• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sneaky Pete Globes

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I've been having wheezing issues lately, as mentioned in other threads, so I've been experimenting with all sorts of techniques to make my vaping easier on my lungs. So last night I had a major revelation: Since I got my SP small Globe, which I use almost every time I vape at home, I've always toked and then lifted the vape out and then inhaled the vapor in the globe in the same toke. Last night I tried something new: toke to fill the globe with vapor, exhale, and then remove the vape and inhale the vapor in the globe. Amazing. I'm still in shock the morning after at how much vapor there is in that tiny little globe, often bigger hits than the initial vape. And since I'm not pushing my lungs to capacity by doing both in the same toke, I got no wheezing either last night or this morning. I love my SP small Globe!

deezz

Grabbed the mega globe in Pete's fire sale for $39CAD. Can't beat that. The small one is my first and daily driver.. Also picked up a 14mm wishbone! :brow:

The Mega Globe sold out on the US site in less than 8 minutes in the fire sale (it was in my cart! ended up getting the Scorpion instead on the US site) so I tried the Canadian site (maple leaf) and got it (think it ended being $35 US and a $1 foreign fee). I really like it and may pick up the smaller globe too. I have combusted in it and it's quite nice for that use as well as vaping.

Chandler

I really like it and may pick up the smaller globe
I forgot about this thread!

In the end I found that the megaglobe didn't Enhance MY experience. It required so much more work/lung capacity to fill with vapor and clear in comparison to the small globe. So the small globe remains my daily driver. I did notice a new one on Pete's site. The UFO pipe. Looks interesting

DonMarteng

Can anyone help with a trumpet style straight mouthpiece in 14mm like the globes have over here in europe? Its for my Orbiter and Im already lookin for hours all over the internet! Didnt know where to post this question, maybe somebody can help? Dont really like whips ;)

DonMarteng,
Reactions: ataxian

DonMarteng

Can anyone help with a trumpet style straight mouthpiece in 14mm like the globes have over here in europe? Its for my Orbiter and Im already lookin for hours all over the internet! Didnt know where to post this question, maybe somebody can help? Dont really like whips ;)

Found fitting ones at verdampftnochmal, they have a straight one and a bent one in 14mm if anyone stumbles upon the same problem. Sorry for double post :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The Mega Globe sold out on the US site in less than 8 minutes in the fire sale (it was in my cart! ended up getting the Scorpion instead on the US site) so I tried the Canadian site (maple leaf) and got it (think it ended being $35 US and a $1 foreign fee). I really like it and may pick up the smaller globe too. I have combusted in it and it's quite nice for that use as well as vaping.
I want one of Pete’s glass piece so bad?
Decent garden piece for reading & vaping?

Alexis

Sorry for double post :)

Mate, double/triple/quadruple....(dont know the equivalent terms above that lol), is absolutely fine and perfectly allowed and within the rules.

It is only during the time window during which you can still edit your post, that we are (nicely) asked and expected not to double post.

Heck, if you want, if nobody else posts, you can come here every day and make 100 consecutive, back to back posts. :)

Alexis

Haha. (Fully legal) Double post. I like the look of Pete's globes. Size, volume wise,,a cross between the Herborizer basic and XL sphere. But better diffusion.

If not for mega ship costs, customs to UK etc, I might acquire. Not great fan on logos though, especially the red also I normally like that colour but I would prefer black for any logo on my glass.

Alexis,
Reactions: dimmusp

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Haha. (Fully legal) Double post. I like the look of Pete's globes. Size, volume wise,,a cross between the Herborizer basic and XL sphere. But better diffusion.

If not for mega ship costs, customs to UK etc, I might acquire. Not great fan on logos though, especially the red also I normally like that colour but I would prefer black for any logo on my glass.

I'm a no like logos guy. If I'm paying for something, I'd rather not advertising on it. So I asked Pete if I could have the Canadian version, which has a simple maple leaf rather than an SP logo.

Chandler

I went back to the megaglobe recently just to give it another shot. Definitely too big for my lungs and too much work for my preferred vaporize techniques. It'll cone in handy one day, or perhaps I'll revisit it again in the near future.

I have to say though. A MUST HAVE piece of equipment for your globes big n small is the side step adapter. https://vapenorth.ca/collections/al...adapter-for-mega-globe?variant=31282614927438
It removes the vaporizer from being right in front of your face as you draw, and it's incredible how much less debris and reclaim build up inside the rig. Must have! Broke mine the other day and was very disappointed. Got two more on order. Also decided to try some different sneaky Pete glass. The Sci-Fi rig https://vapenorth.ca/collections/all-glass-pieces/products/the-sci-fi-rig?variant=31688380645454
Not great fan on logos though
Don't know if you have an ultrasonic cleaner, but one maybe two more cleans and my red maple leaf will have completely faded due to ultrasonic cleansing

chaos191

Well I've had my giant globe for nearly three weeks. I'm actually not that keen on it and like my Sneakypete's small globe better. Why? Well one thing is that the big perc only uses the top row of holes rather than all three sets of holes. So the bubbles only have a short distance to the surface...and all the lower holes seem wasted. It also is much more visible in my workroom than the smaller globe--I don't like to shout that I'm a doper! And for whatever reason, I find that its not as convenient to change the water after nearly every session, as I do with the smaller globe. But my biggest issue with the giant is draining the vapor in the globe after a hit. It pushes my lung capacity to the limit. By making the vapor so cool, I am also taking huge hits--and wheezing at night as a result. In conclusion: Nice piece, but not as enjoyable to me as the wonderful small globe.

I have to agree, the air flows is so unrestricted that by the time I can fill it my lungs run out of air and cannot clear it. I wish I had goten the smaller one though.

chaos191,
Reactions: Chandler

Chandler

I have to agree, the air flows is so unrestricted that by the time I can fill it my lungs run out of air and cannot clear it. I wish I had goten the smaller one though.

In the end I found that the megaglobe didn't Enhance MY experience. It required so much more work/lung capacity to fill with vapor and clear in comparison to the small globe. So the small globe remains my daily driver. I did notice a new one on Pete's site. The UFO pipe. Looks interesting

I had posted similar thoughts over a month ago. My sci-fi rig was supposed to arrive this evening but didn't show. Will post my thoughts when it does arrive.

Thread title should be renamed 'sneaky Pete glass'

Chandler,

Chandler

SciFi rig been put to the test. It's great. I like the vapor flow better than the small globe. Only con, I had to run water through till the soap came out. This is a difficult one to get ALL the water out... But it works well. Also the stationary mouth piece feels great!
Here's a pic up next to the globe.

MrKappus

Hi! Does anyone here know the diameter for the silicone whips used with the globes? The replacement tubes have been sold out for a while and I’d like to buy more (for longer length and to swap when dirty) from amazon and not sure what to get. Thanks !

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@diggy87 TX is/was one of those states where possession of illicit drug paraphernalia was sure to land you in jail. TX likes to throw away the key. Damn its good to be -from- TX.
I'm in TX on vacation. Stayed in port a on the beach in an RV. I wanted to do pictures but paranoia got the best of me. I didnt want the ticket or jail a long with getting my Fp and TM nabbed. Herb didnt bother me, it was my concentrates and losing my gear.

Oh yeah I have megaglobe and love it with whip. I use with desktops like FP and terp torch so they aren't right in my face. I have heady glass but my globe gets most use.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm in TX on vacation. Stayed in port a on the beach in an RV. I wanted to do pictures but paranoia got the best of me. I didnt want the ticket or jail a long with getting my Fp and TM nabbed. Herb didnt bother me, it was my concentrates and losing my gear.

Oh yeah I have megaglobe and love it with whip. I use with desktops like FP and terp torch so they aren't right in my face. I have heady glass but my globe gets most use.

Just take proper precautions, and you'll be fine.

I myself have never in my life been anywhere where cannabis is legal, so I can't imagine the freedom you must have at home.

Ramahs,
Reactions: dimmusp

Mr.Sifter

vapewellness.co.uk offers SneakyPete gear in Europe

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Just take proper precautions, and you'll be fine.

I myself have never in my life been anywhere where cannabis is legal, so I can't imagine the freedom you must have at home.
If only it were legal at home. (When home I dont indulge in public) My state gave me a 4 year cannabreak (you can see that in my activity) with a 15 year sentence for a hair straightener and a jar of pressed herb to do qwet. I mean to be fair they had no idea what a rosin press was and also left my bubble wash machine behind too after they raided my place so there was shit there but all they could figure out was an old hair straightener plus a puck jar. Hopefully this Nov.

I wish there was a way to remove logo. No offense to SP it's not the most attractive logo to slap on glass. Little bugger is baked on good. I feel like SP himself is laughing when I try to remove. I've thought about just putting a decal I find more attractive over it. Most the times at home I have it in a crocheted cover that I crocheted handle on the side so it's easier to handle and it looks comfy for it haha.

dotcodotuk

vapewellness.co.uk offers SneakyPete gear in Europe
A tad late, given that was asked back in February and the OP found what they are looking for, but +1 for Vape Wellness anyway.

They are one of the nicest vape retailers to deal with - Gaz is a scholar and a gentleman and always goes the extra mile (or kilometre, for any Europeans) with his customer service.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
The piece that worked on is no longer in one piece, so I tried to remove a "Blaze" logo w/ steel wool: no go. It's as if I was on drugs or something...

Top Bottom