Slowest mecanic heat with Dynavap like tips

0ro

Hi everyone, i'm looking to buy a new Tip or full stem+tip that'll be very slow in heating up. I've own several vaporizers from desktop ones to lots of portable ones. Today i'm the proud owner of a Hopper, Vapman, 2xDynavap, Biovapo, Atomic9 and a Plenty i regularly use.

I love low, slow heating, to me its way better than a quick heating. I usually use the dynavap or vapman and put the flame further from the devices. I'm very happy with what i have but i know there's better seing all the different offers on the market. I hope i can someday find the ultimate mecanic device/tip or way of doing things. Other than mecanics, i'll probably buy a Flower Wand or Sublimator someday.

I'm also open to induction heaters but i'll get both if i do because i need something for outside and something for home.

Someone advised me to order a kit from Vaphit which i did but they cancelled the order and refunded me without warning. So i'm thinking its the sign there is something else and maybe better out there. Or not ?

Thanks in advance,
Peace

EDIT : sorry can someone move this its not in the right place

Radwin Bodnic

hey !
You can hit the report button at the bottom of the post to facilitate the mods work. (Edit : I've done it for you.)

About your question, i think the Vapman is pretty perfect for what you seek. But I may suggest another device : the Vaponic. With a small alcohol burner as heat source it is a really slow and smooth experience.

coolbreeze

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
You might be interested in these products from The Rogue Wax Works: sipper and ripper

Specifically, the sipper for your dynavaps.

Edit: Also, there are a ton of beautiful, delicious tasting glass vapes at this site that can be heated as slowly as you like.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: coolbreeze

0ro

Low Temp Cap
Interesting, thanks. I'll probably order one !

I guess you're not looking for electronic but the Arizer portables are honestly pretty perfect for a slow session.
My best friend has the Solo II and i'm used to do sessions with it. Very cool device but yes its not what im after !

You might be interested in these products from The Rogue Wax Works: sipper and ripper

Specifically, the sipper for your dynavaps.

Edit: Also, there are a ton of beautiful, delicious tasting glass vapes at this site that can be heated as slowly as you like.
Wow it looks a bit like the Vaphit (https://www.vaphit.com/). Now i'm wondering which is better...

I already have a Biovapo Touch though but thank you anyway :)

Now i'm thinking Vaphit x DV02 Sipper x Low Temp Cap
Which is best ? DV02 Sipper sounds amazing and compatible with most tips but i would have to pay 20$+ for just shipping lol

0ro,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Now i'm thinking Vaphit x DV02 Sipper x Low Temp Cap
Which is best ? DV02 Sipper sounds amazing and compatible with most tips but i would have to pay 20$+ for just shipping lol
Yeah, shipping sucks on low value orders but I would *highly* recommend you try an all-glass vape from TRWW if you're going to try the Sipper. Especially if you're already good with a flame, and they're so inexpensive. Check out his videos.

I know the Vaponic was also mentioned which is the inspiration for some of the glass vapes above. Don't sleep on these types of glass vapes... they're inexpensive, tasty and amazing if you're into flavor.

Edit: This thread might interest you...

TigoleBitties,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Maybe an adjustable power IH would serve you well @0ro,

LesPlenty,

0ro

Maybe an adjustable power IH would serve you well @0ro,
So with that one you get full control ? I see watts control, so it means each setting equals a specific temperature ?

Yeah, shipping sucks on low value orders but I would *highly* recommend you try an all-glass vape from TRWW if you're going to try the Sipper. Especially if you're already good with a flame, and they're so inexpensive. Check out his videos.

I know the Vaponic was also mentioned which is the inspiration for some of the glass vapes above. Don't sleep on these types of glass vapes... they're inexpensive, tasty and amazing if you're into flavor.

Edit: This thread might interest you...
I dont know about full glass, i usually never take a full glass device outside of home. For that i have my Biovapo. I'm looking for something id both use inside and outside without fear of dropping it or putting my keys in the same pocket lmao

Very interesting topic thanks !

This is my team right now

https://mgvs.company.site/ this looks good too

Top Bottom