Stealthy And On-The-Go who can do it all?

tfrank

Ok so my VAS is kicking in and i need a new vape to have for out and about ( Love my vapcap but the butane look is just not ok in a public setting). Ive been researching and looking through ould FC posts about all of these vapes and just want one place where we could hammer out the details of who the winner would be. Im looking for quality vapor in whichever one i choose dynavap has made sure of that! When looking around ive found a handful of vapes that would fit and was hoping on some input from trusty NFC. Price is not an issue but anything that doesnt kill my wallet is a plus. Here are the vapes im looking at in no particular order.
Starry V3, Vivant Ambit, Vivant Vleaf Go, Fury Edge, Fury 2, Airvape Xs Go, Flowermate CAP, Davinci Miqro, Davinci Iq2, and Hopper io.
Here are some issues i see with the ones listed
Starry: little long for my tiny hands to palm, not sure on quality of vapor.
Ambit: Was curious as to the taste and materials used PEEK is still a plastic and has me worried about my vapor path / off gassing, no removable battery.
Vleaf: screen falls and gets stuck ( need to mod to kinda fix), no removable battery, its a little long and cant be palmed, needs monitoring or u can easily combust, not sure on quality of vapor.
Fury Edge: Seems a bit bulky cant tell from videos ( i have small hands), no removable battery.
Fury 2: used to have one gifted it to a friend, still liked it though. no removable battery, kinda thick (makes a big lump in my pocket).
Airvape: no removable battery, not sure on quality of vapor, seems cheapy idk why.
Flowermate: looks great but i have read comments on smells and tastes coming from the vape ( thoughts would be great i like the look of this one), no removable battery.
Miqro: seems like vapor is not that great from it.
Iq2: little pricey if one of these other vapes can perform just as well, lots of features i wont use/ am paying for.
Hopper io: weeeeellllllllll looks awesome except its new and its from hopper labs i never went through the OG hoppper but ive read ALOT of horror stories about their costumer service, that and the fact that its new/ problems haven't been mentioned yet makes me very hesitant to drop 300$ to be a guinea pig.

There are alot of redeeming qualitys about these vapes that i left out but i didnt want this post to be a book even though it already is lol. Mainly what im really looking for in these are the following quality's.
Stealthy: This will be the vape i use out and about in public/ at the bars ect. dont want it to look super obvious that is a dry herb vape.
Vapor path: Want a very nice clean and SAFE vapor path made from materials i know wont end up in my lungs!
Off gassing: Cmon nobody wants to taste chemicals, plastic, or silicone when they draw a nice weed puff.
Removable battery: This future proofs and helps with usage time all around good perk!
Heat up time: The faster the better
Quality of materials: Want a nice feel to it nobody wants an expensive peice of plastic (unless its god mode).

Thank you for reading im sure there is something i forgot, but any help from NFC would be great! If there are any other vapes not here that fit the bill let me know. I am willing to compromise where need be on the things mentioned above but want clarification as to why (x) is better even though it doesnt have "y" ect. I am excited to hear what everyone thinks!
Thanks in advance and happy vaping!
-Tabs

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
With your list of wants and wantnots I recommend the Tinymight. Looks close to an e cig type of device, batteries are removable, heats up in seconds and is on-demand, which I find much more useful in public than a session vape like the IQ2 (which is the device I'd prefer most from your list). The TM is fairly new on the market, but has proven to be a reliable device, customer service is pretty good too.

tfrank

@Siebter, @ Gervn_Vap0rist you 2 definitly might be right Idk why I didnt put it in my list. Ive had my eye in it before hand lol. I am curious how big is it actually? So hard to tell from videos. Do you have any pics next to some stuff or other vapes?

Tabular,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Tabular – Here ya go:

Screenshot-20200110-172120.png

From left to right: Dynavap M18 – Omni XL – Tinymight with XL stem – DaVinci IQ – MFLB

tfrank

@Tabular – Here ya go:

Screenshot-20200110-172120.png

From left to right: Dynavap M18 – Omni XL – Tinymight with XL stem – DaVinci IQ – MFLB
Looking good 👍 I really want everything the tiny might has too offer seems like a perfect fit other than that size 😔 thats a honker. Guess I'll have some more decision making to do. I still want to hear anything about some of the other options as well experiances with them, problems, positives, etc. And if anyone wants to keep telling me to get the tiny might do so as well I trust NFC with alot when it comes to finding the right device for me

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
Looking good 👍 I really want everything the tiny might has too offer seems like a perfect fit other than that size 😔 thats a honker. Guess I'll have some more decision making to do. I still want to hear anything about some of the other options as well experiances with them, problems, positives, etc. And if anyone wants to keep telling me to get the tiny might do so as well I trust NFC with alot when it comes to finding the right device for me

That photo shows the TM with its long stem. The short stem (comes with the TM by default) is I think 3cm shorter. When I hold the TM in my hand, only the stem pokes up above the fleshy part of my fist.

tfrank

That photo shows the TM with its long stem. The short stem (comes with the TM by default) is I think 3cm shorter. When I hold the TM in my hand, only the stem pokes up above the fleshy part of my fist.
I have fairly small hands even the fury2 felt big to me. Not necessarily tall but too thick is the TM kinda thick?

Tabular,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Yeah, with the standard stem it's about as high as the Omni XL is long. Maybe search on YouTube or stuff for some reviews to give you a better idea about its size.

For me it's not bulky at all.

Siebter,

GI

Anyone of those 510 vaporizer on a modbix or more of your choice, maybe tge most stealthy stempod si ? Dreamwood glow ? Inp ? Etc etc etc

jagi,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Ok so my VAS is kicking in and i need a new vape to have for out and about ( Love my vapcap but the butane look is just not ok in a public setting). Ive been researching and looking through ould FC posts about all of these vapes and just want one place where we could hammer out the details of who the winner would be. Im looking for quality vapor in whichever one i choose dynavap has made sure of that! When looking around ive found a handful of vapes that would fit and was hoping on some input from trusty NFC. Price is not an issue but anything that doesnt kill my wallet is a plus. Here are the vapes im looking at in no particular order.
Starry V3, Vivant Ambit, Vivant Vleaf Go, Fury Edge, Fury 2, Airvape Xs Go, Flowermate CAP, Davinci Miqro, Davinci Iq2, and Hopper io.
Here are some issues i see with the ones listed
Starry: little long for my tiny hands to palm, not sure on quality of vapor.
Ambit: Was curious as to the taste and materials used PEEK is still a plastic and has me worried about my vapor path / off gassing, no removable battery.
Vleaf: screen falls and gets stuck ( need to mod to kinda fix), no removable battery, its a little long and cant be palmed, needs monitoring or u can easily combust, not sure on quality of vapor.
Fury Edge: Seems a bit bulky cant tell from videos ( i have small hands), no removable battery.
Fury 2: used to have one gifted it to a friend, still liked it though. no removable battery, kinda thick (makes a big lump in my pocket).
Airvape: no removable battery, not sure on quality of vapor, seems cheapy idk why.
Flowermate: looks great but i have read comments on smells and tastes coming from the vape ( thoughts would be great i like the look of this one), no removable battery.
Miqro: seems like vapor is not that great from it.
Iq2: little pricey if one of these other vapes can perform just as well, lots of features i wont use/ am paying for.
Hopper io: weeeeellllllllll looks awesome except its new and its from hopper labs i never went through the OG hoppper but ive read ALOT of horror stories about their costumer service, that and the fact that its new/ problems haven't been mentioned yet makes me very hesitant to drop 300$ to be a guinea pig.

There are alot of redeeming qualitys about these vapes that i left out but i didnt want this post to be a book even though it already is lol. Mainly what im really looking for in these are the following quality's.
Stealthy: This will be the vape i use out and about in public/ at the bars ect. dont want it to look super obvious that is a dry herb vape.
Vapor path: Want a very nice clean and SAFE vapor path made from materials i know wont end up in my lungs!
Off gassing: Cmon nobody wants to taste chemicals, plastic, or silicone when they draw a nice weed puff.
Removable battery: This future proofs and helps with usage time all around good perk!
Heat up time: The faster the better
Quality of materials: Want a nice feel to it nobody wants an expensive peice of plastic (unless its god mode).

Thank you for reading im sure there is something i forgot, but any help from NFC would be great! If there are any other vapes not here that fit the bill let me know. I am willing to compromise where need be on the things mentioned above but want clarification as to why (x) is better even though it doesnt have "y" ect. I am excited to hear what everyone thinks!
Thanks in advance and happy vaping!
-Tabs

Your VAS is out-voicing your common sense. Not that this is unusual of course. But in reading your open salvo, I'd say that whatever you get, knockout or not, would compete with the VC. And, reading between the lines, if the query response kills it with a most excellent vape, you'd be replacing DV. The internal strife must be raging! :disgust: I kid of course but I'd take a different tact.

You've already revealed the crux as being the torch as a stealth killer. Why not an IH? You can't pocket a Fluxer? Or a two-piece; heater and power pack? DynaStash has your vape and stash covered so 3-bit Lego pack for on the go vaping using the top vape of your choice? Otherwise, you're just looking for DV competition disguised as a 'torch issue'. Which of course we can blame on VAS. VAS made me do it! :rolleyes:

:twocents:

TommyDee,

tfrank

Your VAS is out-voicing your common sense. Not that this is unusual of course. But in reading your open salvo, I'd say that whatever you get, knockout or not, would compete with the VC. And, reading between the lines, if the query response kills it with a most excellent vape, you'd be replacing DV. The internal strife must be raging! :disgust: I kid of course but I'd take a different tact.

You've already revealed the crux as being the torch as a stealth killer. Why not an IH? You can't pocket a Fluxer? Or a two-piece; heater and power pack? DynaStash has your vape and stash covered so 3-bit Lego pack for on the go vaping using the top vape of your choice? Otherwise, you're just looking for DV competition disguised as a 'torch issue'. Which of course we can blame on VAS. VAS made me do it! :rolleyes:

:twocents:
Wow that fluxer looks awesome nice and small package for a portable IH. I simultaneously thank you and hate u :bowdown: now i just want that and the tiny might lol. Im not looking for competition to my VC and tbh i very seriouslyt doubt that the TM would kill my VC its too perfect. I just gotta decide which do i want to carry around one thing i dont like is weighing my pockets down too much and both of these options although seem to be perfect i feel they would be fairly heavy in that regard. My brain might actually explode trying to pick between these options. Thats why i still want to hear alot more coments everytime someone chimes in i gain more knowledge and understating of what i really want yall just know so much !

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I suppose the Flux is quite a bit heavier than the Tinymight (3x18650 + metal casing vs. 1x18650 and mostly wood).

Btw: Dynavaps + induction heater & Tinymight is exactly my daily driving combo and you're very right, the TM does not beat the Dynavap. Mainly because they are two very different animals. But they complement each other *very* well.

Last edited:

tfrank

@Siebter your really pulling my leg haha tempting me with a Great combo. I'm guessing you use them TM out and about and the VC at home? Also do you have a IH for your vapcap?
@Summer have you tried the edge? Always loved my fury2 when I did have it and my friend loved it just as much when I gifted it. Wondering if the edge would be a worth it upgrade for the size trade off.

Tabular,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Siebter your really pulling my leg haha tempting me with a Great combo. I'm guessing you use them TM out and about and the VC at home? Also do you have a IH for your vapcap?

Glad to be of service. :)

Actually I use both for in- and outdoors. What makes them different and complementary is for example extraction speed, chamber size and handling. And they are very different. I use my Dynavaps mostly, they just fit perfectly to my rhythm. The Tinymight is primarily for those trip to the moon sessions and for sharing with others (it can microdose very well too, though). With the TM everything is just a bit bigger (if you want), faster and harder. For induction heating I use the Mag Heater Professional, which is the predecessor of →this one. Those are cool because they are actually quite water resistant and even can be used in light to medium rain scenarios. I also preordered a temp sensing IH called the →Slim Automatic IR. But there are →many other models available (most have a bit of a waiting list).

Also found →this article by 420Vapezone about the Edge.

What do you prefer about the Dynavap?

It feels very close to a joint to me, and I smoked and loved those for decades. They are also extremely modular and can be tailored a lot, which I like.

However, I didn't mean to say the Dynavaps a *better* per se, it's a very personal preference.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Wondering if the edge would be a worth it upgrade for the size trade off.

I have the POTV One which I love. When it dies, I intend to replace it with the Fury Edge which gets 30% more battery life. Don't know why you would want the larger Edge if the Fury 2 was too bulky (makes a lump) for your pocket.

Summer,

tfrank

I have the POTV One which I love. When it dies, I intend to replace it with the Fury Edge which gets 30% more battery life. Don't know why you would want the larger Edge if the Fury 2 was too bulky (makes a lump) for your pocket.
was curious if the upgrades were worth is all i can always compromise as long as the trade off is worth it

Tabular,

tfrank

Glad to be of service. :)

Actually I use both for in- and outdoors. What makes them different and complementary is for example extraction speed, chamber size and handling. And they are very different. I use my Dynavaps mostly, they just fit perfectly to my rhythm. The Tinymight is primarily for those trip to the moon sessions and for sharing with others (it can microdose very well too, though). With the TM everything is just a bit bigger (if you want), faster and harder. For induction heating I use the Mag Heater Professional, which is the predecessor of →this one. Those are cool because they are actually quite water resistant and even can be used in light to medium rain scenarios. I also preordered a temp sensing IH called the →Slim Automatic IR. But there are →many other models available (most have a bit of a waiting list).

Also found →this article by 420Vapezone about the Edge.

It feels very close to a joint to me, and I smoked and loved those for decades. They are also extremely modular and can be tailored a lot, which I like.

However, I didn't mean to say the Dynavaps a *better* per se, it's a very personal preference.
I saw those mag heaters and thought they were really cool i had thought about ordering the slim myself that crusie function that detects a hot cap and only heats a little so u dont have to wait on cooldown clicks is so so so so so cool. Although that flux just seems so nice and compact came here looking for answers and now have more questions xD

Tabular,
Reactions: Siebter

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I have some of the vapes being recommended, tinymight, potv1, and a VC. I received my TM and have hardly used anything else since. I like a large dose and a heavy fast extracting vape to combat a sleep disorder, the TM hits as hard as my Evo, but is much simpler to use. The flavour isn't quite up the the Evo, but that's an all glass air path except from the bow, that isn't to say the flavour from the TM is bad, because it really isn't at all, just not quite as pure as all glass. The potv1 my gf uses daily and she loves it. The vapour is gentle, taste is average, it won't extract super quickly, which suits her throat.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Miqro is the smallest, well proforming, replaceable battery season vape that I have come across. I highly recommend the explorers pack and some extra Amazon 18350 batteries for on the go activities. The battery charges goes after 20 mins of temps over 400F
While the Airvape X/XS is longer, wider, but SUPER thinn with similar battery life. But the vapor is MUCH more dense and quicker at extracting.

Toivarita,

justcametomind

Go with the Fury2 or the POTV One. They're inexpensive, stealthy & they get the job done. If you wait for the July 4th, there just may be a 20%-off sale. Just my :twocents:.
This is a good advice imho.
or else, if you are ok sacrificing all your requirements to get the stealthier one, give a look to the Flowermate Cap. Half the size of a Grasshopper/ecig, true pocketable/palmable vape. Weights 56g. and costs 50/60$.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Summer

Summer

Long Island, NY
@justcametomind, I have the FCap & it does get the job done, but it doesn't hold a candle to the POTV One. I have to assume this would also be the case with the Vleaf Go. Small bowls, mouthpieces gets hot fast. IMO, you have more versatility with the latter: besides bowl size, MP options.

Last edited:
Top Bottom