• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater Reflux by Indux Labs

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Abysmal Vapor,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
$2,000?!? That's cute. :mental:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

GIF by MOODMAN
The Muppets Laughing GIF

ricky gervais laughing GIF
Bill Clinton Lol GIF

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'll make nice w @Shit Snacks, @LesPlenty or @ShayWhiteGrow after one of them buy one, lol.
Would make a nice match to the new IQ rosin press...5-9k depending on options!
I am too tight to spend those sort of dollars but good on whoever can. :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not even sure what this is haha is it just an induction heater for a vap cap (something I literally have zero use for) or is it an actual vape like the other thread about it? Not interested either way but don't even know what I'm looking at or why there are two separate threads if they're the same lol

Shit Snacks,

GoldenBud

what they mean by a reactor? an inductor? well, 2000$ is a lot, but i am sure there are people who can afford it...i think a mini version of this, with a tag price of 900$, will suit the idea better...

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Trackrat

kadjo

I actually tried to buy this thing before the PACT act went in effect and my Crazy Vape Buying Bender had me throwing money at all the things I thought Id never see again, and the people seemed real shady.

They did not seem interested in selling anything.

At least one other guy had a similar experience.

Pretty sure I dodged a bullet.

Top Bottom