• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Retailer Discussion & Discounts

Anthony

Anthony
I purchased from:
piu_logo.gif

puffitup.com
Sells: Assorted vaporizers and accessories
Coupons:
FC-1 - 15% off any order. 1 use per person
FC - 12% off any order over $50
GOPORTABLE - $50 off iolites

I ordered at 11PM EST and They shipped it at 3AM PT (4 hours to ship!) and I live in New England and I'm getting the item soon! I highly recommend them!

Anthony,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just wanted to post my experience with Vape World. I ordered a small Space Case storage container on Friday morning, June 11, 2010. (yesterday). I just got the package today, a little over 24 hours later. I am completely shocked that I received it in one day considering I chose USPS free shipping. I am very impressed with their service, and speed. :D

Vicki,
If you're in LA you must go check out the Vapor Spot!

JJ will show you what's what - he's a serious vaporizer who knows how to communicate in a fast, fun & friendly way -
whatever your level of vaporizing experience or knowledge.

Thanx for the recent consult, JJ :peace:

ledhead999,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Here we go with yet (another) plug for Vapeworld. :)

Ive ordered several times from them, and ALWAYS my order is shipped quickly.
Prices cant be beat, and the FC discount codes always make me smile. To top it all off, I had a problem with my Iolite that I bought from them a while back. Warranty work was needed so who took care of that? You guessed it - It was so nice to not have to ship it back to Ireland.

Thanks again Vapeworld!

AGBeer,

Rooster99

Placed my order with gratefulbuys.com using the $50 off, free shipping, free space case offer for my Extreme-q. I just found out that the offer does NOT include the international shipping and but they will honor the rest of the deal.

Rooster99,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Rooster99 said:
Placed my order with gratefulbuys.com using the $50 off, free shipping, free space case offer for my Extreme-q. I just found out that the offer does NOT include the international shipping and but they will honor the rest of the deal.
$50.00 off, really? I never saw a code for that. That's a lot of money! :o

Vicki,

max

Out to lunch
Vicki said:
Rooster99 said:
The only thing that makes sense for $50 off is the iolite. Not long ago the company lowered the price from $249 to $199, so it's not really a $50 discount. You can get iolites on eBay for around $150 delivered.

max,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
max said:
Vicki said:
Rooster99 said:
The only thing that makes sense for $50 off is the iolite. Not long ago the company lowered the price from $249 to $199, so it's not really a $50 discount. You can get iolites on eBay for around $150 delivered.
Oh, ok. That makes sense then. Thanks for clarifying that. :)

Vicki,

JEMSMS

Can someone recommend a good online shop that is an authorized dealer of Zephyr Ions AND offers a FC discount (preferrably 15+%)? I cannot get PuffitUp.com's codes to work and they haven't returned my email.

**Edit** - I'm not sure if PuffitUp read this post, but not too long after writing it, I received a response to my email acknowledging that the codes were taken down for awhile but are once again working. I can confirm that the FC-1 code (15% off for first time customers) is now working and PuffitUp is about to make a sale. If only I can bring myself to push the Order button. Still a lot of money for me to spend on this type of hardware. Afraid of buyer's remorse. . . .

In any event, +1 for PuffitUp.com, so far.

JEMSMS,

Beezleb

Thanks for letting us know on the discount being updated. I hear you on the hitting the button on the price. I always freeze on doing large purchases but in my experience, if you researched and are wanting a bag vape, its a great vape and I look forward to the whip being released soon, which is included in the price.

Beezleb,

PuffItUp

Retailer
JEMSMS said:
Can someone recommend a good online shop that is an authorized dealer of Zephyr Ions AND offers a FC discount (preferrably 15+%)? I cannot get PuffitUp.com's codes to work and they haven't returned my email.

**Edit** - I'm not sure if PuffitUp read this post, but not too long after writing it, I received a response to my email acknowledging that the codes were taken down for awhile but are once again working. I can confirm that the FC-1 code (15% off for first time customers) is now working and PuffitUp is about to make a sale. If only I can bring myself to push the Order button. Still a lot of money for me to spend on this type of hardware. Afraid of buyer's remorse. . . .

In any event, +1 for PuffitUp.com, so far.
We do read these threads as often as we can :) My apologies to anyone who tried to use our discount codes and couldn't. We were asked by one of the manufactures to remove their product from the FC discount, so we had to take the FC discounts off the site for a few days. All the discounts are working now.

Thanks again to the whole FC community, We are always listening to your comments and take all Feedback, good or bad, very seriously.

PuffItUp,

JEMSMS

2 big thumbs up for PuffitUp.com. I placed my order for the Zephyr Ion on Thursday afternoon. With the 15% discount it was the least expensive of all authorized dealers. Got a shipping notification less than 3 hours later. Delivered via USPS (free) on Monday. Can't ask for better service or price!

JEMSMS,

AreaFour20

I just ordered the AquaVape from Vaporstore.com.

These people answer their phones, call you if there is a problem and will upgrade you to another product at no charge if they are out of stock. They were helpful and kind and didn't act like you're wasting their time.
These are the people to call with you needs.
The Best yet!:D

AreaFour20,

ThunderBrow

The FC-1 and FC coupon codes aren't working for me on Puffitup.com. Was about to order the MFLB but the code isn't working anymore.

ThunderBrow,

etrone

all began inconspicuously when i bought a extreme v3 from UnitedStates (iam europe) and received a broken extreme v3 :( I wrote to arizer and them quickly found the nearest distributor to me, who after receiving the old model v3 extrme sent me a brand new extremeQv4 I love arizer service and distributor in the uk which is: Goodgetsuk on ebay and on website shop : vaporlot.com they got lowest pricesavailable in shops on the internet. cheers

etrone,

max

Out to lunch
ThunderBrow said:
The FC-1 and FC coupon codes aren't working for me on Puffitup.com. Was about to order the MFLB but the code isn't working anymore.
Works for me today. If you have problems contact puffitup directly.

max,

ThunderBrow

On the Puffitup page for the MFLB, it now says " *Sorry, No Discounts Allowed With This Item." Maybe thats why the coupon isn't working...

ThunderBrow,

VapMonkey

Tried to use the "fuckcombustion" coupon code at Vaporstore.com and it said it was invalid, but still gave me the discount...Very confusing.

I baught a VaporWarez VaporCannon 3G off of them a couple of years back and they were really helpful, their customer service is great. They also have good delivery times. Prices are pretty average though.

Just ordered the Extreme Q v3.0 from them. Let you know if they screw anything up.

VapMonkey,

BlueHoo

I ordered Da Budda from Puffitup on Tuesday. It arrived on Thursday. I used the FC discount. I highly recommend Puffitup.

BlueHoo,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
ThunderBrow said:
On the Puffitup page for the MFLB, it now says " *Sorry, No Discounts Allowed With This Item." Maybe thats why the coupon isn't working...
Oh man, that really sucks. I was planning to get another MFLB using that discount code, but I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer now.

Vicki,

max

Out to lunch
VapMonkey said:
Tried to use the "fuckcombustion" coupon code at Vaporstore.com and it said it was invalid, but still gave me the discount...Very confusing.

I baught a VaporWarez VaporCannon 3G off of them a couple of years back and they were really helpful, their customer service is great. They also have good delivery times. Prices are pretty average though.

Just ordered the Extreme Q v3.0 from them. Let you know if they screw anything up.
You can always get 10% off at Vaporstore with the 'vapormovement' code. That's available to anyone, FC member or not. They do have good service, and they've been around a long time. Can't go wrong buying from them. As for "pretty average" prices, if you look around at other on-line dealers, you'll find that the vast majority of vapes sell for the same price from one dealer to another. Good deals are usually found with coupon codes, and Vaporstore is one of the very few dealers where you can always get 10% off. And yes it works for the LB.
http://www.vapormovement.com/?page_id=7

Vicki said:
I was planning to get another MFLB using that discount code, but I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer now.
Their 15% off code is supposed to be good for one purchase only anyway. If you've used it once, that's all you get, although I don't know how they make sure it's only once per customer.

Vapeworld offers FC members a 12% discount, and it works for the LB, so for only $3 more than the puffitup price of $84, you can get a discount LB. ;)

max,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
max said:
VapMonkey said:

You can always get 10% off at Vaporstore with the 'vapormovement' code. That's available to anyone, FC member or not. They do have good service, and they've been around a long time. Can't go wrong buying from them. As for "pretty average" prices, if you look around at other on-line dealers, you'll find that the vast majority of vapes sell for the same price from one dealer to another. Good deals are usually found with coupon codes, and Vaporstore is one of the very few dealers where you can always get 10% off.
http://www.vapormovement.com/?page_id=7

Vicki said:
I was planning to get another MFLB using that discount code, but I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer now.
Their 15% off code is supposed to be good for one purchase only anyway. If you've used it once, that's all you get, although I don't know how they make sure it's only once per customer.

Vapeworld offers FC members a 12% discount, and it works for the LB, so for only $3 more than the puffitup price of $84, you can get a discount LB. ;)
Thanks! :)

I haven't ever used the 15% off code. I've actually never even shopped there, so maybe the code will still work for me when I need it.

Vicki,

max

Out to lunch
I haven't ever used the 15% off code. I've actually never even shopped there, so maybe the code will still work for me when I need it.
It should, except for the LB. Seems like they don't want to sell that model at a discount. Looks like vapeworld is now the FC price leader for the Launch Box.

max,

VapMonkey

max said:
if you look around at other on-line dealers, you'll find that the vast majority of vapes sell for the same price from one dealer to another. Good deals are usually found with coupon codes, and Vaporstore is one of the very few dealers where you can always get 10% off.
Thats's the main reason why I usually end up going with them. The prices are pretty standard, but you ALWAYS get a discount and great customer service. Plus they don't seem to put the prices up on more popular models like some sites, which is good.

Got my Extreme Q from them yesterday, extremely well packed.

I also got a free small bag of seeds with large papery looking wings on them along with the vape. It's labled "orange marmalade" I have no idea what it is, but I'm assuming it's for the aromatherapy bowl...
Freebies are always a nice surprise.

I've had good experiences buying from "GotVape.com" too, but some vapes are $5-$20 more expensive than other stores. The accessories are well priced(for the most part) though.

VapMonkey,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Last night I attempted to order a medium 2 pc Space Case grinder from Puff-it-Up. Filled in all fields and entered the FC-1 discount code. There was a system error and the order did not go thru. This morning I tried repeating the process and the FC-1 was rejected. Does anyone have a phone number for Puff-It-Up since none is evident on their web site?

thanx

chucku,
Top Bottom