• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Just how curiosity because I'm about to get a sticky brick jr have you guys had the bottom piece come open in your pocket and spill your flower? That is one of the concerns I had and why I was thinking of going with the Nova instead

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: Adobewan

4everpushingaboulder

Just how curiosity because I'm about to get a sticky brick jr have you guys had the bottom piece come open in your pocket and spill your flower? That is one of the concerns I had and why I was thinking of going with the Nova instead
I’m not sure the Jr is really a pants pocket size. More like a coat pocket or backpack.

If you want pocket size brick it’s OWW micro

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I’m not sure the Jr is really a pants pocket size. More like a coat pocket or backpack.

If you want pocket size brick it’s OWW micro
My Junior is almost the exact width and height as my phone, but it is much thicker (like an inch thick or more?). But I carry it in my back pocket all the time. It's more pocket-able than the runt, but I agree it will be more comfortable in a jacket or bag.

And you'll know right when you get it, as Baboose pointed out, the magnets are very strong.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Thank you guys for the reality check I was thinking it was super portable but I might have to look into the micro

PutOneInTheAir,

Adobewan

I’ve carried my SBJ in my back pocket without issue and while I never doubted the robust magnets, I would put it in a ziplock bag to eliminate odors.
The magnets are quite strong!
Good luck @PutOneInTheAir

cpl5938

Well, after a few days of good learnings, I combusted. Cleaned and aired it out. Used the awl on a Swiss Army knife to gently scrape away at some char in the bowl. I'm learning when to back the flame off depending on the warmth of the vapor. I get good vapor even when I'm not feeling the air getting too warm. It's a split second between backing off when the warmth starts and some serious char.

I've found the best technique so far it to aim the flame down toward the bottom of the intake entry. Still a lot to learn but it's worth it.

cpl5938

I've been thinking about this actually. I bought 2 Junior's last week. One came with the stainless steel ring in the hole under the intake and the other has the newer design without the ring. The ring definitely makes the bottom seem more solidly connected and compared to the one without. I don't know if it would ever be an issue but maybe others here have Juniors with both designs.

Still, I’m a big fan of the Junior. The vapor is cool and when it starts feeling warm I know it’s time to stop. Even the clouds are bigger than I need. I don’t really know what I would get out of a different model. I like the lid. I may buy a third one before the 420 sales end.

Dynomatico

This is one brand I just haven't paid attention to as I've had zero interest in using butane. But with 420 sales and getting annoyed with batteries I looked into these and have a Junior (in cherry) on the way. Looking forward to it. Not concerned about the learning curve at all; can't be anymore difficult than getting the most out of my Davinci IQ2, Firefly 2+, and MFLB.

I was interested in one of the more exotic woods like Padauk or Canary but I know some woods can be irritants so I just went with cherry, which I have no issues with. Anyone have issues with any of the more exotic wood choices Stick Brick offers? I'm sure this won't be my first purchase so planning for the future.

While reading this thread I see what you wrote about the IQ2 learning curve and kindly ask for a tip or two. I am not very happy with mine. I have ordered a couple new batteries thinking the one it came with is on its way out [?]. I use the pods, stainless steel and ceramic, and wondering if that has anything to do with the pretty much lack of vapor, not that I am one looking for giant clouds!!! I am not. Seems that the heating is weak and have to wait another minute or so after the LEDs stand still. I just thought I would ask. On the other hand I love the FF2+! The on demand saves much herb and is such a simple unit! Thanks.

Dynomatico,

cpl5938

While reading this thread I see what you wrote about the IQ2 learning curve and kindly ask for a tip or two. I am not very happy with mine. I have ordered a couple new batteries thinking the one it came with is on its way out [?]. I use the pods, stainless steel and ceramic, and wondering if that has anything to do with the pretty much lack of vapor, not that I am one looking for giant clouds!!! I am not. Seems that the heating is weak and have to wait another minute or so after the LEDs stand still. I just thought I would ask. On the other hand I love the FF2+! The on demand saves much herb and is such a simple unit! Thanks.
I use the pods exclusively and find that I have to pack them tight and make sure the pearl goes against the pod. In other words, there's no rattle from the pod if you shake the IQ2. I start on Smart Path 3 and then move on to Smart Path 4. You should see a fair amount of vapor with Smart Path 4. Also try direct temp mode and put it on 430F. I always get clouds at 430. Yeah, it will go through the weed quicker.

Adobewan

Sorry if this is derailing but try the IQ2 without the pods. The IQ2 is a cloud producer(not that you’re looking for clouds), if your’s isn’t, it may be faulty and you may need to send into DV for repair/replacement.
Happy 420!

Dynomatico

Sorry if this is derailing but try the IQ2 without the pods. The IQ2 is a cloud producer(not that you’re looking for clouds), if your’s isn’t, it may be faulty and you may need to send into DV for repair/replacement.
Happy 420!
Thank You. I will follow that route. I appreciate your feedback.

I use the pods exclusively and find that I have to pack them tight and make sure the pearl goes against the pod. In other words, there's no rattle from the pod if you shake the IQ2. I start on Smart Path 3 and then move on to Smart Path 4. You should see a fair amount of vapor with Smart Path 4. Also try direct temp mode and put it on 430F. I always get clouds at 430. Yeah, it will go through the weed quicker.

Okay. I will try that also. I appreciate the feedback as I really like the unit. I even have the silicone sleeve which helps a lot when the unit gets hot. Stay well.

My_50p_worth

So VAS has finally brought me here. I love butane vapes and I love beautifully hand crafted wooden devices.

I have a DV, Vapman, and Anvil. They’re all hybrid devices of varying ratios, so I’m excited to try pure convection

What would be the best sticky brick for me? I like fast heavy extraction, not one for taking the scenic route with my consumption usually.

Would also like to sling it in a backpack without too much worry, but of course I am aware these are wood and glass devices so I won’t hold too high expectations in this regard

coolbreeze

Thanks dude!

The cherry wood OG’s sure seem like the front runner so far.. man they’re pretty
No doubt, and cherry will just get prettier with age (sorta like me). But it's an easy recommendation and I think you won't take long to see why!

But before you decide, you should see this:

and check out VapeLife X on youtube--his brick vids are a guiding light.

Last edited:

Adobewan

So VAS has finally brought me here. I love butane vapes and I love beautifully hand crafted wooden devices.

I have a DV, Vapman, and Anvil. They’re all hybrid devices of varying ratios, so I’m excited to try pure convection

What would be the best sticky brick for me? I like fast heavy extraction, not one for taking the scenic route with my consumption usually.

Would also like to sling it in a backpack without too much worry, but of course I am aware these are wood and glass devices so I won’t hold too high expectations in this regard
I love my Jr.
Portable(very back-pack friendly), on-demand monster clouds. May be my most used vape.

Top Bottom