Shipping issues

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my friends,

I get an issue with a shipment I sent to another member here in FC, it was a Classified add I made for a Milaana.

The shipment was made the 7 of december and the package start to move the 8 , the same day, as stated in the tracking page, it was already outside of my country although it still not arrived to its destination country (CA,USA).

I started a complain in the end of December...they asked me to wait 10 days before to get the "international shipping service" which told me a lot of package was delayed at destination of the USA and they are looking for the one I shipped....and I have to wait and to check regulary the tracking page....still nothing moved! They assured to me the insurance will be pay to me if the package will be not found in a delay of....3 months!

The buyer is a very cool guy but I'm afraid he wouldn't wait 4 months (cause the delay is 3 months since the day of my complain) to get his refund if the package is definitly lost....and if I refund him and the package will be found I will not get any insurance to get my money back...

That's a fuckin' dilemn and any help would be deeply appreciated!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I've run int this twice.

Each time, package went to wrong Country. Each eventually made it to their respective buyers, just took two weeks longer.

What carrier?

61reissue

First and foremost REFUND the guy! Regardless how it got lost it was last in your possession and if someone has to eat the $$ it should be you...just one posters opinion.

That being said, good luck working it out.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I've run int this twice.

Each time, package went to wrong Country. Each eventually made it to their respective buyers, just took two weeks longer.

What carrier?
It might be USPS.... tracking mention the package is arrived in its destination country but it doesn't mention which country.
First and foremost REFUND the guy! Regardless how it got lost it was last in your possession and if someone has to eat the $$ it should be you...just one posters opinion.
Yes but if I refund him now and he will receive the package how can i get my money back?.... and I will have to lost maybe the money, the unit and the shipping cost! I'm sorry but I don't want to give him for free.

What is the Paypal policy about that, how many times I have before to refund the buyer in this case?
Can I cancel the shipment even if it is outside of my country (I will have to pay for the return shipping fees too I bet)?

That shipment is a pain...after to see this thread the buyer decided to ask me for a refund.....all that story is a fuckin' cold golden shower!

lazylathe

Almost there...
IMO I would say that everyone needs to just sit tight and wait.
Both parties are at a loss at the moment, one not more so than the other at the moment.

My one package took almost 2 months to arrive from the States and i am in Canada...
We waited it out and it finally showed up, unannounced but delivered to my mailbox.

Looking at the shipping date also makes me realize why the package could have gone missing!
Buying and having an item shipped in December is the WORST month of the year!
Shipping times are crazy and lots get lost...

If the seller has started a claim with the mailing company and if it was insured for enough to cover a replacement, then both parties should be okay.
If the insurance covers a "used" vape price, then maybe some sort of deal can be made to help the seller actually own one of these vapes!

Unfortunately this is why we insure our packages and hopefully pay the extra, just in case.
Last time i traded i put the insurance at $350, just in case... Cost a lot extra but peace of mind in priceless.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
After the buyer asked me twice to get a refund to get another Milaana, I decided to give him a full refund and to have faith he will send the unit back to me if it eventually arrive....
I'm scared about insurances cause I can't find the bill from RBT and it doesn't seems like I can get any payment without it (although, if I get a payment, it will be in +2 months) !

I'm afraid I will be good for a loss....

ps: Is a full refund the norm or can i take off shipping cost?

MoltenTiger

I guess it depends on how generous you're able to be.

I think if you would like him to send it back to you on his time and wallet, than you should square him up for now.

What a painful experience, I hope it eventually shows up and you get it back. But good on you for taking the fall thus far (shipping aside)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I guess it depends on how generous you're able to be.

I think if you would like him to send it back to you on his time and wallet, than you should square him up for now.

What a painful experience, I hope it eventually shows up and you get it back. But good on you for taking the fall thus far (shipping aside)
He got a full refund.

That's the first bad shipping experience I got since my first classifieds add or buy in FC.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, some news!

The package was delivered yesterday to the buyer but , as mentionned in my previous post, I still refunded him.... now I'm waiting to see what happens on his side. For now he didn't contacted me but I still hope it will a good guy....

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Wow, just to think a few days and there could have been an easy resolution...

Let me plug again for the myusps app since people here seem to have more shipping issues than any other place I've seen before. It automatically adds packages that have your address as the endpoint to your dashboard so you can track them effortlessly.

If you sold thru PP there may be seller protections you can look into but I hope everything works out for the best.

biohacker

This sucks, this shit should not happen. I sent a MV (full kit 2 different cores, brand new) from Canada to the US just before christmas..... tracking says it was delivered to the front door, but recipient is claiming that he never received it (I believe him).... started up a ticket and it's been over a month and it hasn't shown up yet. It was a pretty expensive transaction and I marked it down as "gift" and $50 in order for him to not have to pay any duties/taxes, etc.

Still hoping it shows up.....this has never ever happened to me in dozens upon dozens of transactions....lost in the mail, yet tracking shows "successfully delivered".

FACK!

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
After the buyer asked me twice to get a refund to get another Milaana, I decided to give him a full refund and to have faith he will send the unit back to me if it eventually arrive....
I'm scared about insurances cause I can't find the bill from RBT and it doesn't seems like I can get any payment without it (although, if I get a payment, it will be in +2 months) !

I'm afraid I will be good for a loss....

If you bought it from RBT then they should be able to give you a bill. :)

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Hi, some news!

The package was delivered yesterday to the buyer but , as mentionned in my previous post, I still refunded him.... now I'm waiting to see what happens on his side. For now he didn't contacted me but I still hope it will a good guy....

I sure hope for you too that the person will either send you the full payment again when possible , return the vaporizer and communicate with you in a timely fashion. If received yesterday , possible it was not open yet or buyer not home....

Give the person some time to reply . If person does not in few days, perhaps FC staff can help you or attempt to make contact for you . This was purchased by a FC member?

If time go by and no word from buyer or help from FC, please feel free to share us the buyer avatar , name & country so that other sellers are aware & more cautious if dealing with this person. (Don't know if against rules but in this case, fuck the rules. ) shipping is out of everyone's control unfortunately, the buyer should have been more zen about it having seen you posted here seeking suggestions and help..

I would think / hope buyer gets back to you soon, it's a cannabis forum ffs , people shown own up and be more cool ...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Friends, I'm happy to say the buyer is a true good guy, he received the unit and proceed to payment back to me soon after.

After a long wait (around 2 months) I'm happy to say we find a resolution, now it's time for this thread to go to the ABV section or to stay here to show how this community is awesome!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Another shipment issue I got.... another member and me was agree for a trade, his Plenty for my good O'Cloud+...
I was the first to receive my package and everything was great, sadly the day after the guy received the Cloud+ and it never wants to turn green and it looks like the bamboo was pushed back while shipped (the unit even can't stay upright), the Cloud is broke!

The guy told me the packaging was nice and he was/is really friendly considering the situation. He never asked to me to send him back the Plenty (which works amazingly) but is patiently trying to find a resolution. Maybe a repair or I'll give him some vape(s)/glass/cash to compensate his loss...

Another probe, if still needed, how this community is awesome! Some guys i know physically would be a lot less friendly in this situation!

Top Bottom