OG. I like the model, eveyone seems to adore it. Yet I’m afraid its too much of a macro doser and will eat up my weed, increase tolerance and worst of all: the OG could be the unwanted mistress in my marriage with the vapman. :lol:

Second question: what do brick users think of the anvil? Seems nice but awfully expensive for what it is?
Firstly, you are in a similar boat to me in only having manual vapes. I also adore the Vapman. It's probably my most used vape as it can handle anything in small doses. Plus I am a lightweight!

I recently acquired a second hand Sticky Brick Runt. I was torn between it and the OG but in the end Runt won out as it was a bit cheaper and the smaller form appealed. It is the only brick I own. There isn't much between all the models as far as I can tell so if you own a Junior I am not sure why you need an OG too. It does look like they are wrapping production up though.

Here is a great video comparing them all:

You can definitely load less in the large bowl. I have been barely half filling it and I have to say it slaps hard. Obviously due to having more material than the Vapman but I think it is a lot to do with the pure convection. It is definitely a vape I only reach for when I have nothing else to do. Of course you can go less aggressive with it but I think it is designed for big hits.

The Vapman is still my most used vape though because I find it more manageable and I love the ritual. At the end of the day it depends on you and what you prefer. However, if you already have jnr brick, I personally don't think there would be a strong enough reason to get another brick.

For the anvil, it would be best to start a comparison thread in the Ask FC or look at the manual vape thread.

Last edited:

DgN'R

For me, OG Brick delivers massive drawing with unparalleled smoothness thanks to its long mouthpiece (it's probably my favorite brick and you don't need water with it, which provides exquisite flavors). It works wonderfully with a light bowl as well as a full one (stirring from time to time but it's part of the ritual and doesn't bother me, I love stirring and smelling a good herb cooking :nod:).

It also offers the advantage of seeing steam generated more easily than other models, and therefore offers a simplicity not comparable to that of a Junior (ideal for beginners). It's also extremely durable because the mouthpiece is very thick and excellent handling:

I use my Runt in Maple more often than my OG Brick because I find Maple more neutral in terms of taste because with my OG Cherry I find it distorts that a little but that's my personal opinion (I'm quite sensitive). I'll probably re-buy an OG Brick with a different/more neutral wood in the near future. I'm very interested in luminous woods (like Yellowheart) variations that give me a good vibrations :brow:

Concerning the closure of SBL, I asked them today and they replied as follows:

Thank you for taking the time to write. We have no plans to close and continue to make Sticky Bricks in the shop.

Cheers!

Adobewan

Sad to see a note that SBL is closing down.
Time is rushing past us faster than we acknowledge, enjoy what you have while you have it.

Adobewan,

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Sad to see a note that SBL is closing down.
Time is rushing past us faster than we acknowledge, enjoy what you have while you have it.
I apologise for spreading fake news!
@DgN'R mailed them today. They are NOT closing!

I picked up the notion somewhere earlier in the thread. Luckily it is wrong.

Thanks @DgN'R reaching out to StickyBrick. Not thanks for bringing me a step a closer to a purchase :rolleyes:

Edit: typo

Top Bottom