• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ryot Verb Vape

smokerdude420

So it performs well even with a half full (or even less) oven?
Any idea how much fits in it?
No idea. Usually I vary based on how tight I pack it... if it's just me, I'll pack it very loosely but it still fills mostly up.. and if a couple three folks to pass, pack it tighter and bang it or use the tool to mix it up if that seems needed. But stay on top of the battery. It'll give you about 6/7 full sessions. Like a pipe or even a J, sometimes I go through a bowl faster than others.

smokerdude420

not exactly sure how to capture that but I'm a lonnnng time smoker, have tried a lot out there and I know what I like. I love this vape. And tbh the GR8TR. And the case. And the one hitter. It's been a home run for me from RYOT. Whatever that means to ya'll... stay safe and puff puff keep for awhile!:2c::2c::peace::sherlock:

smokerdude420

hey O just got an email from RYOT, they're doing a deal this week for 25% off everything. The promo code they gave me is INSIDE420. If you're stuck at home, may want to hit that. :goon::peace:

smokerdude420,
Reactions: Jill NYC

GetLeft

(convection vapes by their very nature need to be packed somewhat tightly, to ensure maximum contact between hot surface, and the herb)

Conduction vapes, right?

While packing and filling ovens to the top might produce 'best' (isn't this relative?) results in conduction vapes, my Fury 2 works just fine with a less than full, loosely packed bowl if that's how I happen to find myself using it. I recall my Arizer Air doing fine with smaller loads, too, but there was always the cupped screen technique to help with that oven. I don't really see this thing having trouble with a less that full bowl. I'd bite if I weren't hoping to see @PuffItUp do a tear down first :)

GetLeft,

VaporBull

Here they are @smokerdude420 :

IMG-8311.jpg

IMG-6648.jpg

IMG-4096.jpg

IMG-4019.jpg

IMG-3003.jpg

IMG-3002.jpg

IMG-3001.jpg

IMG-2999.jpg

IMG-2908.jpg

I posted a guide to posting pictures with imgbb that got moved to the appropriate thread by the mods, but I can't find it right now.
Interesting case.

I just got mine Friday. I wanted a replacement for my Airvape XS and so far I'm really loving this Verb.

I'm getting really good tasty vapor at very low temps. I think the airflow might be part of this. I've done about 4 bowls since
I got it and everyone was pretty memorable. Mouthpiece is snug although not magnetic and it doesnt' get hot.
I also wanted a larger bowl as my Exxus Mini is a good top loading conduction vape but the bowl is quite small.
Going to look for that case after about a week or so of use.
I assume you got it direct from them?

Upinsmoke2

New to this site but have been using a Verb since the first of April. I’m in love with it. I have a very high tolerance (smoking off and on since the 70s will do that to you) and the oven on the Verb is perfect for a single or pass around session. The chimney is ergonomically bent in towards the oven, forcing herb down and in and not all over. This vape may be a half-breed, because the oven gets hot but the draw is purely a function of your choice, and the temperature control means terapines and Delta-9 at 350 degrees (instead of smoking at 4000.) I think it it part conduction, part convection (my smooth draw through the herb and to the mouth.) Anyway......Love the Verb. YMMV (PS....when they said 8 hour battery life what they meant was 8 session battery life, pretty much. Not a problem so far...who doesn’t plug their phone in all day long? :-)

Last edited:

Upinsmoke2

Update...Ryot has been out of the Verb for a while...they just got 500 on their site. If you are looking for a GREAT discreet, portable vape that holds a ton, has temp control to the degree on a huge LED screen, draws smooth and produces great vapor for both taste and effect, FOR UNDER A HUNDRED BUCKS...this is your vape. I vape on the sly in every place imaginable with this thing and it is the James Bondest portable vape you are going to find. Oh, big PS........I broke mine. When I exchanged messages with Customer Service regarding repair they advised me to just keep the unit; they would send me out a brand new one to replace it. I haven’t had Customer Service that good in thirty years and will be a Ryot fan for life.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice to hear they are legit, and with fresh stock, curious to hear from more people, anyone else going to take the plunge now?? (probably not me though, since it's just session conduction? I'm a snob lol)

Upinsmoke2

I’m on my third vape...the first I don’t remember, then a G-Dash and now the Verb. I have been smoking since the 70’s so a larger oven is a necessity for me. For others, you can turn the unit off and come back to it. I have many times vaped at 340 to burn the THC (which vaporizes at 315), turned the unit off and finished the bowl later at 390, cooking all your herb and it’s oils. As far as conduction vs. convection, I have never experienced a true convection so I’ll just talk out my ass and say the Verb is a hybrid. Yes, it is a stainless steel oven; however, there is one intake port that you can moderate which brings your intake into the oven through holes found only in the bottom...of a big oven. While it is definitely a conduction piece I would argue that the inhalation from bottom through herb to the top at the right temp is convection at it’s essence. YMMV, thanks for reading my stuff.

Shit Snacks

I’m on my third vape...the first I don’t remember, then a G-Dash and now the Verb. I have been smoking since the 70’s so a larger oven is a necessity for me. For others, you can turn the unit off and come back to it. I have many times vaped at 340 to burn the THC (which vaporizes at 315), turned the unit off and finished the bowl later at 390, cooking all your herb and it’s oils. As far as conduction vs. convection, I have never experienced a true convection so I’ll just talk out my ass and say the Verb is a hybrid. Yes, it is a stainless steel oven; however, there is one intake port that you can moderate which brings your intake into the oven through holes found only in the bottom...of a big oven. While it is definitely a conduction piece I would argue that the inhalation from bottom through herb to the top at the right temp is convection at it’s essence. YMMV, thanks for reading my stuff.

Haha cool, thanks for sharing it! Yeah of course I have to recommend checking out some other popular vapes here, could really open up your world to a next level high, not to mention flavor, control, versatility, and efficiency... But I will leave it at that, no reason you shouldn't be happy with what you've got as long as it's working for you!

Upinsmoke2

UPDATE: Based on Customer Service sending me a new Verb I purchased the Slym Case the following day Online from Ryot. Tracking numbers from Ryot indicate both packages will arrive today by 6pm. The entire experience has been outstanding, and the product is well worth a hundred bucks. If I ever have to I’ll buy another Verb. I’ve found my vaping sweet spot. I point out that I live in a house with a wife and teens, I travel about and vape in public whenever I want. The Verb holds a ton, lasts plenty, vapes flawlessly and works better than advertised. What more do you want for a hundred bucks—or 30% off if you use RYOT30OFF. It worked for me on the case....saved $8.40. Great company, great vape.

Upinsmoke2

The Verb is a true hybrid. From the instructions: “Fill the bowl half full or to your preference, but don’t pack tightly.” I have been experimenting and if you fill it half full or 3/4s or full you will get that product vaporized by conduction and convection At the exact temperature of your liking. I set it at 390 and vape on the way up. And it works GREAT. The End.

VaporBull

Nice to hear they are legit, and with fresh stock, curious to hear from more people, anyone else going to take the plunge now?? (probably not me though, since it's just session conduction? I'm a snob lol)

You know after some continuous use I do have one issue with the Ryot.
Battery life. I attribute this solely to the vibration at temp and when a session ends. While this has been seen
as a plus in the vape community for a min I can personally do without vibration because it ALWAYS reduces battery life.
Other than that this is still a very good vape.

Shit Snacks

You know after some continuous use I do have one issue with the Ryot.
Battery life. I attribute this solely to the vibration at temp and when a session ends. While this has been seen
as a plus in the vape community for a min I can personally do without vibration because it ALWAYS reduces battery life.
Other than that this is still a very good vape.

I was actually going to say that, shame with it being so tiny, non replaceable battery... Still a pretty nice deal for only $70 though!

Top Bottom