Roffu vs GTS

Dommen

That said, you should just order a TM now. One thing the Nomad/Toad don't have is any sort of regulation for their spiral coil on demand convection heater. For significantly less money the TM brings more versatility, if fewer style points. It's like a factory-made Nomad with a little magic dial on the bottom. The vapor signature of unregulated vapes is different but not superior by any means. It'd be downright silly to wait 18 months or more for a Nomad when the TM can be delivered in about a week and resold for full price used.

I was on the Nomad 1 list for the better part of a year and stepped off once I realized I hardly ever reach for my Milaana (a discontinued, unregulated block of wood vape like a primitive/rustic Nomad) over my Splinter Zs (a regulated 510 convection portable with a bigger heater than all three)
If I had to have one vape, it would still be the tinymight, for full power and pure flavor with a full temp range regulation and stems as chamber/path, it really does provide the ultimate versatility in my experience
If I had to have one vape, it would still be the tinymight, for full power and pure flavor with a full temp range regulation and stems as chamber/path, it really does provide the ultimate versatility in my experience
Wasn’t planning on waiting, pretty set on picking up a FW and just messaged a dude on entexchange re: a Milaana 3. I guess I do need to consider the regulation aspect and everyone loves their TM.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wasn’t planning on waiting, pretty set on picking up a FW and just messaged a dude on entexchange re: a Milaana 3. I guess I do need to consider the regulation aspect and everyone loves their TM.

Yeah there's a lot of overlap, I beta tested OG Zion and then Milaana, LOVE them, but its much easier and consistent, overall more effective, using regulated with the TM and full temp control... Unregulated is definitely something special though, I love the Mi3, much more than my OG Nomad in fact (I do expect the newer ones and Toad to be much better, I will have the toad soon enough once Dan sends it) A big part of why people like the FW7 so much relative to the TM is also the full temp control, you have to set three presets, but you have a full range and it is easy to reset them, though I don't need to as I like to ride lower settings and they are very capable at extracting still. FW is nice with the hybrid experience as well, on demand conduction like this is pretty much one of a kind? Why I say TM and FW7 are really the perfect pair, almost cannot wait for FW8!

Dommen

Yeah there's a lot of overlap, I beta tested OG Zion and then Milaana, LOVE them, but its much easier and consistent, overall more effective, using regulated with the TM and full temp control... Unregulated is definitely something special though, I love the Mi3, much more than my OG Nomad in fact (I do expect the newer ones and Toad to be much better, I will have the toad soon enough once Dan sends it) A big part of why people like the FW7 so much relative to the TM is also the full temp control, you have to set three presets, but you have a full range and it is easy to reset them, though I don't need to as I like to ride lower settings and they are very capable at extracting still. FW is nice with the hybrid experience as well, on demand conduction like this is pretty much one of a kind? Why I say TM and FW7 are really the perfect pair, almost cannot wait for FW8!
Thanks SS. There may be a TM in my future, but looks like my first acquisition is in fact going to be this Milaana. I may be overpaying a bit looking at other transactions, but at least I’ll bust my VAS cherry and get to figure out unregulated heater use. Now I just need NJ regulators to hurry the f up and implement rec sales. Oh, and also figure out what color of bcg I want, lol. Spoiled for choice in this hobby.

Thanks to everyone for all their input!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks SS. There may be a TM in my future, but looks like my first acquisition is in fact going to be this Milaana. I may be overpaying a bit looking at other transactions, but at least I’ll bust my VAS cherry and get to figure out unregulated heater use. Now I just need NJ regulators to hurry the f up and implement rec sales. Oh, and also figure out what color of bcg I want, lol. Spoiled for choice in this hobby.

Thanks to everyone for all their input!

Enjoy! I really think Milaana is great and the 3 is a fantastic polished final version, no longer available anymore, so how can you even put a price on that ;) Welcome to the wild world of VAS :lol: skim the threads for it here in the portable section and take your time with it when it arrives, oh and I highly recommend grabbing a vigreux cooling stem from @508phineas on Instagram too btw!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Enjoy! I really think Milaana is great and the 3 is a fantastic polished final version, no longer available anymore, so how can you even put a price on that ;) Welcome to the wild world of VAS :lol: skim the threads for it here in the portable section and take your time with it when it arrives, oh and I highly recommend grabbing a vigreux cooling stem from @508phineas on Instagram too btw!

I don't have much to add to what @Shit Snacks said but I will anyway. :-)
I love my TM and my FW7, but my Mi3 is also fantastic. It's my favorite of all my RBT devices. There is something about the heater that just feels so natural. Also, I second the recommendation for the Vigreux stems. I have several different ones and they are all great. Hopefully someday he makes a TM stem.

Tonymakkaroni

At first please just See how baked they get after 2 hits from the Zeus GT:

Although most of the Reddit users are right regarding their opinion about the Zeus products and the company related with their marketing, I read also some reviews that couldn’t be paid cause they mentioned also some negative aspects but at the end it is a very good premium vaporizer if you use it correctly.
You have better draw resistance if you like they suggest remove the flow sink and the flow sink screen with the flow sink tool and use their Arcpods. If you don’t wanna use the Pods just put a little hole in the middle of your packed herbs with this tool and try it out. Also it should be fully packed always without the glass spacer.

The Xtruder is also a great device to pack the pods. You can see they push their marketing in a way that most of us don’t linke but they also trying to push their products with a lot effort with their Hub. So it can’t be that junky like everybody said.

Look this review this seems to be very honest

Correct me if this page is also owns by TVape or the review is also paid, but I don’t think so.

The only downside is the offer of the Arcpods with lids that are only reusable 1-3 times so you need if you want to vape with the pods for convenience to buy 3pck of pods and lids instead only if lids or they could change the lid quality so that we can use it more often than 3 times only.
Also the temperature can’t bet set individually it is only preset with their firmware which you can change the preset settings.

Also the not replaceable battery is a downside but you have a 3 years warranty.
Regarding the silicone mouthpiece I read only 1-2 reviews here that some complain about it but many users also wrote or said that they don’t taste the silicone taste it was only at the beginning.

Yes regarding the price you could buy a crafty, but I don’t want to draw on straw when I’m going out or get an Healthy rips Product cause it looks like an E-cigarette. I love the design of this Zeus GTS and how you draw or get some hits with it with discretion.

Hope that helps you.

Update: quote “The Zeus Arc GTS features a hard anodized aluminum alloy body, a gold-plated heating chamber and vapor path as well as a revamped mouthpiece design that works better to isolate heat away from the user’s lips while locking the generated vapor away from any silicone.”

So the silicone taste shouldn’t be an issue anymore

Also Forbes mentioned Zeus

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This is literally the first post on FC I have every seen even mention their devices in more than a passing way. It's interesting that you have posted here for the first time, but not really on topic for the thread. I'm even more suspicious given the rise in posts on reddit about their devices. @Tonymakkaroni do you have any relationship to any of the companies you mentioned? Either though an informal agreement or as a paid representative?

Tonymakkaroni

This is literally the first post on FC I have every seen even mention their devices in more than a passing way. It's interesting that you have posted here for the first time, but not really on topic for the thread. I'm even more suspicious given the rise in posts on reddit about their devices. @Tonymakkaroni do you have any relationship to any of the companies you mentioned? Either though an informal agreement or as a paid representative?
No just don’t want to regret my purchase😂

Tonymakkaroni,
  • Haha
Reactions: bossman

Tonymakkaroni

I think that is on you, bud. They are an unscrupulous company known for deceptive marketing and employing troll bots. The rebrands they sell are middling to bad by most accounts. If you like your device, keep it. When it breaks upgrade to something else.

I did more research:

The ArcPods in the Hub themselves are made of aluminum, and according to Zeus Arsenal can be used several times. In the service chat with TVape, however, it was said that you can only use the pods 3 times and the lids only 1 time!
When I asked where the info comes from, because I've never read anything like that anywhere, the service employee said because the taste then just goes bad.
Over several YouTube comments I read that the lids can be used a maximum of 2-3 times and then must be disposed of because they are not made of Aliminium. The reason for the different material of the lids from TVape was, cause you can see better trough the lid, if the herb is finish.

Unfortunately, you can not order the lids separately, so you have to order each time again only the package with 15 pods 45 lids. Would wish me here on the part of the manufacturer a solution, as for example the lids also from aluminum to manufacture or these individually to offer.

This makes you of course very dependent on the Arcpods, if you want to have it on the go quickly and comfortably.

Compared to the Davinci IQC, the pods and even the LIDS are ceramic or stainless steel so you can use them for much longer!

Hmm your statement was probably correct.
The Zeus Hub will arrive in 2-3 days, I will send it back unopened and order the IQC, because as I said before I like the design with the flat mouthpieces very much for on the go. The PAX 3 has not convinced me so.

Thank you Buds. And glad to found this portal. Just wanted to see at first some positive reaction, cause I bought it and was very unsure if I should keep it when it arrives. So I posted here links what I found from other sources that seems to be more neutral than TVape or Tools420.

Shit Snacks

The Zeus Hub will arrive in 2-3 days, I will send it back unopened and order the IQC, because as I said before I like the design with the flat mouthpieces very much for on the go.

I think you are making the right choice, I have the IQ2 and it is easily the nicest conduction session vape I've ever used, one of the nicest portables overall with so many bells and whistles, the IQC seems like a great budget version!

Thank you Buds. And glad to found this portal. Just wanted to see at first some positive reaction, cause I bought it and was very unsure if I should keep it when it arrives. So I posted here links what I found from other sources

Hey, welcome to FC, hope you stick around, you are doing it right, neutral sharing, look forward to your eventual usage thoughts... Yeah you see the type of reviews, and the lack thereof, but like the quality of the reviews, nothing really compares to the information you find here... So I don't bother with any of them really!

Tonymakkaroni

I think you are making the right choice, I have the IQ2 and it is easily the nicest conduction session vape I've ever used, one of the nicest portables overall with so many bells and whistles, the IQC seems like a great budget version!

Hey, welcome to FC, hope you stick around, you are doing it right, neutral sharing, look forward to your eventual usage thoughts... Yeah you see the type of reviews, and the lack thereof, but like the quality of the reviews, nothing really compares to the information you find here... So I don't bother with any of them really!
After my IQC arrived I’m facing now some issue. I used the stainless steel pod and turned on the device from 180-205C.
No vape just a lil bit of flavor.

Then I opened it and saw that the CBD herb didn’t get brown lol.
The pack is losely and dense with a hole in the middle that I created with the tool.

Any advise ?

Tonymakkaroni,

Shit Snacks

After my IQC arrived I’m facing now some issue. I used the stainless steel pod and turned on the device from 180-205C.
No vape just a lil bit of flavor.

Then I opened it and saw that the CBD herb didn’t get brown lol.
The pack is losely and dense with a hole in the middle that I created with the tool.

Any advise ?

I don't use pods or capsules, but that is a low temp to use with one, they typically require higher temp, also you do not want to pack loose with session conduction vape like these, you want to pack a finer grind tighter, I also don't know why you would create a hole in the middle of it? If anything that would be less efficient so I don't understand...

Shit Snacks,

TeaCup

I also don't know why you would create a hole in the middle of it?
Troy mentioned it once in one of his videos. Not implyimg that's where Tonymakkaroni got it from, but I do think it was said there. I try it from time to time and hell if I can tell anything.

Tonymakkaroni

I don't use pods or capsules, but that is a low temp to use with one, they typically require higher temp, also you do not want to pack loose with session conduction vape like these, you want to pack a finer grind tighter, I also don't know why you would create a hole in the middle of it? If anything that would be less efficient so I don't understand...
This is my new post with some better or more detailed information and questions.
Post in thread 'DaVinci IQC'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/davinci-iqc.51470/post-1639187

Thanks for your reply, I will try with the capsule to grind it finer and tighter.
The hole I will not create anymore and try it out.
Some of the unseres mentioned that the herb will not get that brown like other vaporizer with the davinci products but I will try it again without the pods, it should get at least light brown! Hmm

With other normal herbs I tried it to, like lavender and Eukalyptus or Johannis herb it feels like they I will get never brown lol.
Only my CBD after 7 sessions, but the clouds was only there for the first 2-3 minutes ways and disappeared fully after the 3rd session.
But the herb was still green. So weird :S

Top Bottom