• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

woolspinner

My refund for the green pen came through and the purple shipped. I have a hunch that the blue was out of stock, because I ordered the purple several days after the blue and the blue has not shipped.

At least I will have one pen, just no spare parts.

MinnBobber

Got my first package. Very professional. Missing one item. I got a credit within hours.

Second package hasn't shipped. They called me today about being out of stock and offered an acceptable replacement. I'm awaiting that shipment.
Also VapeUSA:
Order from Feb 16 is shipped.
Order from Feb 12 is not. Today was call #3 from me on that matter. Calls 1 and 2 result was they were notifying shipping dept to check it out and they'd let me know (no word back from them).
Call #3 got an answer---one piece was missing. I attempted to get it replaced with a substitute part which showed as "in stock". Thankfully they went to check actual inventory and it was 0. Supposed to credit my card and ship. I asked if they could try to get it out today....

Last edited:
MinnBobber,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

woolspinner

Got my first package. Very professional. Missing one item. I got a credit within hours.

Second package hasn't shipped. They called me today about being out of stock and offered an acceptable replacement. I'm awaiting that shipment.

Supposed to credit my card and ship.

Yeah, I think things are selling so quickly and in such volume, orders cross in the system or something. I officially went through all four colors of the VIP in order to acquire 2 pens. The purple shipped today. The blue, which was ordered earlier, was out of stock and they offered to replace it with black. So...I await a call to tell me the black is out and do I want a refund? :lol:

My refund for the first out of stock item was received promptly within 24 hours. They are doing a pretty good job, all things considered. I do wish their inventory control system was better, but what can I complain about? The prices are amazing.

rodders83

everyonedoesit.co.uk

These guys need removed from the sponsored list i have found somewhere it seems to have some payback. I used them a few times and each time TROUBLE with NO response. I used them to grab a CVAULT back on Black Friday and thier website crashed everytime i placed an order. So naturally you try again right?

Wrong 4th attempt i gave up and then recieved an email noting i had one order placed. Fine until i get into my account to see FOUR SHIPPED AND BILLED vaults! I emailed the owner whom i had to do before and no response. I emailed and sent a ticket in thier website system again no response. Someone kept updating my tickets i knew they could see it so i finally put in my last ticket with my email info stating i would contact Mastercard for fraud.

Then my orders get cancelled under the status of "Fraud" and i have to wait for a refund while my card is down the price of four vaults. They are a disgrace and they upped thier prices before Black Friday on the Mighty too which is illegal in Europe. They never said sorry or contacted me. Look around on Trusted reviews or type in Everyonedoes it Scam or Fraud into Google. Vapefiend should be a sponsored retailer not those frauds. Graham if you are watching or reading this i will NEVER use your shop again and will import from PV if needed.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Sucks you've been treated badly for sure @rodders83 .... however, I've used EDI for 8 years now and with shipping to Canaduhh (last order in Jan) I have to say that I've never had an issue at all (or yet I should say) :shrug:

rodders83

They messed up a bubbler order before and gave me compensation, The last two times they ignored my tickets. They say they have problems in the website F.A.Q and say some customers "Apparantly" see no ticket responses.

I used Firefox latest, Disabled all my security and even added in my email address so even if i could not see a genuine response they could just email me and copy and paste. But no i was ignored. You wait until something goes wrong and you will be up the creek.

They mostly sell filfthy combustion stuff anyways, In time to come thier sales are going to keep going down bit by bit until someone quality like Vapefiend takes over. They have from what i can see a very good reputation and CS. I really would like to see one of the mods here explain why they are sponsored with thier reputation when they are plagued by horror stories.

rodders83,

MinnBobber

Please start your post with what retailer you are talking about as several are in the mix here....

VapeUSA sale: got one order today and WRONG flocking Volcano valve kit :(
I ordered SOLID VALVE KIT and received EASY Valve Kit.

I just emailed them to resolve......
Did anyone here order Easy Valve kit and receive Solid Valve??? Swap??

A different order of mine sat there for a few days and 3 calls from me until we determined the problem: it was missing one $5 item. So had it sent without and they're supposed to credit it back.

Kind of 2 strikes here....

From Invoice:
"This order was prepared with pride by #17"

MinnBobber,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
VapeUSA

They called me to say they didn't have the easy valve and would I accept a solid valve. I said yes and it shipped that afternoon.

Also, I will be calling them on Monday, as I found the missing item from my first order. So they refunded me for something they sent me. Sorry for dissing you, #17!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Got my second of three packages from vapeusa today. So far all has been very good with them for me. This was the Volcano with solid valve. Both boxes had the original packing seal and the vape had a product catalog in it with the crafty and mighty featured, so how old could it be? I recommend them for anything they have that you want. The prices are stupid cheap but there isn't much left.

amethystwolf

Update on my Vapeusa order -

I ended up getting a partial refund for my Haze 2, since it was supposed to have been a v3. I think that is more than fair. Also, I learned that they will not be restocking - so I guess they are done after the inventory is gone. Bummer, because I think they are a stand up business and I would shop there again in a heartbeat. I'm very happy to have gotten in on this deal.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
They called me to say they didn't have the easy valve and would I accept a solid valve. I said yes and it shipped that afternoon.
Looks like our orders got mixed up, Sticks. I ordered the Solid valve but received the Easy valve. I called and they said they were out of stock of the Solid valves and I could either return it or accept the Easy valve with a $10 partial refund. I took the partial refund and I guess I'll be using the Easy valve. Unless you wanna swap valve kits, @stickstones?

:peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Looks like our orders got mixed up, Sticks. I ordered the Solid valve but received the Easy valve. I called and they said they were out of stock of the Solid valves and I could either return it or accept the Easy valve with a $10 partial refund. I took the partial refund and I guess I'll be using the Easy valve. Unless you wanna swap valve kits, @stickstones?

You're not the only one...they did it to @MinnBobber too! I actually like the solid valve now, especially since it came with a bag already made.

EDIT 1: I'm so tempted to get a Rise since it's only $91, but I know it won't get any use...

EDIT 2: Aw fuck it...just pulled the trigger and don't need to go to that site anymore! The Rise looks to be a pretty good ripoff of the Volcano design anyhow with that plunger and big bowl system. $91...come on...that's way lower than wholesale!

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
You're not the only one...they did it to @MinnBobber too! I actually like the solid valve now, especially since it came with a bag already made.

EDIT 1: I'm so tempted to get a Rise since it's only $91, but I know it won't get any use...

EDIT 2: Aw fuck it...just pulled the trigger and don't need to go to that site anymore! The Rise looks to be a pretty good ripoff of the Volcano design anyhow with that plunger and big bowl system. $91...come on...that's way lower than wholesale!
A mutual buddy of ours showed me that and I was tempted.....

Slow Draw McGraw,

To_thy_cloud

I just don't think it will work, I know it might
I think I went crazy. Bought a ssv, after just buying a volcano. only $108!!
So did the volcano arrive ? I got greedy , bought a few things then I got a phone call saying that the items I bought were no longer in stock :ugh::doh: They said I would be refunded in full. I asked if they were going out of business, but the lady on the phone said they're just cleaning house. Kind of weird, but I am always skeptical of too good to be true. Also I have not seen the refund hit my bank account yet.

To_thy_cloud,

mixchu69

they shipped both the volcano and ssv. FedEx shows a Friday arrival. They called me to confirm the order and that I accept fedex deliveries. I chose easy valve but they are sending me solid valve. Now I like the idea of solid valve so I can use on my herbie.

MinnBobber

VAPEUSA made multiple errors in my 3 orders :(

I ordered Solid Valve Kit and they sent Easy Valve Kit :(
I see at least 2 folks here that ordered Easy Valve who got Solid Valve. One of these, they got the ok before shipping. Mine was just a fuckup in shipping, even though the order "was prepared with pride by #17"

Anybody want to swap their new in box Solid Valve Kit for NIB Easy Valve? When I attempted to get it replaced--they are out of solids .
thanks

woolspinner

It's like they're doing the easy/solid swap on purpose. Three of us? C'mon...:disgust:

I broke down and ordered an SSV for $114. My wallet wishes they would just shut down already.

I know. Or at least that the SSV would sell out. Thanks for your part in making that happen!:clap:

Top Bottom