NFC Scientific Glass

Baron23

Well, I liked to choke up at the price (I'm cheap haha) when I bought my Mobius Atom with the disk drop down from The Cave Smoke Shop. But it is absolutely heads and shoulders above any DHGate glass I have purchased. Its outstanding in workmanship and function.

This is The Cave's picture of it:

IMG_4067.JPG

This is MY picture of it (LOL)
Atom #1 cropped.jpeg

LabPong

Wouldn't that make it chug more?

My thought is that the release through the large perc holes will be softened up by defusing the pressure area.

The reason why it chugs is because of the large holes....so limiting them will ease on the gulping action of the orifice size.

LabPong,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am hopeful you find the results you are seeking, but admit I am skeptical and think it may cripple the functionality with balls in there... it is not designed like a diffusion pump.

I do think you will fall in love with these, if you have any glass that is suitable.

FlyingLow,

Gigsabits53

Well, I liked to choke up at the price (I'm cheap haha) when I bought my Mobius Atom with the disk drop down from The Cave Smoke Shop. But it is absolutely heads and shoulders above any DHGate glass I have purchased. Its outstanding in workmanship and function.

This is The Cave's picture of it:

View attachment 1541

This is MY picture of it (LOL)
View attachment 1542
I was looking at that one today. I may pull the trigger.

Gigsabits53,
Reactions: Baron23

LabPong

I am hopeful you find the results you are seeking, but admit I am skeptical and think it may cripple the functionality with balls in there... it is not designed like a diffusion pump.

I do think you will fall in love with these, if you have any glass that is suitable.

I will be using larger balls....so there will be only a small amount of buffering. I am also only using just enough to surround the percs and not above them to limit the flow too much.

Also, the downstems in the Herborizer pieces are all built in and not removable.....

LabPong,
Reactions: arb

someTooL

Spare parts are fun. Herborizer bubbler-RBT WPA-StickyBrick Maxx mp. I really liked the feel of the SB Maxx mp so this was a nice fit. Nice to change the angle around too for sitting down, standing, left or right handed.

LabPong

I finally got some bigger terp peals to test my "perc smoothing" design.

Works just enough to level out that big ol chug. 2- 8mm and 2- 6mm pearls.

The top 1 or 2 pearls only move or jump lightly when you release the draw (back pressure).
I do use a big drop down and that helps some too for back pressure.

I am super happy with this glass piece....so much so I just got a 2nd one.....Puffitup has them now!

someTooL

@LabPong Nice on the pearls. How do you determine your water level? I’ve found better results filling just between the “h” and “e”.

someTooL,
Reactions: arb

LabPong

I like to use as much water as possible....it keeps cleaner slightly longer and I enjoy the extra torque you get with more water. That way I do not have to draw as long or hard. Some rigs will not have as much variance with water levels...but with the huge open perc holes....I feel more water is helping.

I use about that level every time.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Each piece has its own unique character and pairing the right piece to the right vape is the fun part.
Once I find the match..........seems to take both up a notch with one playing off the other for overall improved performance.
🍉

Top Bottom