SAML Glass

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer
I have checked several sellers. Most do not send to my country. The ones that do charge outrageously to my country, like almost double the cost of the item. I think I understand how these online markets work, but seems DHGate or dhgate sellers have really bad rates to my country.

I have bought glass items from Aliexpress and the delivery fees are more expensive than non glass items, but still reasonable. Unfortunately they do not seem to carry bongs.

I am not trying to pollute the thread, so I'll stop now, but if someone knows some other marketplace or place I can get bongs I would appreciate.
What country?you may contact with Jane on DHgate in my store, ask she help you asap.I think there is not any problems,

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Alligator427

When will be available the pillars torus recycler ?

Alligator427,
  • Love
Reactions: nicknobody

Hippie

Can you make a longer version of these again please?
I was told you made a longer one that was the right size for building a glass symphomini (DiY vaporizer), in the past but I don't know if that's true or not.
The ones I've linked to in your store are about 25mm too short to build the Glass Symphomini so we need an adapter about 25mm longer than the current ones (with the extra 25mm added to the main body below the side arm), if possible please

XpeeN

Nice work, eyed a couple of pieces from you but can't pull the trigger as i find my dimpled jhook enough for me cooling wise and it's way more practical. Do you plan on making some dimpled 18mm jhooks and uhooks (males, as tetra p80 stems for example)? I don't think there's a single dhgate seller that sells uhooks so it might work well for you :)

Alligator427

Just received my new toys from saml glass. Hash catcher 18mm is bigger than I though. Glass have a good thickness. Bubler is less open (air flow) than I though also. Everything work well and the quality is good. I need to test that but too early in the morning for me to take a hit.

Alligator427

Pillar torus will be released or not ?

Alligator427,
Top Bottom