Scientific Glass

Baron23

Well, I liked to choke up at the price (I'm cheap haha) when I bought my Mobius Atom with the disk drop down from The Cave Smoke Shop. But it is absolutely heads and shoulders above any DHGate glass I have purchased. Its outstanding in workmanship and function.

This is The Cave's picture of it:

IMG_4067.JPG

This is MY picture of it (LOL)
Atom #1 cropped.jpeg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am hopeful you find the results you are seeking, but admit I am skeptical and think it may cripple the functionality with balls in there... it is not designed like a diffusion pump.

I do think you will fall in love with these, if you have any glass that is suitable.

Gigsabits53

Well, I liked to choke up at the price (I'm cheap haha) when I bought my Mobius Atom with the disk drop down from The Cave Smoke Shop. But it is absolutely heads and shoulders above any DHGate glass I have purchased. Its outstanding in workmanship and function.

This is The Cave's picture of it:

View attachment 1541

This is MY picture of it (LOL)
View attachment 1542
I was looking at that one today. I may pull the trigger.

LabPong

I am hopeful you find the results you are seeking, but admit I am skeptical and think it may cripple the functionality with balls in there... it is not designed like a diffusion pump.

I do think you will fall in love with these, if you have any glass that is suitable.

I will be using larger balls....so there will be only a small amount of buffering. I am also only using just enough to surround the percs and not above them to limit the flow too much.

Also, the downstems in the Herborizer pieces are all built in and not removable.....

LabPong

I finally got some bigger terp peals to test my "perc smoothing" design.

Works just enough to level out that big ol chug. 2- 8mm and 2- 6mm pearls.

The top 1 or 2 pearls only move or jump lightly when you release the draw (back pressure).
I do use a big drop down and that helps some too for back pressure.

Herborizer-Beads.jpg

I am super happy with this glass piece....so much so I just got a 2nd one.....Puffitup has them now!

LabPong

I like to use as much water as possible....it keeps cleaner slightly longer and I enjoy the extra torque you get with more water. That way I do not have to draw as long or hard. Some rigs will not have as much variance with water levels...but with the huge open perc holes....I feel more water is helping.

I use about that level every time.

Kins

You should talk to Oregon Glass Blower, he can do custom 18 mm male stems, can even cut down the joint to make sure they fit the tetra!

I shared these in the tinymight thread, but make sense to share here since it is clear scientific glass that works with a very many vapes!

My new Oregon Glass Blower customs arrived today! They are perfect, the special mouthpiece of the 18 mm J-Hook is so much better (modeled after the Lamart mini j hook mp) and it is even a little more compact than the 14mm one (which is now going into storage until I can find someone to cut off its flared mp lol) Meanwhile the new custom prototype spiky bent 18mm female mouthpiece also renders the whip adapter less useful as a mouthpiece now. The cooler could probably be made even longer too, though as is the cost is $45 each if anyone is interested... Time to test them out, will report back, but just looking at them I already feel like they're going to be my go-to pieces at home, where I always am now!

IMG-20200711-144236.jpg

OGB can work with you to make a custom if you email him, but he also has a lot of great pieces ready to ship in the shop too (I think coolers like this may be added soon enough ;))

Actually kind of wish I could have gotten some color in here, but practicality is more important than superficial beauty of course!

I just ordered through him. Very nice guy and will make you whatever you need. He made me and adapter so I could use some of my bongs with my enail. It's awesome quality glass. Now I'm having him make a drop down for me. More expensive than any old drop down but better quality too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Was thinking I have never tried a beaker bong and one about 40cm high would sit in my lap just about right or may mate to my baller vape. I have been looking at a few Roor but too expensive and think a Grav might be closer to what I want.
bong-grav-large-beaker-base-bong-37065892921580_1080x.png

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Was thinking I have never tried a beaker bong and one about 40cm high would sit in my lap just about right or may mate to my baller vape. I have been looking at a few Roor but too expensive and think a Grav might be closer to what I want.
bong-grav-large-beaker-base-bong-37065892921580_1080x.png

Like the form factor for sure but am afraid I'd find the natural perc disappointing after my frothy TAG pieces...

Asteroweed

Yeah personally I do not like those kind of bongs for vaping at all though I did try
Are shorter beaker like those:

a good idea for vapes?

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark

a good idea for vapes?
I had a little sista when I smoked.
I did not really like it for vaporising, but have it in use again since I got a B0. It works, but it is somehow too big for my current liking.
I found a micro sista for 120$ and will report back when I have it. It is very tiny I think. I probably won't use it with my B0 though.

Asteroweed

I had a little sista when I smoked.
I did not really like it for vaporising, but have it in use again since I got a B0. It works, but it is somehow too big for my current liking.
I found a micro sista for 120$ and will report back when I have it. It is very tiny I think. I probably won't use it with my B0 though.
Thanks for the feedback.
I forgot to mention that I mostly use a sticky brick and a baller vape, the 2in1 Tiodw (aliexpress one), and I will have soon a B0.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

a good idea for vapes?

No I don't like them for that, I have a saki bottle from Biao that has a little of that style but much smaller, I don't use it with much, I don't think this style would be good for injectors or bricks... Too much of a chug and not a fan of the form factor, better with a rig

Top Bottom