Stem loaded devices

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I guess we can add the Solo 3 to the discussion... although I wouldn't really consider a "cheaper" option. :hmm:

Photonic,

hillbill

Cleaning Arizers is almost unnecessary and the stems can be cleaned so quickly with no more than a Qtip.

hillbill,

maremaresing

Cleaning Arizers is almost unnecessary and the stems can be cleaned so quickly with no more than a Qtip.

Just because something is impossible to clean or out of sight does not make it unnecessary. I'm not sure how to properly clean through the air inlets through the heater since they are so small. That said, I don't know of many stem loaded devices that allow for an easily cleanable airpath, so I'm not taking shots at Arizer specifically.

And I'm not taking a shot at you specifically, either. I see this sentiment that something is easy to clean because you can only clean 30% of the airpath vs another device that is "hard to clean" because you can clean 100% of the airpath. It bugs me.

As consumers we should keep pushing manufacturers to create devices that cover our needs. We should annoy them until they think about the devices they are making in a way that isn't dismissive to the consumer.

Last edited:
maremaresing,
Top Bottom