Simrell Warhead Compatibility

Sdbt85

Hi guys, longtime member back, forgot my old account. First post.

I’m a medical user and I’ve been hoping for exactly something like this Simrell collection Dynavap technology, as the electronic parts in todays vapes skeeve me out a bit. I just can’t bring myself to trust it yet. So I was already settled on picking up the Simrell mvs master pack(or whatever it’s called) the full out one. Im trying to get the best one in the series, no compromises, I don’t mind paying up for it. I think this is it. My confusion is this. I’ve seen the the mvs (which I first understood to be a flower vape) described as being great for concentrates, with users describing a dual functionality. Now I see this “warhead” unit and it almost seems like they’re suggesting it has a unique body and carb structure specific to it yet they ALSO call this an mvs. I was hoping I could just buy the couple warhead pieces and swap it with the flower one without having to buy two pens. Can anyone assist here?

Sdbt85,

Sdbt85

I guess another question is, this rifled vortex that just came out, is that superior to the vortex xl mvs that comes with the flower attachment. It looks like a unibody

Sdbt85,

Texus

Hi guys, longtime member back, forgot my old account. First post.

I’m a medical user and I’ve been hoping for exactly something like this Simrell collection Dynavap technology, as the electronic parts in todays vapes skeeve me out a bit. I just can’t bring myself to trust it yet. So I was already settled on picking up the Simrell mvs master pack(or whatever it’s called) the full out one. Im trying to get the best one in the series, no compromises, I don’t mind paying up for it. I think this is it. My confusion is this. I’ve seen the the mvs (which I first understood to be a flower vape) described as being great for concentrates, with users describing a dual functionality. Now I see this “warhead” unit and it almost seems like they’re suggesting it has a unique body and carb structure specific to it yet they ALSO call this an mvs. I was hoping I could just buy the couple warhead pieces and swap it with the flower one without having to buy two pens. Can anyone assist here?
You may be better off asking this in the Warhead thread. But think of the Warhead as a dabbing tip for a Dynavap stem.

So a Simrell MVS is a Dynavap stem that works very well with the Warhead (in particular ability to adjust air port hole and can soak in iso to clean, unlike wood).

So any DV stem should work with the Warhead and any DV tip will work with any Simrell stem.

You can just buy the Warhead tip with no stem.

Any other questions, just hit up Simrell. They are very helpful

Texus,

Sdbt85

By the way if anyone was wondering, I emailed dynavap and asked about the grade of their ti and they said that ALL of their ti products are medical grade. So that’s good to know.

Top Bottom