• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Stealthy and Cheap Portable? Maybe Vapium Lite, MIQRO or IQ?

SunnyHours

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a new portable Cannabis Vaporizer.
My Solo 1 has served me well for all these years, but with all the new Vapes and the technology advances in the domain as well as batteries...I think there's gotta be something better now...

I've been curious about the MIQRO and IQ. The MIQRO is more along my price range, which I don't really have, I'm mostly just searching for that little vape I can EDC with me. It won't be for group use that's for sure!
BTW, what are the differences between the MIQRO and IQ? The MIQRO is 170$ and the IQ was 280$...is the price difference worth it?
Because there wasn't much of a difference in size...weight was slightly more noticeable on the IQ though.

I just actually went to my Headshop today and I saw the Vapium Lite for 100$. And it looked rather nice for the price...I actually almost purchased it...now I'm wondering if it was a smart thing not to purchase since there's so little information about it that I've found...At least, nothing on here or on Vape Life either...
Pretty weird for a 100$CAD price point, you'd think a couple people would have gotten one...
P.S: If Vapium is feeling generous, I'd happily try out the Vapium Lite and would do a Full review on it for you guys! (Feel free to send me other products too =P )

I'm also open to other suggestions.
Needs to be compact. No glass/Durable. Great Taste and Good Vapor Production...this isn't a must, but if it could be a Heavy Hitter I'd be really happy...

Thanks a lot,
Looking forward to reading your comments, opinions, and suggestions =)
SunnyHours.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
If u want to go the proven vape route i'd say for those requirements a Healthy rips Fury 2 (or one of the many clones) is also a very good option, with bonuspoints for dosing caps and WPA functionality - otherwise i wouldn't mind a vapium lite review :brow:

Last edited:

howie105

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a new portable Cannabis Vaporizer.
My Solo 1 has served me well for all these years, but with all the new Vapes and the technology advances in the domain as well as batteries...I think there's gotta be something better now...

I've been curious about the MIQRO and IQ. The MIQRO is more along my price range, which I don't really have, I'm mostly just searching for that little vape I can EDC with me. It won't be for group use that's for sure!
BTW, what are the differences between the MIQRO and IQ? The MIQRO is 170$ and the IQ was 280$...is the price difference worth it?
Because there wasn't much of a difference in size...weight was slightly more noticeable on the IQ though.

I just actually went to my Headshop today and I saw the Vapium Lite for 100$. And it looked rather nice for the price...I actually almost purchased it...now I'm wondering if it was a smart thing not to purchase since there's so little information about it that I've found...At least, nothing on here or on Vape Life either...
Pretty weird for a 100$CAD price point, you'd think a couple people would have gotten one...
P.S: If Vapium is feeling generous, I'd happily try out the Vapium Lite and would do a Full review on it for you guys! (Feel free to send me other products too =P )

I'm also open to other suggestions.
Needs to be compact. No glass/Durable. Great Taste and Good Vapor Production...this isn't a must, but if it could be a Heavy Hitter I'd be really happy...

Thanks a lot,
Looking forward to reading your comments, opinions, and suggestions =)
SunnyHours.

Keep looking, I went online to see if the Vapum lite was a vape I was thinking about (it wasn't) and found it selling for less and some reviews that you might find helpful.

howie105,
Reactions: ataxian

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
If you want convection, non-plastic with remove-able battery checkout the X-max FOG. It is pretty decent tool for the price. I havent tried the HR but i have tried the Fenix mini and i can say FOG is better value for the money. The only downside i can think of compared to the Fenix is the more restricted airflow and there are just 2 usable temps for herb for me ,others might be cool with the concentrate pad,while with the fenix you get more precise temp control .

SunnyHours

What if I was to add, Removable Battery or extremely quick recharge+passthrough (though that would also mean the battery would be on the small side of things, which I must admit, doesn't really sit well with my "always on the go, always ready" type of mentality...

Less air restriction or even better, adjustable...

Another thing that would be cool, and this feature is actually not for myself, but for my Friends, though combined with my other previously mentioned necessities, it would probably more be A Friend, in the singular... Ease of use!
(Because None of my Friends Vaporize unless with me...And they are either too stupid to use a Solo/Vriptech Heat Wand/SSV or even the FlowerPot...so yeah, either really stupid or just not wanting to put in the little work for the slight learning curve on the devices I named. Mind you, I kinda understand the SSV, maybe even the Solo, but the other 2 are LITERALLY like taking a normal bong hit...which they can all do and do without mishaps...
But for some reason they don't understand, but not only THAT! After their first try, they should at least have some idea of what they were doing wrong, but it doesn't seem like that because even though they know they have to change something they do the same thing AGAIN...
With me "Coaching" or "Spotting" *lol them they usually get a better hit but it's almost like they are scared of *emptying their lungs completely* which just ends up as a half-hit, with the good stuff yet to be absorbed...
P.S: Sorry about this useless long paragraph...I think you get the point now...
But it's NOT a must but it'd be cool to eliminate the occasional Joint with Friends and go 100% Vapor! But even though I really want them to get into Vaping and stop smoking for health reasons, and I'd love to be able to have a real vape session with my good friend(s) without having to stop it to roll a joint because he can't use my Solo properly...

But, this Vape is First and foremost meant for me to be able to Medicate on-the-go/anywhere if/when the need arises since I am a Medical User and be able to Medicate when I'm not home without attracting too much attention on myself...

If it's aesthetically pleasing that's a plus, but I'm really more looking for Function over Aesthetics...

Thanks a lot for your suggestions so far!

Abysmal Vapor

@SunnyHours I feel your pain with friends and vapes,probably it is also why i have given up on my friends :D... I imagine that at your side of the pond you have great Concentrate Carts that can run with small sized batteries capable of delivering experience similar to the paper cones. Can be easily pass around and has only one button. Also gets you more fucked up with less work for sure. Also imo dispossable is better than re-usable when sharing with other people ,even if someone fucks it up and are in for much less loss.
I have this one friends who is a E-cig geek and has all kinds of mods and attys and he is very angry with his other friends that are using the regular shitty 510 ego silica wick atomizers and cheap chinese liquids because they cannot the grasp the wattage or tc usage or dont wanna deal with big mod boxes . He has zero problems using his Solo 2 and his other vapes prior ,but yeah i do think some people just like it simple because they are stupid .

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

What about this little Vape? Very affordable and i quite trust @VapeFiend when he says it is a good one (for the price) but have not used it myself.

But it meets your requirements and it doesn thurt so bad if it gets lost...

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/portable-vaporizers/products/sapphire-by-storm-vaporizer

I guess it is also available where you live?

Have a great day!
This is basicly the starry with a built in battery and also has a preset temps.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

justcametomind

If you want convection, non-plastic with remove-able battery checkout the X-max FOG. It is pretty decent tool for the price. I havent tried the HR but i have tried the Fenix mini and i can say FOG is better value for the money. The only downside i can think of compared to the Fenix is the more restricted airflow and there are just 2 usable temps for herb for me ,others might be cool with the concentrate pad,while with the fenix you get more precise temp control .
Other than restricted airflow, F2 is imho sturdier and can survive better to drops. No magnets in F2, just to begin with.
A friend dropped his Fog a week after his purchase an the magnet fell out of place. He tried to put it inside again, just to discover the hard way he put it upside down, no way to take it out now.
The airflow is quite restricted on XVape Fog and if someone has to switch from smoking to vaping, F2 is imho more satisfying. At the cost of doing back to back (to back) sessions, sometimes, since the oven is small, but at least F2 is very far from having a restricted airflow.
If a vape is so restricted a couple drags from a joint are very appealing if you still have to switch.

SunnyHours

Yeah I see the Fenix 2.0 (260$CAD is a bit steep for a company that's not all that well known...), I also see the Fenix Mini which looks a lot like the Fury 2. I have no idea if it works as well as the Fury 2?

There's the Fury 2 or Xmax FOG for 170$
The Fierce is 290$ Starry 140$

Right now I'm mostly Questioning whether it'd be worth it to save up for a more expensive model...and obviously not be that Compact...

I actually like the Crafty a lot, size-wise, though I prefer a smaller chamber for my portables...the thing that bothers me is having to use a cellphone with it...and the lack of screen. At that price, 2 buttons and a small display isn't that much to ask for I believe... So logic would say a Mighty might be more up my alley but the price and size is a big put off...

Also just saw the Boundless Terra which looks quite neat! For 220$ it comes with everything even a water pipe adapter and it even does concentrates...

Of course I'm still on the prowl...now wondering if going a little bit bigger with a bit higher price range might not be a better idea?

Last edited:
SunnyHours,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

justcametomind

Fenix Mini equals to Healthy Rips Fury (1): which has slightly worse plasticy taste. Previous gen. It can still be a deal at 60/70€ imho.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Used2use

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm about to briefly send my Fierce back to HR for firmware update that will have the heater more appropriately maintain the set temp. With a screen inserted in the bent glass stem the draw resistance is very close to the Mighty. I already enjoy the performance of the Fierce and just set it hotter to compensate. I wouldn't recommend the Mighty over the Fierce even if they were the same price. They're both solid performers though.

I'd also pass on the Tera for being less portable with more plastic in the air path and body.

Unless you want the .3g bowl of the Fierce I still say get a Fury 2 to start with. The cool thing about the Fierce is that it can fit in a pocket for vaping out like a Fury 2 but then deftly switches to a long glass airpath at home with the bent stem and wpa (also like a Fury 2, but bigger and better for sharing).

You can listen to Troy talk about fluffy mashed potatoes vapor all day but the Mighty is still too expensive, too big, uses a special charger, only heats to 410°F, lacks a swappable battery, and has a plastic airpath. Motherfucker doesn't even stand up without a $15 plastic stand that someone else had to design for it. It has its place pumping out good vapor at low temps, I just don't see that as enough in its favor to justify the old tech and steep price.

Perhaps imagine you'll own a Fury 2 and a Fierce and think instead about which would be more useful/sensible to buy first.

little maggie

Yeah I see the Fenix 2.0 (260$CAD is a bit steep for a company that's not all that well known...), I also see the Fenix Mini which looks a lot like the Fury 2. I have no idea if it works as well as the Fury 2?

There's the Fury 2 or Xmax FOG for 170$
The Fierce is 290$ Starry 140$

Right now I'm mostly Questioning whether it'd be worth it to save up for a more expensive model...and obviously not be that Compact...

I actually like the Crafty a lot, size-wise, though I prefer a smaller chamber for my portables...the thing that bothers me is having to use a cellphone with it...and the lack of screen. At that price, 2 buttons and a small display isn't that much to ask for I believe... So logic would say a Mighty might be more up my alley but the price and size is a big put off...

Also just saw the Boundless Terra which looks quite neat! For 220$ it comes with everything even a water pipe adapter and it even does concentrates...

Of course I'm still on the prowl...now wondering if going a little bit bigger with a bit higher price range might not be a better idea?

Spending more money does not necessarily equal a better vape. I think, for the kind of vape it is, the Fury 2 is one of the best.
On the other hand, if you're changing your parameters you might check out the tubo evic or MVT- both on demand.

SunnyHours

I have a Firefly 1 and 2 and also an OmniVap but all for me are in home use only and i'm also looking for a small stealthy cheaper vape for on the go use ... im looking at the new Boundless CFC Lite which are atrting to ship next week ... any thoughts ? ...

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/boundless-cfc-lite
Yeah but at that point, Hey not get the CFC2.0 right now? It's like 20$ more...and is still the CFC Lite's Bigger Brother...

SunnyHours,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Yeah but at that point, Hey not get the CFC2.0 right now? It's like 20$ more...and is still the CFC Lite's Bigger Brother...
Replaceable 18350 batteries and smaller size. Don't intend to use as a daily driver ... just a discreet small fry for the beach/on the go uses

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Arizer ArGo can be had for just under $200, it's my go to discrete at the moment.
Thanks YaMon ... i was looking at that one a while back... will give it another look see . i've got some time to figure out my options and get a good 4/20 discount when the time arrives

NYC_Frank,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Thanks YaMon ... i was looking at that one a while back... will give it another look see . i've got some time to figure out my options and get a good 4/20 discount when the time arrives
If you do get an ArGo, I’d recommend some of the extended stems available from retailers like 420EDC and an external charger like the Nitecore. The retracting top is fairly useless, the same for Arizer’s case for the ArGo. If you get one you may ArGo fuck yourself anytime and almost anywhere.

SunnyHours

We hope that more people post reviews on our Lite :)

I'm actually waiting for mine to get to my Mailbox. I don't know what to Expect but just for the Cost of Shipping and a Review, I couldn't pass up taking a look at it.
I've already seen it in person at a Headshop and I must say that Design-Wise it looks really nice, well made and simple to use...
I would of liked seeing a Glass Mouthpiece or something less plasticy for Taste, but I've never tried it so I can't say if it would change anything...
All I can say is that the Price and it's Size make it quite Attractive...I can't wait to see what Vaporizing Experience it gives!

Though I'm also quite interested in their other recent iteration of the Summit, the Summit+.
If there's something I enjoy it's the outdoors and this vape seems to be made tough just so it can come with you out on adventures...
Who knows...hopefully if they like my review and recommendations, I might even have a Review for the Summit+. Crossing my fingers hehe I never won ANYTHING, I'm disabled, on Welfare and am a Medical Patient who tries to only Vape, though sometimes smoking is inevitable...

I'm also working with other companies to Hopefully make a "big" Mini Vapes comparison...Fingers Crossed!

I always wanted the chance try a bunch of different vaporizers but none of my friends Vape so I'm alone in this hobby. So getting to try a couple different models, even if it's just the Newer, Smaller, Cheaper Models...we all have to start somewhere and I'm actually very intrigued by what these little machines can accomplish!

SunnyHours,
Top Bottom