SAML Glass

lluther

You have the main diffusion downstem? Yeah the three-hole would offer more resistance and chug, you could also try different mouthpieces, packing your bowls tighter with a finer grind, and more water
Yep I have the diffusion downstem, thanks for these suggestions! I see the prices have gone up for his downstems considerably though. I'm also interested in the terp pill suggestion.

TedJones

Yep I have the diffusion downstem, thanks for these suggestions! I see the prices have gone up for his downstems considerably though. I'm also interested in the terp pill suggestion.
They are pretty pricey and I thought that when I got the showerhead separate awhile ago. I was assuming the 3 hole would be more open, but sure Snacks knows better than me. I've found sharp angle dropdown or extenders adds a little pull vs the smoother ones. Gonna try out some beads as Les suggested since I've got a goodiez order goin anyway. Bottom hole on my stem is 5mm, so will order the 6mm (2pk) and 4mm (4pk) to try out :tup:

TedJones,
Reactions: lluther

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Gonna try out some beads as Les suggested since I've got a goodiez order goin anyway. Bottom hole on my stem is 5mm, so will order the 6mm (2pk) and 4mm (4pk) to try out :tup:
I had a mix of boro balls and rubies (4 and 5mm) In my old D020-d
1670676980321-jpg.42800

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was assuming the 3 hole would be more open, but sure Snacks knows better than me

Hehe well the diffusion stem has nine holes and an open bottom, gives it the best flow, people like the three hole for a chuggier even more flavorful experience with less diffusion and more restriction (I only have the nine hole open bottom as I think it's pretty ideal)

SlickHenry

Just wanted to feedback how impressive the FC Mod with diffusion downstream is. So far I have used it with the QC 18mm and the terpedo. Compared to my mini globe the function, taste and cooling are phenomenal. It really is night and day between the two pieces. Before I wasn’t really big on bong hits but now it’s all I have been doing. Thanks for all the advice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom