• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

CalyxSmokr

I knew it couldn't be a 3 that's why I held out so long..still a good vape guys but definitely was told it was a 3..I asked for proof it was a 3 and they just said 3.. Everything I ordered was spot on and I'm pissed I missed on the lsv..I know that puppy is legit..so is the haze...just not 3., I knew it!!!
is it good in version 2? I can't find a thread
OK so the ver3 thread is for all versions - just need to look at older posts to see the history. Haven't had a chance yet

Last edited:
CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: KeVo23

amethystwolf

OK so the ver3 thread is for all versions - just need to look at older posts to see the history. Haven't had a chance yet
Lol that's what I've been doing too. I mean I guess it could be a version 1 even. I wanna know how badly I'm missing out on the newer features. And is it worth while to keep it for the price... That's what I'm trying to decide. It will be interesting to see what the CS says.

CalyxSmokr

Before you send it back why not contact ScottG? He usually responds right away if he's online. Tell him the serial # and what happened. He may have some suggestions.

Also I loved the 2.5 as much as the V3. I don't know about the 2.
I pm'd him before purchase and heard nothing back. I will try anyway and hoping those that have already received will either do what you describe and/or weigh in on how the unit performs.

CalyxSmokr,

little maggie

I pm'd him before purchase and heard nothing back. I will try anyway and hoping those that have already received will either do what you describe and/or weigh in on how the unit performs.
Did you do it via your inbox here? That's how I've gotten hold of him.

little maggie,
Reactions: CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr

Whatever the version, this is a sweet little unit. I REALLY like it. Pretty relaxed right now. I don't think I could have bought a better vape for what I paid for this one.
good to hear
Steam1ab.jpg

I hope it uses the current cans and screens

CalyxSmokr,

woolspinner

There is no v2 or v2.5 thread. It was just the Haze thread until they revealed the prototype of the Square. Try the Haze v.3 thread and if it seems overwhelming, skip to the "best of" subthread. Big difference btwn v3 and v2. Would be very surprised if this is v2 and not v2.5 because the 2.5 has been out for a while now.
DO NOT DO AN EMPTY BURN OFF!!!!!!!!! Fill the cans with ABV if you feel you must do a burn off. You will damage your Haze if you heat without anything in the chambers.

Do go to the V3 thread to discuss specifics related to the device. Read the best of thread. The burn off thing is CRITICAL and I feel they underplay it in the documentation that comes with Device. Also - do not remove the Haze overlay wrap on your batteries. There was probably clear plastic, but each battery has what looks like a Haze "label" wrapped around it. These things are both mentioned in the Haze thread, but the burn off is so important, wanted to share it right away.

I loved my Haze 2.5. It was a great device and got me to fuck combustion. Keep it clean and you'll enjoy it for a long time!

biohacker

ok i'm driving myself bonkers....was there not a vapefiend easyflow adapter for the mighty/crafty 50% off as well? Or did it disappear? I also swear I saw a Kaizen on there that I wanted to pick up....now I can't find anything and i'm ready to pull the trigger!

Am I losing my mind and thinking of a different retailer?

biohacker,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

amethystwolf

There is no v2 or v2.5 thread. It was just the Haze thread until they revealed the prototype of the Square. Try the Haze v.3 thread and if it seems overwhelming, skip to the "best of" subthread. Big difference btwn v3 and v2. Would be very surprised if this is v2 and not v2.5 because the 2.5 has been out for a while now.
DO NOT DO AN EMPTY BURN OFF!!!!!!!!! Fill the cans with ABV if you feel you must do a burn off. You will damage your Haze if you heat without anything in the chambers.

Do go to the V3 thread to discuss specifics related to the device. Read the best of thread. The burn off thing is CRITICAL and I feel they underplay it in the documentation that comes with Device. Also - do not remove the Haze overlay wrap on your batteries. There was probably clear plastic, but each battery has what looks like a Haze "label" wrapped around it. These things are both mentioned in the Haze thread, but the burn off is so important, wanted to share it right away.

I loved my Haze 2.5. It was a great device and got me to fuck combustion. Keep it clean and you'll enjoy it for a long time!

Did your 2.5 come with a DVD? And did it have the black silicone can lids? With the 2.5, what is the lowest setting that you can vape herb with? I don't know why it matters to me so much what version I have - I'm a little OCD about my stuff - well, I'm alot OCD about lots of stuff LOL.

It's either 2 or 2.5. I know it's not V1, since it has the stainless heater covers inside. I read ALOT of the Haze thread last night and still not sure.

woolspinner

Did your 2.5 come with a DVD? And did it have the black silicone can lids? With the 2.5, what is the lowest setting that you can vape herb with? I don't know why it matters to me so much what version I have - I'm a little OCD about my stuff - well, I'm alot OCD about lots of stuff LOL.

It's either 2 or 2.5. I know it's not V1, since it has the stainless heater covers inside. I read ALOT of the Haze thread last night and still not sure.

For questions specific to how the device operates, probably best to ask in the Haze thread so to avoid too much device discussion in a retailer thread. As to the version question, PM Scott the Haze rep, but I think the DVDs were probably sent out until they ran out, in which case it is still possible that it was a 2.5, just one of the earlier ones. Did you send serial number to Haze to find out for sure? Even if you got a 2.0 - good unit for the price. Better than a lot of other vapes sold at that price point regularly, for sure.

I do wonder if some of these things were samples. I apparently bought the only blue and green SSV VIP liquid pens...after I bought them, they sold out of those colors. So I wonder if they are clearing out all the inventory tucked into the back corners. I know (now) that 7th Floor stopped making them and the SSV VIP thread mysteriously stops in 2014.

amethystwolf

For questions specific to how the device operates, probably best to ask in the Haze thread so to avoid too much device discussion in a retailer thread. As to the version question, PM Scott the Haze rep, but I think the DVDs were probably sent out until they ran out, in which case it is still possible that it was a 2.5, just one of the earlier ones. Did you send serial number to Haze to find out for sure? Even if you got a 2.0 - good unit for the price. Better than a lot of other vapes sold at that price point regularly, for sure.

I do wonder if some of these things were samples. I apparently bought the only blue and green SSV VIP liquid pens...after I bought them, they sold out of those colors. So I wonder if they are clearing out all the inventory tucked into the back corners. I know (now) that 7th Floor stopped making them and the SSV VIP thread mysteriously stops in 2014.
Yes, I sent Scott a message this morning. I will post when I get a definitive answer on version. Thanks.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I emailed them today as it still hasn't been updated and still links my tracking number to just a Google search.

I'm gonna wait till Friday till I do a charge back on my visa.

For some reason I wouldn't be surprised if they try and screw over international customers.

amethystwolf

Scott has verified, in the Haze thread, that they are version 2. I'm still pretty stoked about the deal. So I'm vaping on 3 or 4 and I need to remove the mouthpiece so it doesn't stick - these things are not deal breakers for me.

I already like it better than any of my other vapes, even without the later gen improvements. I will def pick up a newer model in the future.

woolspinner

Well, poop. I guess the website is behind on updating or something because m6 first order for a green VIP could not be fulfilled. They are refunding that money and I went back on and ordered the purple instead. Foo. The green is prettier, but at $23 for a vwry good vape pen, I cannot be too disappointed.

woolspinner,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom