Sticky Brick Junior by Sticky Brick Labs

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
What is the optimal torch for a brick, or is it the stock torch?

I don't have a Jr, but I imagine stock or something slightly hotter than the stock Eagle.

I passed on Jr for now, not for lack of want just lack of need. Big Bro i use all day in my living room or out camping in the woods, etc. I don't tend to vape much when actually on the go and the OG works great to transport to the location I'm getting high at.

A cedar is in my future tho! I like using a Ronson heat gun on low....it's hotter than my Eagle on max. More heat is easier for me personally to harness as I can pull away or inhale quicker.....a weak flame is hard for me personally to judge and the little lighters lose oomph faster as you get lower on butane and another variable that causes me issues. The torch on low I can get low temp terp hits or I can clear the bowl in 2-3 rips.

Edit: and not to compare as I like my Lotus but IMO for me the SB blows it away.

vapeape77

Feels like xmas morning!!!!!!

I use a very dependable Blazer flame when dabbing like this one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002...X236_SY340_QL65&keywords=balzer+torch+lighter

It is big for the go so I need to do some research as I want mostly metal lighter.

Ready to rock my Jr. when it gets here, fresh white fire og, then some ak47 and finish with berry flavor Bettie Page!

Also gonna order some s&b Mighty oil pad clips after I see if a oil pad will fit the Jr.

younaughtyboy

It's here! I'm a long time lurker and almost feel guilty for being one of the first to post after arrival! Just took my first puff and I'm amazed at how clean and tasty it is. I went with walnut to match my Brick, and I think the wood is even more beautiful this time around. My eagle lighter works better than the one I got with my Brick, which is a plus! Perfect for the smaller intake vs the Scorch's wider flame which I like for the Brick.

Brick life is the only life for me.

Does anyone have any tips on conditioning? I ordered some Brick Butter as well and looking forward to shining the Brick up nice and pretty!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
It's here! I'm a long time lurker and almost feel guilty for being one of the first to post after arrival! Just took my first puff and I'm amazed at how clean and tasty it is. I went with walnut to match my Brick, and I think the wood is even more beautiful this time around. My eagle lighter works better than the one I got with my Brick, which is a plus! Perfect for the smaller intake vs the Scorch's wider flame which I like for the Brick.

Brick life is the only life for me.

Does anyone have any tips on conditioning? I ordered some Brick Butter as well and looking forward to shining the Brick up nice and pretty!
Welcome! Great to see more new faces in the brick squad! I use raw bees wax warmed and rubbed...gives it a gloss that isn't slippery, keep in mind I'm a wood care amateur

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
My cedar Junior was just delivered about 1/2 hour ago and although I haven't tried it yet I do have to say,"Ain't that a cute little thang!" (Yeah, I know...that's what she said...)

Seriously, some really fine craftsmanship on this! Congrats to @StickyBricks and the whole SBL team!

p.s. - how did you get those toothpicks on a lathe to turn them? :rofl:

Last edited:

StickyBricks

Manufacturer
I have a super tiny lathe.

Its best to apply the butter with a lint free rag. Shake the bottle pretty well before use and apply a few generous drops. Spread over the entire surface, going with the grain, and leave it on for about twenty minutes, then buff any excess off. You can certainly do this as often as you want but once every two to three weeks will keep your Sticky Brick very happy as well.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
It's here, and it's beautiful:

Edit: Spalted Maple

KWnbqsI.jpg

aSwdbR3.jpg

LRm89nL.jpg

:o :drool: :luv:

Unfortunately I won't be able to use it until later. I can't wait! :D

Last edited:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I am keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow, but expect Sat. arrival. I refuse to check tracking yet, can't change it anyway. On a positive note, there will probably be quite the cannabis fest at the Bravesst house this weekend to help relieve the 9-11 blues.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Got mine and love it so far. I'm still playing around with where I want to put the flame and my first try took a couple more goes than I'm used to. The second went a lot smoother. Definitely some wood taste/smell at first, but that second session tasted really great. I need to try it some more when I get home from work. The gray on my spalted maple really changes depending on the light.
ilzpk8.jpg

b4tdf4.jpg

m6c0w.jpg

2gui9s5.jpg

mephisto

My cedar Jr. arrived today, one application of the torch and I am faced. This thing hits massive, and without a lot of learning curve. The lily never had a draw this smooth and instant vapor. Got a bit greedy and the smoothness of delivery had me coughing til the little stars were flying through my field of vision. Great work Sticky Bricks!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
You guys in the U.S. With your free/fast shipping on everything don't know how good you got it! Haha

Herbie is awesome... Especially with some nice herb and a Brick of your choice!

Herbie Hancock would actually make a great name for a vape lol.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Its a party in here! Woooo!

I am so happy to see all the new AND old faces in here.

If anyone needs any help with usage we are all here for you company AND community.

Peace everyone.

Edit: @Bravesst we are here for you brother. Im just a PM away. Don't hesitate. Were all family here. Sure sometimes we all get snippy with each other but to me that says we're family more than anything. :)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
How are people using a smaller flame with the intake? Are you holding the lighter diagonally so the flame goes straight in or holding it horizontally so the flame hits the glass bend? Hopefully that question makes sense. I like that the intake has an angle to it letting you pick. I still need to try the beta stem that came with it.

How are people using a smaller flame with the intake? Are you holding the lighter diagonally so the flame goes straight in or holding it horizontally so the flame hits the glass bend?

Holding it diagonally will "straiten the curve" and give you more heat faster. Going with the curve horizontally isnt quite as fast but is the safer route. I like to start diagonally and ease down to the sweet spot, but really its all intuitive.

Top Bottom