Should I opt for the B0 or B1 for my first ball vape?

Which ball vape should I get?

• B0

• B1

• Other (comment below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don't have a B-zero but I do have a B1. It's great and I am sure you would love it. It is nice that the injector works well with many 18mm bowls I already have. But it is my least favorite ball vape. It is more work and I feel like it doesn't heat as efficiently or evenly.

Depending on your needs, you might consider the Zeal from Cloud Connoisseur or the SX/ZX from Phase3. They are all fantastic but it really depends what you want to get out of it. Happy to drill into details if you have questions/requirements.

I've heard good things about others like Qaroma, but these are the only ones I have right now.

Edited to add: lots of good info in this thread:

Last edited:

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I don't have a B-zero but I do have a B1. It's great and I am sure you would love it. It is nice that the injector works well with many 18mm bowls I already have. But it is my least favorite ball vape. It is more work and I feel like it doesn't heat as efficiently or evenly.

Depending on your needs, you might consider the Zeal from Cloud Connoisseur or the SX/ZX from Phase3. They are all fantastic but it really depends what you want to get out of it. Happy to drill into details if you have questions/requirements.

I've heard good things about others like Qaroma, but these are the only ones I have right now.

Edited to add: lots of good info in this thread:
I’m leaning towards the B1 because I can get it cheaper from Cannabis Hardware. What connection size do I need for the shovelhead bowl? I ordered this bong: https://www.smokecartel.com/products/la-pipes-standard-beaker-water-pipe?variant=31731330220115

DrömmenOmFrihet,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I’m leaning towards the B1 because I can get it cheaper from Cannabis Hardware. What connection size do I need for the shovelhead bowl? I ordered this bong: https://www.smokecartel.com/products/la-pipes-standard-beaker-water-pipe?variant=31731330220115
You'll want the 14mm post for the shovelhead bowl for that bong.

If you are price sensitive you can shop around for cheaper PIDs and coils. Although I have that Auber on their site and I like it a lot.

In the CH ecosystem I prefer the 22mm diffuser over the injector; results are more consistent.
This is an excellent point and something to consider when you buy your kit. CH calls this the "standard" head.

I think that iDB is planning to list full kits for the Zeal soon, if that interests you:
Sale Deals GIF by StickerGiant

😂😂😂
We’re shooting for $120 but it’s leaning towards $130 by time fees and little cost are calculated into it.
Xlr Coil is going to be 22mm height so very minimal stretching would be needed.

Phase3 also has full kits on the site now. $350 for everything you need.

Oh also, if you read the CH flowerpot thread you can see a lot of comparisons between the B0 and B1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom