Stealthy And On-The-Go who can do it all?

hinglemccringleberry

For stealth it's still hard to beat a Goboof Alfa and Pax 2/3, they get overlooked these days but they're wonderful for fast hits and pretty much fit the OPs requirements except for the removable battery. I have the Alfa and it really excels at producing alot of vapor out of 3-4 second draws which can be clutch in a public setting. Some of these other vapes mentioned (Fury/potv) are great choices but you have to draw for 15 seconds to get a hit. Drawback is that the Pax's and Alfa give off a faint smell due to conduction, but if we're talking about an outdoor public setting it won't matter. I've used mine in that setting many times with complete success. Having a smell proof case is the real important thing if discreet-ness is wanted.
iMO the Alfa is the best for outdoor stealth. The center heating pin in the bowl roasts the load super efficiently despite being a conduction session vape. Even my VapCap requires me to draw for 10-12 seconds. Same deal with convection and hybrid vapes like the VLeaf Go and Fury lineup. Great vapes, but since all of the new stuff coming out these days is convection, that means everyone just accepts that 15 second hits are "what you're supposed to do". With all these new portables, you get nothing out of a 3 second draw like you do with the Alfa. Sometimes I would rather just sip.

You'll want to run either a MFLB stem or a Dynavap condenser tube with the Alfa mouthpiece. I run a MFLB stem with mine and can't complain about vapor quality or flavor (on low and medium). It's on par with the Arizer portables and the Pax2/3. It doesn't have alot of features and it gets no love around here, but it's my cheaper, more efficient, and easier to clean Pax 2.
What it's done for me in the last 4 1/2 years is well worth its lack of a swappable battery. Besides, if you have other vapes in your rotation, don't use this every day, follow battery management best practices, and limit your sessions to 5 minutes so the battery doesn't get too hot, you'll get years of service out of it like I am. I plan on getting another 4 years out of it. And then maybe another 4.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

bardad

Hello, I just want to ask if anyone knows if the company is going to goboof a new vaporizer or is ending? I have their alpha briefly now and it's great, especially the super retro design and the practicality is also excellent. I just don't know why it was in the discount and whether it has nothing to do with the fact that the battery is no longer in condition or they are some repass pieces ..... after unpacking, I found out that the screw holding the cover is widely used. otherwise everything else from the outside looks unused. They haven't answered my question yet, so in case of problems I'm afraid they won't accept the complaint because they will think I disassembled the device. it's just a pity because I like it a lot and I don't know better outside my MFLB. I wish you a lot of experiences in the new year db

bardad,
Top Bottom