• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Simrell Collection

Slickwilly

Hello,

I wanted to show you my new XL stem and tube combo I received from @primitiveorganic. He is new here at FC and thought he deserves a shout out. :clap:

2yz0xnb.jpg

Its made out of Buckeye Burl that is dyed orange with red and yellow accents throughout. I added the ebony spinning mouth piece with TI condenser and tip.

The craftmanship is top notch. :tup:

The stem is super smooth to the touch, has a very nice feel to it. I like the shape of it, fatter in middle and tapers off to the ends. He also make a vong stem I believe 14mm? This stem has a brass inner tube and the o rings fit nice a tight, I suggested he look into stainless steel instead of brass. You can choose between carb and no carb in the stem, your choice.

The matching tube has a magnet at the bottom of it for your hot cap, I believe the magnet can also be put inside of tube cap as well? The cap on the tube twists on and off, it has 2 o rings on it to seal up any smell. The stem fits nicely inside the tube with little room to move around.

I had a hard time deciding on what wood I wanted to use. We emailed back and fourth bunch of times until I decided, thanks for being patient. The Buckeye was in stock at the time, he can get pretty much anything that you want.

Purchase went smoothly and about a week to get it to me, that's quick! Even sent candy too :D

I am very happy I decided to go with him and plan on having another stash tube made in future. :nod:

He has more accessories available with new ones coming out.

Here is his pen website https://www.simrellcollection.com/ to see some of his other work. I believe he is working on adding the Dynavap accessories to it?

I'm sure he will gladly answer any questions that you may have, and is open to any suggestions as well.

:peace:

Buckeye goes with my new longhorn stand I made :cool:

2r4k84y.jpg

Last edited:

Slickwilly

Thanks dude!
The Longhorn was on an old wooden carving board that was headed to the trash at work . I unscrewed them from board and knew actually what my plan was. Leveled it out in my drill press and drilled slight 1/2 hole and epoxy a dynamag in it. Only cost me $5 for mag.:tup:

The ping sound, like a tuning fork from the horns is cool when putting cap on:rockon:

Last edited:

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry for the late response @Slickwilly !
I’m am so happy that your really enjoying your custom pieces!

I really appreciate the shout out as well! As I am new to the community! I got my first dynavap about 2 months ago. After the first time I used it, I came up with so many ideas and designs to customize it! Things I wanted but couldn’t find ANYWHERE! So I decided to make then myself! Since then, I’ve been working everyday to create custom pieces, not only for myself but for other Vapcappers!

Later tonight or tomorrow, I’ll post more pictures of what I can do!

I’m always open to new ideas too!

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Really nice looking, it's good to have more custom stem options. Man the vapcap is so popular. What did you dye the stem with?

The VapCap is definitely starting to gain a lot more traction! I truly believe it’s the bong of the future.

I don’t personally dye and stabilize the wood myself. My supplier does all that. To be honest, I’m not sure the specific dye that Is used. I sleeve the bodies/stems with brass, so the vapor never comes in contact with any wood. :sherlock:

subway13029

Is brass safe to be in the vapor path? Just curious on the brass.dont see it used much it this type of application.

subway13029,
Reactions: szai

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is brass safe to be in the vapor path? Just curious on the brass.dont see it used much it this type of application.

Brass is safe to use yes. Also, the vapor never comes into contact with the brass. As the vapor flows through the SS condenser tube. The only air that will come into contact with the brass, is cool air when using a carb, but that not harmful/toxic. There are plenty of bbrass smoking products out there, that have withstood heavy use without any effects, what so ever!

primitiveorganic,
Reactions: szai

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ok so here is the scoop my fellow vapcappers,

Ive been workin relentlessly on perfecting all of my accessories. So here’s a quick photo to show what I’ve been working on. Then i will explain each piece

2likn0i.jpg

So pictured about is a stem with integrated condenser, a ebony stand, a stash with brass lining and axial. Magnet of the bottom and then a stash pod. The stash pod is also lined with brass and is also odorless. It’s used to hold cannabis. The stash pod has a magnet on top of the cap, so either be used as a stand, to remove the cap or to connect to the stash to make one whole piece for transport. The magnets are very strong so it takes a lot to separate in a bag during transport.

The wood used is ebony and Purple Heart.

Here’s some quick information on those species

Gaboon Ebony, also known as “Gaboon” or “Black” Ebony sets the undisputed standard for true black wood around the globe and has done so throughout history. Highly prized throughout many civilizations as the purest of all black wood, it has been found in the most coveted places within Egyptian tombs. Other documented fondness by royalty shows it to have been the choice material for scepters and drinking cups by the ancient kings of India.

Purple Heart- Although Purpleheart wood seems exotic and rare because of its absolutely gorgeous color, it is actually one of the most durable, stable, and sustainable wood species. Purpleheart wood is said to harbor important spiritual qualities. Many believe it enhances creative energy, knowledge, and assists in healing. It also eliminates negative energies and tensions in the home.

With the history of both those species i thought it would be really cool to use them to make this set.

Each piece i offer above can be customized. With any species of wood that’s in my inventory or of your choosing (i can get just about anything)

This is just 1 example of the designs i can do. I can get very sophisticated. I will post more example pictures as soon as they are done being edited.

Each brass piece is rheemed to remove sharp edges, the pieces are all cleaned before being shipped out. Just about Every detail has been thought out.

For everybody curious of the wood species i currently have availible, they are as follows:
Yellow cedar bur
Redwood burl l
Orange buckeye burl
Australian mallee burl
Green spalted tamarind
Yellow spalted tamarind
Purple maple burl
Pink maple burl
Cocobolo
Ebony
Purpleheart

Here are some more example photos

Redwood Burl
vrr4uw.jpg

Ebony
29fl01.jpg

Stem prices start at $80
Stashes start at $100
Stash pods are $50
Ebony stands are $40

I will ship internationally as I’ve already shipped to the UK, Canada, Australia, France etc.

To order or discuss custom pieces please feel free to message me. Once we have you order together i will simply send you an invoice to your email address via paypal.

I am currently working on a website to make things easier!

I appreciate any feedback or anymore ideas!

Thank you for reading all this!!:rockon:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Looking real nice. I really like the design a lot of your stash, very cool. I'm a little confused about what a stash pod is compared to the stash. I'll bet purple Maple burl is really beautiful!
I love the stripes on the first stem and stash very sexy

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: Jill NYC

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looking real nice. I really like the design a lot of your stash, very cool. I'm a little confused about what a stash pod is compared to the stash. I'll bet purple Maple burl is really beautiful!
I love the stripes on the first stem and stash very sexy
Thank you my friend!

So the bigger stash, is used to carry the device, the stash pod is used to carry the cannabis!

The purple maple burl does look good!
296enie.jpg

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh, I see. I was thinking the pod and stash went together somehow. Very cool. Wow that is some deep purple.

Diggy Smalls,

seriousTone

You had me at brass...:luv:

Any more detailed pics of the stash pod?

Beautiful work and lighting fit your pics - classy

seriousTone,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh! Now the words all make sense, but I had to see it first. Wow. That is classy as hell. Nice work. Having a matching set of stem, stash, and pod would be killer.

primitiveorganic

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That's the most gorgeous, classy looking dynavap stem/stash I've seen yet. From anyone. Big fan of blackwood and paired with that purple heart and that bands for contrast :drool:

Although personally I'd like the stem a bit longer and narrower, but hey that's just me
Thank you, i really appreciate that :) I just wanted an example in the XL lengths that people are generally accustomed to! My personally edc before that new set, was a 3.5” long ebony stem, cloak and stand...i call it “incognito” :ninja::D

seriousTone

Yeah the ebony examples you posted above are fantastic as well. I didn’t realize ebony looked so good.

But I already have a ti woody Blackwood vapcap. But there is something about that ebony that I like even over the African Blackwood. It looks like it has the feel or texture of charcoal. Or burned black bone.

seriousTone,
Top Bottom