Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Warpdrive

Nothing wrong with experimenting. It's why I vape two different ways with my Runt as I experimented and found something better for me then the "normal" way at times when needed.

Flow

still waiting for my OG after BF sales… I was about to get it today !!! "by end of day" as they said…

and…

"Delivery will be delayed by one business day." 2020-12-03 18:38

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!
better luck next day… well, i hope so…

Warpdrive

Thanks @Warpdrive, i've got backups… ;) SSV is a steamboat !
what did your pre-order ?

It was an adventure. I came back here to buy a used flowerpot. I don't know why it didn't work out. I blame no one. I waited an extra month to maybe buy a herbo ti. I was all ready to hit the buy now button but 2 were sold in the past 4 days. I couldn't afford any extras. There are minimal in the US. What if they buy up all the extras before I can get them? I got nervous. I didn't order it today. I saw 3 days ago on reddit somebody using a elev8r E-43 at 700f. I was blown away. I always said that thing needed to be on an e-nail with balls. I was in love. I was convinced. This is what I want. An all glass air path. I can even get all the extra glass as it's dirt cheap. All glass air path that is supposed to have flavor close to the herbo. Crazy insane convection dabs on a stone they say. But mostly for flower. Oh yes please.

My med man today gave me a free half gram of crumble and a half an ounce of some really dry stuff that he hid in his car and forgot about for months and can't sell it. To save for my birthday as he's coming over to try this thing on my birthday. And I still saved my gient cookie he brought me from California for breakfast that day. I just took a break yesterday so I'm very plesent. It's a good day. 🎁😎🎂🎉

Don't worry. I'll post pics someplace here and on r/vaporents 👌
Thanks for asking 🙏

Warpdrive

Thanks for these explanations !
It seems the VAS is kicking in pretty hard for us all lately ^^
I'm waiting for your pics ;)
And the email says this morning... Delays in shipping means instead of getting it on the 11th or 14th, that's when Vgoodiez will be expecting them. 😢 Pics delayed. Of course ents has a E-43 up right now for sale to torment me 😞
But I make the best of it...

https://www.reddit.com/r/StickyBrickLabs/comments/k6ynuz

Flow

… and still nothing for me here… so no pics either !
UPS obviously sucks in my country...
Or i don't understand how they make their tracking updates… first they said "by end of day" on thursday, and yet still nothing arrived on satursday… they gonna keep my parcel longer in their facility than the time it tooks to come from abroad...

And this is the hardest part to handle for me !!! i could nearly put my finger on this device from thursday… or friday… or satursday if i can get a delivery… and yet on monday or later !!!
Shipped last monday, arrived in country from wenesday, delivered in a nearby factory for deliverance from thursday… and yet ? Nothing !!!
Thanks UPS or thank to their unclear tracking informations... ? (and i stay very polite ! ;D )

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
It's my thousandth post, I wanted to celebrate in this thread. As I type this I'm enjoying some chocolope in my Brick.

Infatuation: A Love Story

I'm not sure what made her catch my eye. She's a big girl, that's not usually my type. This one was just so beautiful though, and her large size intrigued me.

I liked her as soon as I met her. When we first started hanging out, she played hard to get a little bit. It didn't take long for me to charm her though.

I started hanging out with her more and more, neglecting my other friends. The more time we spent together the more I figured out what made her tick, which only made me more infatuated. I loved the way she felt in my hands, it was so comforting.

It wasn't long before I was in full blown love. I would sing her praises to anyone who'd listen. We had become very comfortable around each other at this point. I felt like I knew everything about her.

I don't want to make this a dirty story, but let's just say her performance in the bedroom was amazing. She was very adventurous too, we did it all over the house and even in public sometimes.

Just recently I figured out a new technique for our intimate moments, and I am stunned with the results. Her performance is even better than before, even though that shouldn't be possible. We reach a symmetry together that is beautiful, and something I haven't ever experienced before.

7EsdyCW.jpg

I have had many loves in the past, and it's very difficult to pick favorites. That being said, I do think my Sticky Brick is now my favorite vape. It's always been right up there at the top, but my new technique catapults it ahead of the pack.

I first learned the technique on the Junior. I use a strong flame, a little over an inch long, and place it in the sweet spot of my intake, the outer flame just flush with the intake. I keep the carb closed the whole time I'm heating until I clear the hit.

As soon as I see vapor I increase my draw speed as much as possible. I find this completely eliminates hot spots until the very end of the bowl.

I get that lovely immediate visual feedback with the vapor production, you see the vapor immediately start to thin, and then build up again. You can tweak torch placement a little bit if you find it's too thin or if you can't draw fast enough and it's too thick. I think it's a slow draw that causes hot spots.

You can push it very hard with long sustained hits and no fear of scorching if done properly. They aren't as long as my hits from before because of the increased draw speed, but they are huge and the vapor is more dense than it used to be since the carb stays closed.

This technique is not quite as tactile and fun as feathering the carb and constantly adjusting the torch, but it is more consistent and gives a more even extraction, with better flavor, and much more potent hits in my experience. My Brick was already a heavy hitter, now it's downright dangerous lol.

Working on my technique for my new SBL Jr. pulls and came upon this video by @WakeAndVape leading me back to its original "fast draw" technique inspiration from this great @Vapor_Eyes posting above from way back when ... will be giving it a go later today ... nice shout out at the end of the vid to @Vapor_Eyes and FC .... thanks guys ...

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
That’s a blast from the past @NYC_Frank! I still use the same technique to this day. That was before the restricter discs were released. I still haven’t used one because my Bricks didn’t come with one and I didn’t see a need for the disc. However, I never have been satisfied with the performance of my original style Flip Brick, there is a very fine line between vapor production and combustion. Because of that and also since I don’t use water often it has been neglected. I ordered a couple discs last week, I’ll give one a go in my Flip soon and see how it affects performance.

nonamekevin

Spare parts are starting to arrive @Flow
Now I also don't have to worry about my adapter falling and making a mess when playing with my Runt 👍
Still delays on the monster 😞 let's hope Vgoodiez gets it in on Friday 👾

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/k8rm29
Hey homie, hope this finds you well.

When I was using the runt with wpa in my old piece, the joint of my rig was outa round and would make smooth removal after a hit somewhat cumbersome. Especially when I'm at the end of a massive hit. Cool thing about the runt, I wound up breaking the bowl brick off to clear the hit. It also gives me instant feedback as to how far I went with it, and allows me to stir right away. The only time I removed the wpa from the rig was to either clean or store the glass.

Hope that made sense and was helpful in anyway to someone.

:rockon:

Warpdrive

Hey homie, hope this finds you well.

When I was using the runt with wpa in my old piece, the joint of my rig was outa round and would make smooth removal after a hit somewhat cumbersome. Especially when I'm at the end of a massive hit. Cool thing about the runt, I wound up breaking the bowl brick off to clear the hit. It also gives me instant feedback as to how far I went with it, and allows me to stir right away. The only time I removed the wpa from the rig was to either clean or store the glass.

Hope that made sense and was helpful in anyway to someone.

:rockon:
I read you loud and clear. I can't do that on my Runt as it sticks a little bit near the bottom. I can file it down a drop to make it work. But I don't want to touch it just yet. It's working! It's working! 😂
No need to fix it just yet ⚒️

Flow

"DELIVERED"
"2020-12-08 12:33" shit… a bit early for a test ^^
an afternoon and then a little pinch later… i'm very well medicated with so few !!!! This thing hits like a Truck on the first bowl !
Restrictor disk in, 2 or 3 whispy terpy draws, then i increased the flame and then 2 or 3 more hits with dense vapor as SSV produces too.
dark brown AVB, no charing at all. I'm very impressed and satisfied !

Flow

Ok, i've got to admit that yesterday's first bowl ever with my walnut brick was clearly "the luck of the beginner"...

I had a few more last night and didn't hit the sweetspot untill i tried with the straight intake for the first time. (formerly i tried with the bent intake)
And BOOM : 2 enormous hits and the bowl is nearly cleared…

Ok ok, i need to improve my technique :
if i can get as much as 3 to 5 dense hits with a micro pinch, and if i can clear a big bowl in such 2 massive draws, there is a world to discover inbetween !!!

BTW, with only two "testing bowl" yesterday night, i was high as a kite anyway…
Better results with a small pinch than with a 2/3 very lightly packed bowl...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Ok, i've got to admit that yesterday's first bowl ever with my walnut brick was clearly "the luck of the beginner"...

I had a few more last night and didn't hit the sweetspot untill i tried with the straight intake for the first time. (formerly i tried with the bent intake)
And BOOM : 2 enormous hits and the bowl is nearly cleared…

Ok ok, i need to improve my technique :
if i can get as much as 3 to 5 dense hits with a micro pinch, and if i can clear a big bowl in such 2 massive draws, there is a world to discover inbetween !!!

BTW, with only two "testing bowl" yesterday night, i was high as a kite anyway…
Better results with a small pinch than with a 2/3 very lightly packed bowl...

I had a decent amount of beginners luck, and then the frustrations began lol

My honest recommendation for you right now - keep things as consistent as possible. If you have a scooper of some sort, I had used delta 3d studio scoops, I would only do 2 heaping scoops. I also wouldnt pack at all, but hold the bowl between my thumb and middle finger, give it a little tap with my index finger on the side to "settle" down the flower. I'd take a rip, maybe 2, pull the bowl and stir. Towards the end of a session I would tamp down the toasted bud a little bit after a stir, but not always.

Believe it or not the amount of material in the bowl can change the technique pretty drastically...tough to nail down a torch and inhale technique if the load size keeps changing.

With a bigger, more full bowl, you can probably draw out your session by holding the torch a lot further away than you realize.

Lag

So my warranty for my PB-207 was approved. I got it from Recreactionid.com, and they've been good to me. I'm guessing my inexperience with these kinds of torches probably lead to me clogging the thing up real good, although from day one it never lit on the first try. Also wondering if the butane I'm using is good enough because it doesn't say how purified it is, it's just the best my local shop has. It's 'Newport extra purified'.

Ripstar

So my warranty for my PB-207 was approved. I got it from Recreactionid.com, and they've been good to me. I'm guessing my inexperience with these kinds of torches probably lead to me clogging the thing up real good, although from day one it never lit on the first try. Also wondering if the butane I'm using is good enough because it doesn't say how purified it is, it's just the best my local shop has. It's 'Newport extra purified'.
They should have refined stuff. I use Vector 14 premium, probably over the top but worth it.

Top Bottom