Ryot Verb Vape

Upinsmoke2

I received my replacement Verb and I also bought a Mighty. When I walk the dog, need stealth or have small pockets it’s the Verb all the way. If they ever double the battery life it will give all other portables a chance at second place. At home, plenty of time? Then it’s The Mighty…a truly great machine that is pretty much perfect with the exception of weight. It’s cell phone sized, no biggie, fits in cargo shorts. Cumbersome to load in the car if that matters but other than that—-with a Verb and a Mighty…I’m set.

Upinsmoke2

BTW…the Verb has very strong haptics, and starts every session with “Hit It” in the window and ends with “L8ER Vaper.” These were cool for about ten seconds…now they just drain the battery, which you all know is too short. Maybe Verb+?

Robert-in-YEG

Two vapes sitting in front of me, and a thought crosses my mind.

The RYOT VERB is built like a tank. It is tough, it has rubber, and it looks like it could handle the odd drop to the floor.

The XMax V3 Pro is a far more capable tool. It has a replaceable battery, it has full temp control, and it has great air-flow.

Imagine away.....

Robert-in-YEG

“Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.”
— Unknown

side-jpg.14224

XMax-V3-Pro-all-colors-black-and-silver.jpg

Attachments

• SIDE.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 47
Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom