Retrosteam vapes

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
So, I would prefer not to drill glass since it's not my area of expertise, and we have many other things want/need to create. Perhaps that will happen someday. I've already built some wooden tools, but I haven't had the time to do it on a larger scale. You can place an order via email, and I'll make one for you when I'm back at the lathe. I also use one that fits perfectly into the chamber or is suitable for dabbing. Can't glass beads be placed in the tube? Colored glass mouthpieces are not a problem. But I need to see how well this catches on first. Best regards.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
eisenholzoffencuban_1296x.png

In addition, we have a new pricing structure! Our machinery has simply grown, and our know-how allows for a better production schedule. This has enabled us to adjust the prices for you. The last 'ironwood' pipe is a bit more expensive because this wood is quite temperamental and results in a high reject rate. However, it is heavy and has tremendous density. Have a great time! Until the next update 🫡

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hello dear ones! It's busy again. We've been without an online shop for several days as we built our own. No more expensive Shopify shop with no support and constant stigmatization 🙏 The first 30 grinders will be ready next week and unfortunately, they are reserved for pre-order customers with shops. I'll offer a regular product in January. Then, full energy goes into the vape and setting up the next trade show in Belgium :)

coolbreeze

Hello dear ones! It's busy again. We've been without an online shop for several days as we built our own. No more expensive Shopify shop with no support and constant stigmatization 🙏 The first 30 grinders will be ready next week and unfortunately, they are reserved for pre-order customers with shops. I'll offer a regular product in January. Then, full energy goes into the vape and setting up the next trade show in Belgium :)
I love my Diamond, what a great vape--wish you great success in the New Year!

bestvaping

@Retrosteam the new website is nice, it's good to be emancipated from Shopify haha, Ohhh it's great to have added the spare parts for Cuban :) for me, the only thing missing from the Cuban (and other pipes) description is the weight, I find it useful for comparing different woods. What's the show in Belgium? maybe I'll come and meet the RO team :brow:

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
It's not entirely clear who and how many will be there. One thing's for sure – it's going to be wild because my English pronunciation is akin to a 6th grader today :D. I would still be very excited, of course! If you want more details about Belgium, it's about the terp&herbz; later, I can surely provide more information. I'll gladly handle the weight when I launch the next special edition of the Cubans. The grinders seem to be very popular and require a bit more love at the moment :D.

Pizzico

Imagine a "level zero" of the "heating" phase. Something that needs a normal flame, so a bic, an old-fashioned clipper, a candle (does anyone still have those at home?), or a match. Yes, sir, a wooden match, or the ball twine, the one that in some cases (old school) used to be rolled around the bong to set the brazier on fire...imagine something where you put the flame there and suck it out, without having to red-hot anything, but also without having to wait for anything, because the steam comes out right away.
I'm literally in love with my Sticksteam, its flavor, its aromatic performance, the 3 or 4 puffs I take before the flavor starts to drop.

Last edited:

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
I also like using a jet flame because I usually have it ready. It works best when you don't fill the chamber completely, so I recommend the filling tube. I'm glad you like it, and I'm happy there are already glass variants for it. If anyone wants to visit us, we'll be at Herbz and Terpz in Belgium on April 20th. I would have liked to offer the grinders I teased here, but unfortunately, the first batch is already sold out. Big greetings to the dear community!

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, we've had a bit going on with preparations for the upcoming trade fair in Belgium, in addition to the usual everyday madness. Therefore, I won't have time to continue working on the E-attachment until after April. Currently, I'm vaping at work with my new setup. :D A Dynavap cap attachment will be coming later, but one thing at a time. We're a small team but a big family, so there's plenty to do. The early issues with the grinder have been resolved, and now we're gearing up for our first major production. Best regards, Niclas.

Radwin Bodnic

Bear with me if the measurements are not perfect, I doubt both my ability to be accurate and the correct calibration of this caliper, but I have done what I can. Measurements are in centimeters
Thanks, I think the caliper is right. 10mm outer diameter is a standard size for stainless steel rods.

As I thought it's quite big. Actually the size of a torpedo cigar.
Do you know how much you can put in the bowl ?

I wish it was 2/3 of its size.
I'm looking for a direct butane intake vape as close as a one hitter as possible.

Radwin Bodnic,

Pizzico

Thanks, I think the caliper is right. 10mm outer diameter is a standard size for stainless steel rods.

As I thought it's quite big. Actually the size of a torpedo cigar.
Do you know how much you can put in the bowl ?

I wish it was 2/3 of its size.
I'm looking for a direct butane intake vape as close as a one hitter as possible.
0.1gr, less or more.

Retrosteam

Manufacturer
Hey everyone! Since the fair has been canceled, we were a bit caught off guard. Not a big deal, but still a pity. There's now a voucher and gifts available for different order values. You can find everything in the online shop. Many green greetings! From Germany #finally weed is legal here 🥹

Top Bottom